Games - MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games MH Interview Game- Copy Panda Edition

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Round 3 questions
Erin
1-Whats the biggest mistake you did in your life ?
Hint: timing

Shino
2-What word do you often hear when MHers describe you?
Hint: MH meme

Faust
3-What's your favorite tulip variety?
Hint: red mangoes

Liductan
4-What do you value more, your privacy or money?
No hint

Lambu

5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint

Hermit

6-What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Hint: Russian food by lawl

Kiki
7-Your standards for hot, sexy panda?
Hint: Weeb dream that comes to reality/anime character

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint

Brandish

9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Hint: none but he wants to master something a panda would like to master.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Hint: Donkey quote

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Hint: 2017

Farf
12-If you were a roman/greek deity, which one would it be and why"
Hint: 12 Olympians of Greece

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.

Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is

Why do humans create Art ?
Hint: Philosophical answer

Holt
14-Will you rather be an oppressor or the oppressed?
No hint

Gajeel

15-What is the most important emotion according to you?
Hint: Negative emotion mangoes

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Hint: male player in this interview

Marm
17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.
What is the weirdest sexual fantasy you've ever had? (And who was involved)
Hint: mangoes (not literally)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''

''The First Hot ladies group''

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

Hint: greed

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
Hint: senpai

You have 48h to send your answers

Last edited:

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I got the Borscht one right!

Also this:

Don't ever mention the detective boys or one of their members again. Ran is too goody goody for me to accept in my heart. Ai is actually up there, maybe my favourite Conan character (after Conan himself), Sherry is waifu material. Ran should explore other options, 'AixConan' all the way!
Panda is an AixConan shipper, hell yeah! Not even mad I got this wrong because of this "no hint" bs! Best Panda got best taste! <3

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I got the Borscht one right!

Also this:

Panda is an AixConan shipper, hell yeah! Not even mad I got this wrong because of this "no hint" bs! Best Panda got best taste! <3
That ship has no future whatsoever. You can‘t even call it a ship.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That ship has no future whatsoever. You can‘t even call it a ship.
Everything is a ship as long as you got

For real, otherwise, like 95% of all ships on the internet are not ships. Shippers gotta ship, bro. Also Ran really should grow some balls and tell Shinichi who *checks how many Christmas arc Conan had* for 5 years ditched her to go f himself into Australia and stay there. Like Panda say, explore other options, like lesbians.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
1. Withhold
2. Aigooo
3. Red tulips
4. Money
5. Eyes
6. Raw pig fat

7. Withhold
8. Ai x Conan
9. Being a good listener
10. Withhold
11. Overwatch
12. Dionysius
13. To fill the void in their hearts

14. Oppressor
15. Envy/Jealousy
16. James Rye

17. Joker
18. The First Hot Ladies Group
19.Nii

Total: -10

1. My guess would be Panda confessing his feelings to someone. Since the hint is timing. It's probably related to love, which is the most important element of it as stated in the School Rumble ending song^
  2. omo?
  3. Fringed tulip/Red Crispa
  4. Probably money
  5. Zetai ryouiki/absolute territory
  6. Holodets?
  7. Withold
  8. Ai x Conan
  9. Pandas' are having trouble mating in captivity so; Sex?
  10. "I like that boulder. That's a nice boulder."
  11. Mafia Game 56 Dragon Ball
  12. Zeus - cause he fucked everybody and he wants to master sex (ref: question 9)
  13. Withold
  14. Oppressed
  15. Anger
  16. Probably me. Because I pointed out lawlett's (his bestfriend) signature file size violation before and Uste took action! :lmao They were pretty salty about it :pjsalt
  17. Panda Furries Orgy
  18. Hint is greed. 4/4/5. Either he chooses the 5 or all. He chooses all.
  19. Hakuteiken? Doraku? Oh probably Utsune! :zyra
Total: -9
Erin
Walked in on parents having sex.

Shino
Omo (not sure if this is a meme)

Faust
Red tulip chocolates.

Liductan
No hint
Money

Lambu
5-What's the physical trait that you find the most attractive in a woman? (breasts and ass are not eligible)
No hint
Hair. Lambu removing those options tho, no faith.

Hermit
Kholodets

Kiki
Rin from Fate. Low standards.

James
8-Since you like Conan so much, I'll ask you: Which ship do you like the most - RanxShinichi or AixConan? *Gasp* Don't tell me you prefer AyumixConan you giant perverted Panda?!
No hint
RanxShinichi

Brandish
9-What skill, that can be used for the betterment of yourself and others, have you mastered? If you haven't mastered a skill, please answer 'none' and tell us how you will/are addressing this.
Orange slicing.

Desin
10-How would you describe your perfect partner (physical and characterwise) only using quotes from the hit movie Shrek
Withhold.

Gry
11-What was Panda's favorite Mafia Game that he played(not hosted/spectated) on this forum?
Joker

Farf
Ares

Lak
13-Why do humans create Art ?
There isn't one answer for this, but I'll say art is an activity to express feelings.

Holt
No hint
Oppressor. Unless you're a simp 🤔

Gajeel
Fear, so you know what's dangerous. Can help you identify weakness and things you can work on.

Revo
16-If had the power to permban from MH any of the current players here, who would it be?
Kiki

Marm
What is this mango thing? It's manga, yea?? Assuming so, he wished to have sex with most of the FT cast, which is definitely normal, BUT he wanted to start with Makarov. Titan Makarov.

Magi
18-
Strongman group. More the merrier.

Hardy
19-This site has over 100000 members. As a very social panda, you surely interacted with most of them.

Some are close, some others not so much (be it because of differences, or because you just drifted apart). If you were to pick one user you would like to bond more with (regardless of you being very close already or not) who would it be?
withhold

Total: -7
  1. late to an event
  2. panda lover
  3. WH
  4. money
  5. thighs
  6. holodets
  7. curvy
  8. ran x shinichi
  9. kungfu
  10. I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder
  11. WH
  12. WH
  13. they pour their ideas into a creation. art is a form of expression of human's minds
  14. oppressor
  15. envy
  16. kiki
  17. joker
  18. the strongman group
  19. desin24
Total: -8
1. Too late to sign up for the Panda Breeding Program

2. PANDA

3. Dutch Gouda Cheese

4. Money

5. Thighs

6. Borscht

7. zettai ryouiki

8. Ran x Shinichi

9. Master the art of breeding like every Panda

10. Donkey: If you leave them out in the sun, they turn brown and start sprouting little white hairs?

11. The Ace Attorney game? (too lazy to check which year that way)

12. Poseidon because he laid some serious pipe

13. While nothing has a reason to exist and humans have no inherent purpose for their existence we have evolved enough to be able to create our own purpose and live for it. The height of this purpose is self-fulfillment and that is why we create art to put what is inside into the outside. To create.

14. Oppressors FTW

15. Rage

16. No one deserves to be banned.

17. Holding hands with an androgenous mango

18. Strongman group has 5 people so that one.

19. he wants to bond with the user called @ senpai kun

Total: -11

- Withhold *

- Cute (I guess so)

- Withhold *

No hint

- Privacy (dont let me down on this one Pan, please)

No hint

- Thighs (He's a sucker for Rin after all)

- Holodets (meat jelly)

- Rin becomes real (please be flexible host-chans...)

No hint

- Ran x Shinichi (no friggin idea lmao)

- Withhold *

- "We can stay up late, swapping manly stories, and in the morning, Im making waffles!" (that kind of partner sounds so good man)

- Tokyo Ghoul (I know he really enjoyed that one lol)

- Dyonysus/Bacchus (Definitely!)

Lak
13-Art (Paintings, sculpture, music etc) as u know it is something all humans enjoy. Aristotle once said that happiness was the purpose of life, and that art (both enjoying and creating it) was an attempt to reach that goal - that suggests that enjoying the beauty (in nature or in art) is an innate desire of humans. We all desire happiness, and beauty and art make us happy.

Now we have gone a step further rather than just creating art, we’ve applied artistic principles to things like sex, cooking, and movement. Things that are only supposed to keep our species alive have now become ‘art forms’ (for example, instead of eating whatever we can find, we spend a ton of effort to create a delicious, beautiful meal). Even a step further, competitions , comparisons, the ranking and a step further, putting even numerical values on it ,which totally contradicts the initial goal of happiness with concepts of winners and losers." So, my question this round is

- To ignore/avoid the ugliness in themselves (sounds Panda-like)

No hint

- Oppressor (I mean, who would choose to be the oppressed?)

Gajeel

- Disgust (Its that or Fear I guess, flipping a coin here)

- Kiki (for the perviness? Idk, another option is James lmao)
OMG Im so dumb, its clearly Magi :XD

17-Okay, so you come home - sit down and have a cup of hot steaming tea. You're feeling comfortable, sitting there with your tea and a soft panda-pattern blanket. Before you can help it, your mind starts to drift. To strange places, like baby pandas clumsily falling over and pineapple on foods they really shouldn't be on. Not only that, your thoughts drift to Magi's secret stash of nudes and Demonspeed in a cute little dress. Farfalla in the bedroom... Juviii with a whip.
Your thoughts drift to fantasies, strange, interesting fantasies... So do tell us.

- Joker * (skip SKIP!, I dont wanna go there, I really dont!)

Magi
18-''Panda, assume you've won a nice price during an event you participated in. The grant price is to leave a nice mark/touch on the belly and booty of the First Hot Ladies group, a hot smooth lick and kiss on the feet on the Korean group Mamamoo and/or a soft nipple touch and ass grabbing on The Strongman group. Afterwards you can do whatever you want with them. Which group(s) would you choose as your grant price?''

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

- The Strongman group (*gulps holy water*)

- syx (could be Nii or someone else)

Total: -6
1.withhold

2.Mangoes? xD

3.Darwin hybrid tulips? No idea really :Haha

4.Money.

5.Her face.

6.Borscht

7.Hmm animal ears? :XD

8.Ai x Conan. The real answer should be Ran x Shinichi but I suspect he will go with the most common preference.

9.Learning kung fu? (my awful Kung Fu Panda reference).

10.I can't believe I had to go and google Donkey quotes for this so, here we go, gonna copy and paste it:
"I mean, white sparkly teeth! I know you probably hear this all the time from your food, but you must bleach or something 'cause that's one dazzling smile you got there! And do I detect a hint of minty freshness? And you know something, you're... A girl dragon... Oh, sure, I mean of COURSE you're a girl dragon! You're just reeking of feminine beauty and... hey, what's the matter with you, you got somethin' in your eye?" (Now I can't stop imagining a panda and a dragon together instead).

11.MG 56 (going very random here)

12.Hermes.

13.Hmm I guess it's a way to express and show both ourselves and the world.

14.Opressed.

15.Going with anger.

16.Gotta ban Brandish because of the sexyness

17.Rin-chan seductively talking about mangoes.

18.Uhm, ''The Strongman group''? :lmao

19.Syx.

Total: -14
Round 3 questions
Erin

Missed an important date (interview, exam or soemthing like this ?)

Shino

Omo ?

Faust

"mango charm "?

Liductan
No hint
Privacy

Lambu

No hint
eyes (face)?

Hermit

wh

Kiki

Riiiiiiiin , panda wants rin

James

No hint
no idea wh

Brandish

its maybe related to their non stressful/relaxed life, want to master the art of panda zen life?

Desin
random qote, perfect partenr doesnt exist so : princess where are you ?

Gry
56 dbz game

Farf

Apollo ?

Lak

Joker

Holt
No hint
oppressor :heh

Gajeel

stress/anxiety ?

Revo
no idea randomly kiki ?

Marm
something like magi-chan cosplaying a mango and pouring you a nice cup of your fave tea :arf

Magi

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

Hint
: greed
strongman :lmao

Hardy

syx maybe ?

Total:
Waited too long for taking action when he liked a girl, by the time he did she was already dating someone else.

Shino
A panda
(What even is a mh meme 😂 )

Faust
The red emperor tulips

Liductan
No hint
Privacy

Lambu

No hint
Breasts and ass anyway.
Just kidding, I suppose we will with nice legs?

Hermit

Borsch

Kiki
(rins) Thicc thighs?
I probably don't read the question as I'm supposed to read it, but that's ok.

James
No hint
RanxShinichi

Brandish
I can't imagine a panda would want to master anything else but being less clumsy.

Desin
`I like that boulder, that's a nice boulder'

Gry
Tokyo Ghoul game

Farf
Dionysus. I mean, winemaking, festivities... that sounds about perfect doesnt it.

Lak

To try to understand life itself.

Holt
No hint
Be the opressor.

Gajeel

fear

Revo
Brandish

Marm
Getting tortured by Magi in the bedroom :hurr

Magi
Mamamoo group

Hardy

Syx

Total: -1
Q1: Withhold

Q2: This question literally screams omo

Q3: Uh, okay, so I was checking some tulps and there are three outstanding ones that I would go for. The 'Triumph' tulp, the 'Darwin Hybrid' tulp or the 'Fly Away' tulp. Considering the hint and looking at the three tulps, two of them look quite mango colored while the other one just only perhaps have some edges that have some mango colors. Personally I think the word ''mangoes'' is just a bait and that you mainly have to focus on the color ''red''. So for that, I will go for the answer ''Fly away'' tulp.

This one:

Q4: I think he values his privacy more then money. I mean money is something you can always earn, but you don't want people to interupt in your ''privacy'' life continuesly, and just simply want to keep it for yourself instead, where as money is just something that as in general already something seen as an important valuation/aspect in the world anyway. So personally, I don't see the point to have money more as valuation then your own privacy, but that's my take on it.

Q5: Since we are talking about physical traits rather instead, I will just go with someone that has a sense of clothing style (someone that looks well-groomed), that doesn't look like a clown or an autistical person, someone that shows some ''happiness, positivity or smartness'' in their (face)expression, which makes you just feel at ease, and a bit good looking in general anyway and blablablablabla. To be completely honest, I am way too tired to even answer this further so I will just keep it with that so fuck it lol.

Q6:

If the answer isn't clear for ya Juv's, its Borsch (aka Russian Soup) '3'

Q7: That would be a Rin Tohsaka tbh

Q8: Withhold

Q9: Just going with Mango jutsu because I am now at this point fucking tired af and I don't even feel like to uses images, gifs nor derp doodles on any of the questions anymore lmao

Q10: Yeah fuck that, I ain't gonna check Shrek quotes or the likes. Gonna use my joker here. No time for dis shit.

Q11: I think that would be the Tokyo Ghoul game hosted by Vandred and Wyis which contained the Arjuna meme bomb tbh, and, of course, most importantly Panda vs GrySun vs Farfalla xd

Q12: I don't think its Zeus so I kinda have Apollo or Artemis in mind. I will just go with Artemis. Fuck it.

Q13: Depends how you interprate the word ''art''. Are we then talking about the process of art or the production? Are we talking about the ''individual'' art or what art is meant in ''general'' for humanity? One can see or create art because they find it fun, it makes them happy and it feels like something they can succeed and to satisfy themselves with the creation they made. Like a satisfication factor comes to play. However, of course, that necessarily doesn't have to be as of why ''humans create art'', it can change into time. I think if we go to the definition as of ''why humans create art'' it isn't because we just feel like to do it, but more like a proces behind as of why they create it. Examples for that can be seen as social issues or social exploration, communication through the world, emotional expression and any kind of abstracting connected towards that. Fairly speaking, this image itself pretty much sums it up as a whole answer for this question imho:

''The purpose of art is not to produce a product. The purpose of art is to produce thinking. The secret is not the mechanics or technical skill that create art – but the process of introspection and different levels of contemplation that generate it. Once you learn to embrace this process, your creative potential is limitless.

Artwork should be an active verb (a lens by which to view the world) not a passive noun (a painting that sits dormant in a museum). Creativity lies NOT in the done but in the doing. Art is active and incomplete. Always shifting, always becoming. Art is a sneak peak into the future of potential, of what could be. Not a past result of what has been already done. Art is a process not a product.

Art is a human act. Art is Risky. Generous. Courageous. Provocative. You can be perfect, or you can make art. You can keep track of what you will get in return for your effort, or you can make art. You can enjoy the status quo, or you can make art. 

This is the purpose for why art should not be cut from education. and why creativity and innovation are critical to navigate the future of business.
''

PS: Good luck with reading this tl;dr one hosts

Q14: I am just thinking about The Great Ace Attorney all of the sudden lol. It could be both options anyway, but just gonna go with the option oppressor here.

Q15: Hmm.. negative emotion? To be honest, I think personally that sadness/grief would be the most important emotion. Sadness/grief can possible lead to huge depression, which can even go beyond that where people are kind of ''out of control'', whereas one just simply do not see the reason to continue life for example etc., I can say much more about it, but just gonna leave it by that. I hope he didn't choose anger or disgust lol.

Q16: Kiki

Q17: I honestly don't want to know. So withhold it is.

Q18: He would decline the grant price and choose none of them. I mean, he doesn't necessarily have to choose a grant price at all. He can just go and decline it rather then actual taking it.

Q19: I think he would go for Syx if the hint senpai is meant as ''senpai'' on MH, but if not then rip.

Total: 2
  1. Hmm..starting school/work at the wrong time?
  2. Panda lol
  3. red mango tulip???
  4. money
  5. Beauty
  6. Russian food
  7. Plump?
  8. RanxShinichi
  9. Therapy?
  10. no idea
  11. Mafia Game 57 - Tokyo Ghoul: Rebirth
  12. Athena cos wisdom? Or Poseidon cos cool
  13. Uh, Because Art is a way to achieve happiness and express life?
  14. Oppressor
  15. Fear
  16. Hardy?
  17. Magi and mangoes (literally)
  18. The Mamamoo group (or he picked one of each)
  19. uh..Nii?
1- withhold
2- omo
3- Fire tulip

4- Privacy
5- Eyes
6- Gotta be that Eastern Europe meat gel. Even I don't dare to eat it. I think it's called Aspic?
7- Curvy body with long hair and big eyes. Your typical hot female character.
8- Ran x Shinichi

9- withhold
10- ''This is gonna be fun. We can stay up late, swappin' manly stories and in the morning, I'm making WAFFLES.'' Take off the the manly and we got the quote.
11- DBZ game
12- Dionysus
13- To create or express a meaning, something that we cannot with simple words.

14-Oppressor
15- Anger
16- It has to be James with all those mafia role suggestions

17- Joker
18- withhold
19- lawl

Round 3 questions
Erin

Withhold

Shino

Withhold

Faust

Tulipa orphanidea

Liductan
No hint

Money, it buys privacy

Also ayy being interviewed and liking privacy

Lambu
No hint

Eyes

Hermit

Withhold

Kiki

Always Rin

James
No hint

Ran Shinichi seems the right choice

Brandish

This is wrong but for the sake of it: god knows pandas need to get better at sexy time, so let's go with that.

Desin

There is:

"And Then One Time I Ate Some Rotten Berries. Man, There Were Some Strong Gases Seepin' Outta My Butt That Day!"

But I'm going with:

"We Can Stay Up Late, Swapping Manly Stories, And In The Morning, I'm Making Waffles!"

Gry

Damn i was hoping it was Pokemon with his dumb 10% Bulbasaur.

As the shit player he is he did earlier in all of them that year... Going with dbz because we had good memes.

Farf

There's obvious picks like Zeus that got all the puss or Dionysus because he shat money, and obvious not picks like Hephaestus who was a cuck. Going with Hades, probably the nicest of all these guys, bastardized nowadays because people relate him to the devil.

Lak

LOOKING COOL JOKER

Holt

No hint

Given by his DICK OR BRAIN choice, oppressor.

Gajeel

Huh. I know that as a little panda he was filled with rage and learnt to control it, so that's my pick.

Revo

My heart says James. Fuck James.

But logic says Kiki so that's that.

Marm

I have no idea. Having his partner covered in jelly?

Magi

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

1. There's more to grab.

Hardy

...Darj?

Erin
I really think he didn't pull out in time and squirted inside someone :o

Shino
P- teahead \o/

Faust
Withhold

Liductan
Money

Lambu
If breasts and ass are out, then pussy

Hermit
Withhold

Kiki
Rin in panda suit?

James
RanxShinichi - she looks like Rin @.@
... tho the other one has Rin's angry face but oh well

Brandish
Bamboo peeling :hurr

Desin
"The Position Of Annoying Talking Animal Has Already Been Taken." '_'?

Gry
I wanted to say the Dragon Ball one :emocat but I'll go with Umineko

Farf
DIONYSUUUUUS (self explained) - WHERE'S MY BOOZE GAWD SENPAI

Lak

'Cause f- withhold

Holt
Oppressed - after he couldn't even eat a fellow panda...

Gajeel
Love?

Revo
Joker

Marm
OMG HE PICTURED NAKED MANGO IN TAJ MAHAL! @.@

Magi

''The Mamamoo group''

''The Strongman group''

ALL OF THEM @.@

Hardy

Ancy cause she's dutch?

Alright here we got, -17 points (18 minus and one positive point) here I come!

1. Timing for biggest mistake. Hmmmm, maybe a confession? Something with romance I suppose as it is always awkward to reveal your feelings in a situation you misinterpretated.

2. Mh meme... aren't we just calling him lazy and a bit of a troll because of his randomness? What MH meme is Panda talking about? I just call him a troll and done.

3. red mangies = red tulips, done

4. no hint means both, panda likes his privacy but also money and couldn't decide.

5. no hint again so either panda likes boobs and butts equally or not at all... I got with not at all and that Panda prefers a beautiful face over big boobs and large butt.

6. Probably Borscht.

7. Isn't that hint already the answer? Like I would have written that as answer to whatever hint Panda had given! Alright fine, a big tiddy large butt with beautiful face panda girl, there.

8. No hint means Panda ships nothing in DC, next.

9. Really? I was sure Panda got some communication skills to help others just by being himself. Well, if he wants a skill a panda would like to master.... sex? I fail to see how that is supposed to help others except maybe laugh at his peepee.

10. I pick this donkey quote from Shrek: "I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder." Perfect Panda Partner! XD

11. 2017... ah fuck time to check the mafia forum....is TSpanda Copy Panda's old forum name? If so I just go with the Toyko Ghoul: Rebirth one because Panda won that as Mafia Boss.

12. So either Hestia or Dionysus....I think I go for the obvious Dionysus choice as he likes to eat, wine and party. I hope I am right.

13. Why do humans create Art? For Porn. Very philosophical. The oldest art piece is that fat woman statuette with big tits and butt after all. Next.

14. Neither, next.

15. Envy because everyone envies a Panda, that's why.

16. Puh... no idea which male he means, Raven is female so... that leaves me maybe? I just go with James Rye. I am that self-important. :P

17. Kitchen sink. Like seriously I don't know and who cares anyway?

18. What the fuck is this...Greed... could mean either he goes for the thicc group or the rich looking group... puh difficult...I think Panda picks the thicc group for fun reasons: The First Hot Ladies group.

19. I use my Joker for a free point. No way I gonna figure the senpai out of a 100k members.

1- WH
2- Cute
3- A flower with a mix of red, orange and yellow :headscratch
4- Privacy
5- Her smile
6- WH
7- Rin
8- Ai x Conan
9- Swimming
10- here is one, honestly I don't have any more WHs to use :catshrug :
"I don't want to rush into a physical relationship... I'm not that emotionally ready for a.. uh.. commitment of this... uh...magnitude! Really, that's the word I'm looking for, magnitude... Huh! Hey, that is unwanted physical contact! Hey! What're you doing? Okay, okay... let's just back up a little and take this one step at a time... I mean, we should really get to know each other first, you know, as friends or maybe even as pen pals, you know, coz I'm on the road a lot, but I just love to get a card."

11- MG 57
12- Zeus
13- Please!! :fail anyway here:
For Expressing and communicating ideas and feelings, appreciate the beauty brought by the creative skills and imagination of people.
14- The oppressed
15- Chaos!!
16- Grysun

17- WH
18- All of them
19- Joker

Total: 0
1-Withhold
2-Omo
3-Red Emperor
4-Money
5-waistline
6-Pelmeni

7-Withhold
8-Ai x conan
9- Kungfu
10-Withhold
11- Tokyo ghoul themes hosted by wyis
12-Poseidon
13- JOKER
14-Oppressor
15-Sadness
16-Gajeel
17-Magi torturing him and him enjoying it
18-The Strongman group because tht baby lmao
19-Nii

Hints aren't helpful and have no idea how to answer majority of these questions + previous round messed me up.
Well then, let's get done with this.

Erin

*WITHHOLD*

Yeah no clue. Would've written "walked into his parents in the bed" but withhold is better.

Shino

Forgetful

Such a forgetful Panda. Real answer is prolly something else but I got no list of MH memes.

Faust

Darwin hybrids

They kinda have a mango-ish color?

Liductan
No hint

Money

Don't think he'd mind someone filming him while he's on his huge yacht.

Lambu
No hint

Face

Cookie cutter answer.

Hermit

Borscht

Only one that comes to mind atm so will go with that.

Kiki

*JOKER*

?????

James
No hint

RanxShinichi

The other ships have no hope or future.

Brandish

*WITHHOLD*

What would a Panda like to master? Pandas are without motivations for the most part so wtf.

Desin

“Wow, only a true friend would be that truly honest.”

Only one I could find that kinda can be descriptive. Welp.

Gry

MG57

THink he'd like this one due to winning as mafia due to lots of BS happening.

Farf

Dionysus

The guy that's all about "let's party".

Lak

*WITHHOLD*

Try to guess the inside workings of panda's mind? Nah, there's many answers possible here and idk how vague I must write it for it to be counted depending on Panda's story.

Holt
No hint

Oppressor.

Who would pick the latter? No guilt?

Gajeel

Sadness

Is very self-reflective.

Revo

Kiki

You better not be counting Magi as a "male player".

Marm

Involving Purity of Magi being in the active role.

Every 3rd hint is a mango. The two should just marry already.

Magi

Huge assets.

Hardy

syx

Total:
Erin

blank

Shino

blank
Faust

blank

Liductan

Privacy

Lambu

Legs

Hermit

blank

Kiki

blank
James

AixConan

Brandish

blank

Desin

blank

Gry

blank

Farf

Poseidon

Lak

blank

Holt

Oppressed

Gajeel

Hate/anger

Revo

Kiki

Marm

blank

Magi

''The Strongman group''

Hardy

blankkkkkkkkkk

Round 3 Leaderboard

1st:
magi = 2 pts
2nd: shinobi = 0 pts
3rd: Marmalade = -1 pts
4th: Erinyes = -5 pts
5th: grysun, lambu = -6 pts
6th: Brandish = -7 pts
7th: Hardy, Kiki, Lakhan = -8 pts
8th: faust = -9 pts
9th: Hermit, gajeel, Farfalla = -10 pts
10th: Desin, Holt, James, Liductan = -11 pts
11th: Revo = -14 pts

Round Total Leaderboard

1st: Magi = 10 pts
2nd: Shinobi = 6 pts
3rd: Marmalade = 5 pts
4th: Hardy, Gajeel = -2 pts
5th: James, Faust Grysun = -4 pts
6th: Desin, Brandish Erinyes = -7 pts
7th: Farfalla, Lambu = - 8 pts
8th: Holt = -11 pts
9th: Hermit, Kiki, Lakhan =-12 pts
10th: Liductan = -15 pts
11th: Revo = -16 pts

congratulations Magi on winning this without trying, you truly know panda the best
shinobi for not being last like usually instead being second
and marma for being third while not using any WH or joker

and revo for going form -2 to -16 somehow

Last edited:

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Tbh 'thighs' and legs are equally valid answers, I definitely had thighs in mind when i put down legs :errr

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
1st: Magi = 10 pts
2nd: Shinobi = 6 pts
3rd: Marmalade = 5 pts
Oooo omoo

11th: Liductan = -15 pts
12th: Revo = -16 pts
ò.ó what is this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To everyone who put down Dionysus, you must not be familiar with this pre olympus lore ;__;
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For some reason lakhan‘s answer 8 was right but counted to be wrong?
Shinoona got points on the flower question without mentioning an actual flower :lmao

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
To everyone who put down Dionysus, you must not be familiar with this pre olympus lore ;__;
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Shinoona got points on the flower question without mentioning an actual flower :lmao
*Flashback to Dionysus before being made a party guy*
He was god of madness right if I remember

I mean for shino, the question never said it needed a name so technically correct

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Ooo knows lore and technicalities, good answer asachan

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Top5, I can live with that. Still think the rules need an overhaul and round 3 an overwork.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
13. Why do humans create Art? For Porn. Very philosophical. The oldest art piece is that fat woman statuette with big tits and butt after all. Next.
:lmao
Yup Very philosophical ~~

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
11th: Revo = -16 pts

I'm just too bad at this game, I would probably lose even my own IG, it's hilarious.
Thanks Asachi and Juvs for the game again, and Pandu for the answers, some were really fun to read! o/
Now I know you're an AixConan shipper.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I got the Borscht right at least. Thighs are what make the legs btw, otherwise, you are a foot guy and there is only kink-shaming for you there.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
You‘re welcome for looking out for your points lakhan :pwnge
:lmao I was betting for last, but revo stole my position.
9th: Hermit, Kiki, Lakhan =-12 pts
And to make it worse, I m stuck with kiki in a grp :notrust. Would have rather shared the last position with revo or liductan.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Hola everyone, thanks for playing my interview game! Special thank you to the hosts Juvs and Asachan for having me as their guest, good job juicy fruit on... knowing me? If you hadn't won I'd have sealed you in a teapot. Congratulations Shinoona for being non corrupted #1, exploiting your uh wisdom of age to gain insight into my answers. As a fellow windmolen Marms ofc has some insights about me. Revs and Gry... Aigoo. That's all I'll say ò.ó

Reading the comments makes me a happy panda, especially the answers of people who know me less well. I wasn't expecting much but actually there were some interesting questions here and there. Fortunately, I wasn't asked anything compromising (such as picking between Rin and Panda, how to annoy Mango, details about my tea time ritual, etc.) and now that I've played this game I guess I'll never have a chance to divulge these informations :rolleyes:

It was fun. Let's have a tea party again soon :blush

Last edited:

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought Faust wanted to be a victim lol