Events - MH Easter Egg Hunt 2013 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events MH Easter Egg Hunt 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easter Bunny

MH's Cutest Bunny
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Christmas Island

Welcome to the MH Easter Egg Hunt! A little event to have fun and to lighten up the Easter spirit. :)

The Easter Egg Hunt will begin on March 28th and it will end on March 31st. We'll make an announcement in this thread when the hunt officially begins.

There will be Easter eggs scattered throughout different sections on MH. Your mission will be to find these hidden eggs!!

Each egg will be worth a certain amount of points:

Sunshine eggs = 5 points

Star eggs = 10 points

Dino eggs = 15 points

Rainbow eggs = 20 points

There will be a total of 40 eggs for you guys to find, 10 of each kind. Once you find an egg, you’ll need to PM the link to the post where the egg is so that you can receive points for the egg. The egg will be removed from the post once someone finds it. If other people also find the egg before it has been removed, they'll all win points for that egg.

If you fail to find the eggs and are stuck, you can PM the Easter Bunny and request a clue about where to find the eggs. Don't forget to state the kind of egg you want to receive a clue for in your PM.

You can request a clue for each kind, a total of four clues. Once you get a clue, you can ask for the next clue no less than an hour later. If the egg you received a clue for has been found, you can request a new clue for that kind of egg since the clue you have is now useless.

People who find an egg without receiving a clue for that egg will win extra points: 1 point for Sunshine eggs, 2 points for Star eggs, 3 points for Dino eggs and 5 points for Rainbow eggs. Thus we advise you to ask for clues as a last resort.

The hunters with the most points at the end of the hunt will receive special prizes: a golden Easter basket badge for the 1st place, a silver Easter basket for the 2nd place, and a bronze Easter basket badge for the 3rd place.

To participate in this hunt please post your name in this thread indicating that you want to be part of this event. If you have any questions about this hunt, please feel free to PM the Easter Bunny or you can also post your questions in this thread.

Have fun and may the best hunter win!! :confetti

• [USER]Iceiphoenix[/USER]
  • [USER]digitaldude[/USER]
  • [USER]Demonspeed[/USER]
  • [USER]TheBoss[/USER]
  • [USER]Hardy[/USER]
  • [USER]Zeltrax[/USER]
  • [USER]X3D2YFaust [/USER]
  • [USER]Mazino[/USER]
  • [USER]BBB Banana[/USER]
  • [USER]nastazar[/USER]
  • [USER]gnut[/USER]
  • [USER]Buffynut[/USER]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: MH Easter Egg Hunt

So cool!!! But I guess easter time will be pretty rough on me, can I register even if I might not be able to play? :worrybunny

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Quick question: when it says "Once you have decided that, you’ll need to PM the Easter Bunny or to any of the mods working on this project (destiny4ever, Miyagi, phio_chan, Josef, goldb) so that they can give you clues about where to find the egg", does that mean that if you can't find the egg that you got the clue for, you can't move on to find another egg? If so, then if you happen to find another egg that's not the egg you need to find, does it not count towards your tally of points?

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Quick question: when it says "Once you have decided that, you’ll need to PM the Easter Bunny or to any of the mods working on this project (destiny4ever, Miyagi, phio_chan, Josef, goldb) so that they can give you clues about where to find the egg", does that mean that if you can't find the egg that you got the clue for, you can't move on to find another egg? If so, then if you happen to find another egg that's not the egg you need to find, does it not count towards your tally of points?
I changed the OP, please send all PMs to Easter Bunny, all project mods can see these PMs.

About the other question, we'll update the OP later and make the rules more clear.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

Does the point corresponds to the difficulty of the clue ? Is it possible to have an idea of this difficulty level before choosing or is it hidden on purpose ?

Pat

Lost and Found
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

I'll update the rules later today but in a nutshell Sunshine eggs are the easiest and Rainbow eggs are the hardest to find. You will be able to hunt for the eggs without a clue and have the option to request clues if you're stuck. You can request one clue for each kind of egg, so if you ask for a clue for a Rainbow egg, you aren't stuck with this clue in case it turns out to be too difficult to find.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

The rules are updated, as for your question if you can't make use of the clue you got, you can ask for a new clue for a different kind of egg. If you find other eggs in the meantime, they count and will be added to your tally of points.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

is this like the scav hunt?

Pat

Lost and Found
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13

Yes, it's similar to Scavenger Hunt, a simplified version.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

So cool!!! But I guess easter time will be pretty rough on me, can I register even if I might not be able to play? :worrybunny
Sure, you can register! ^_^ However, if after the first day there is no sign/response/activity from you then your name will be removed from the list of participants.

Great! :thumbs

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Btw guys, if you participated in the Scavenger Hunt and you liked it and had fun then I completely recommend you taking part in this event. :) And if you haven’t participated in the MH Scavenger Hunt before then this hunt will be a good warm-up and preparation for that event.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

I'm gonna join, I owe Miyagi one after beating him in the SPoT fan league :3c

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

I'm egging in!!
Okay..lame pun. Anyway, In!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Does the point corresponds to the difficulty of the clue ? Is it possible to have an idea of this difficulty level before choosing or is it hidden on purpose ?
The points of the eggs represent the difficulty in finding them. Clues would make finding all threads a lot easier in most cases. I imagine though, that even some of the difficult eggs can be found without clues. It's all relative and depends on the person; some will have an easier time finding the higher points eggs and some with the lower points.

Difficulty-wise, the eggs are spread across the whole forum to give everyone a fair chance in finding them, as we're aware some are more active in certain sections than others. I can't say much without giving away game insight.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yay! :blai More people have joined the hunt!

@ the participants: I know it is still early, but I’m very curious about your guy’s strategies to win this game. I can’t wait to see you put them into action. :)

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country

Yay! :blai More people have joined the hunt!

@ the participants: I know it is still early, but I’m very curious about your guy’s strategies to win this game. I can’t wait to see you put them into action. :)
Mmm I don't have any, I'll just see how can I handle it when it starts :blush

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hopefully you have a great start. Btw, I wish you and all the participants the best of luck! ^_^

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States

Great! :super Another member has joined the hunt! :) So here’s a list of the participants so far:

o Iceiphoenix
o digitaldude
o Demonspeed
o TheBoss
o Hardy
o Zeltrax
o X3D2YFaust
I wonder who will be the winner of this hunt…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.