Discussion - Maschenny is one of the "Players" | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Maschenny is one of the "Players"

Maschenny is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
She could be a *pawn* of, say, Eduan, as any Khun is likely to be to some extent same as any other FH to their DD's and so on.

While likewise being a *player* in, say, this battle because Eduan has allowed her agency here or elsewhere. Same with her and Zahard - a pawn of sorts - while being a princess allows her to 'play' to her own devices. Goals can be complimentary for her master and her own devices, or conflicting so long as her task is completed or she hides the details. It depends on the size of her leash.
Yeah, I'm saying that Maschenny isn't a pawn to either of them. She serves no one but herself. That's been very clear in all her dialogue so far.

Of the two, Maschenny is more likely to serve Zahard. Her father complex is with Zahard not Eduan. Eduan simply hasn't been important to her character.

And all that Maschenny feels for Zahard is a desire to challenge him.

Servant and helper is even easier. She could be serving someone like Eduan and helping someone else, like Baam. In fact that's very likely to be the case IMO.

I just don't see how these things are mutually exclusive. Once more - she's different things to different people. What she is to Baam isn't what she is to Eduan isn't what she is to Asensio, etc etc
I meant in the grand scheme of things. Being a pawn to Eduan but a Player in the Nest makes her a pawn overall.

Helper is specifically to one of the Players (Great Warriors).

Mascheny has simply not set out to keep bam out of traumerei's reach. She sent bam inside the suspendium but at no point has mascheny evidenced this being a ploy to screw traumerie over. Mascheny's plans simply don't have much to do with him in general.
Kek. This is a hilariously wrong misreading of her character. Maschenny's plans have been ALL about Baam.

Hell, she said that her purpose behind all her machinations is to obtain Baam as a Trump Card:

Beyond that, Baam has been the axis around which Maschenny's character has revolved around.

To say that Maschenny's plans don't have much to do with Baam is just hilariously, ridiculously stupendously wrong.

Baam is all Maschenny has been scheming about and for.

Mascheny has simply not set out to keep bam out of traumerei's reach.
Wrong once again. She said that she doesn't want Baam's story to have a boring ending:

Add to that, there is simply no in story evidence that princesses are not among the trifles for family heads.
It's the other way around. There is no in story evidence that people of Maschenny's calibre are among the trifles for Family Leaders.

The same language used to describe how the Family Leaders relate to High Rankers of stature as also been used to describe how Maschenny relates to High Rankers of stature:
  • Yuri
    • "Talking to an unni who's like the Pinnacle of the Tower".
      • Compare Jinsung saying that Traumerei belongs in "too high a place" for them.
  • Asensio
    • "What's this? They've replaced her with a small fry".
      • Compare Evankhell calling herself a "small fry".
    • "That's my sister! A cockroachlike me could never keep up with your skills".
      • Compare Gustang calling White a "pretty bug".

So no, it's really the other way around. The evidence is lacking that Maschenny is a mere trifle to the Family Leaders.

The Faction Leaders of the Khun Family are nothing but cockroaches to Maschenny after all.

Mascheny could be gigantic to jinsung and she'd still be a turd meant to be ignored for family heads.
Again, there's simply no evidence that someone of Maschenny's calibre is insignificant to even them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, I'm saying that Maschenny isn't a pawn to either of them. She serves no one but herself. That's been very clear in all her dialogue so far.

Of the two, Maschenny is more likely to serve Zahard. Her father complex is with Zahard not Eduan. Eduan simply hasn't been important to her character.

And all that Maschenny feels for Zahard is a desire to challenge him.

I meant in the grand scheme of things. Being a pawn to Eduan but a Player in the Nest makes her a pawn overall.

Helper is specifically to one of the Players (Great Warriors).

Kek. This is a hilariously wrong misreading of her character. Maschenny's plans have been ALL about Baam.

Hell, she said that her purpose behind all her machinations is to obtain Baam as a Trump Card:

Beyond that, Baam has been the axis around which Maschenny's character has revolved around.

To say that Maschenny's plans don't have much to do with Baam is just hilariously, ridiculously stupendously wrong.

Baam is all Maschenny has been scheming about and for.

Wrong once again. She said that she doesn't want Baam's story to have a boring ending:

It's the other way around. There is no in story evidence that people of Maschenny's calibre are among the trifles for Family Leaders.

The same language used to describe how the Family Leaders relate to High Rankers of stature as also been used to describe how Maschenny relates to High Rankers of stature:
  • Yuri
    • "Talking to an unni who's like the Pinnacle of the Tower".
      • Compare Jinsung saying that Traumerei belongs in "too high a place" for them.
  • Asensio
    • "What's this? They've replaced her with a small fry".
      • Compare Evankhell calling herself a "small fry".
    • "That's my sister! A cockroachlike me could never keep up with your skills".
      • Compare Gustang calling White a "pretty bug".

So no, it's really the other way around. The evidence is lacking that Maschenny is a mere trifle to the Family Leaders.

The Faction Leaders of the Khun Family are nothing but cockroaches to Maschenny after all.

Again, there's simply no evidence that someone of Maschenny's calibre is insignificant to even them.
Well, sure, her plans have been around bam. But they haven't been around traumerei as far as we know. And the notion that she has somehow played him or has come even come close to being on his radar is absurd.

That's backwards, the burden of proof here isn't on me... So far as we know when it comes to how much someone is worth to a family head the distinction is between tower resident (trifles) and irregular (person). There is no reason for us to think mascheny or any other princess somehow don't fit into that. Though it is possible family heads who aren't gustang or traumerei would view tower residents differently (urek at least seems to view them as people).

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
But they haven't been around traumerei as far as we know.
She explicitly refers to Traumerei as the "real enemy":

And she revealed that she brought Jinsung to the Nest because the Family Leader became involved:

And the notion that she has somehow played him or has come even come close to being on his radar is absurd.
He is not aware that:
  • She did not capture Baam
  • She sent Baam into the Frozen Waterfall
  • Yorari and Orari are trapped in the Frozen Waterfall
  • She released Jinsung

That's backwards, the burden of proof here isn't on me... So far as we know when it comes to how much someone is worth to a family head the distinction is between tower resident (trifles) and irregular (person).
No, certain Rankers have been called Trifles. Those Rankers are far below Maschenny in status.

There is no reason for us to think mascheny or any other princess somehow don't fit into that.
No, there is.

A Faction Leader of the Khun Family like Asensio considers himself a cockroach to Maschenny:

Jinsung regards her as someone that's far, exceedingly bigger than he could have ever imagined:

Sky is blue

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
And she revealed that she brought Jinsung to the Nest because the Family Leader became involved:
I don't follow ? could u tell me that why maschenny bring jinsung because fh got involved ?
I doubt jinsung is enough important for ha family to go against another great family/zahard empire , or even if we assume that he's that important for them , ha family can't do anything to stop traumerei and i doubt ha yurin will go against him just to save jinsung , i mean think about a friend u have been with tens of thousands of years or just a aquantice who's beneath u who is more important ?

No, certain Rankers have been called Trifles. Those Rankers are far below Maschenny in status.
Do u forgot that Gustang literally said to urek that only 10 great family heads and zahard are equals to him and rest are just below them

He literally call baek ryun ( one of the strongest non irregulars ) a lower existence and baek is definitely far above the likes of maschenny.

And traumerei is probably stronger than Gustang because he has been send to fight him

Even traumerei when first came into nest said to owl that bring the irregular to him and he don't care about the rest of the *trifles*

Gustang who is weaker than traumerei calls every non irregular a bug , i think it should be enough to prove that maschenny is just a trifle to traumerei

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don't follow ? could u tell me that why maschenny bring jinsung because fh got involved ?
I doubt jinsung is enough important for ha family to go against another great family/zahard empire , or even if we assume that he's that important for them , ha family can't do anything to stop traumerei and i doubt ha yurin will go against him just to save jinsung , i mean think about a friend u have been with tens of thousands of years or just a aquantice who's beneath u who is more important ?
That's what Maschenny said. We don't know why or how she expects to leverage Jinsung, but it is still what she said.

Do u forgot that Gustang literally said to urek that only 10 great family heads and zahard are equals to him and rest are just below them
Maschenny is indeed below Traumerei. I don't doubt this.

And traumerei is probably stronger than Gustang because he has been send to fight him
Zahard did not send Traumerei to fight Gustang. The Administration asked the Lo Po Bia Family to wage war on the Po Bidau Family.

Adori was planning on fighting the Po Bidau Family. Does that make her stronger than Gustang?

Gustang who is weaker than traumerei calls every non irregular a bug ,
  1. Gustang is not weaker than Traumerei.
  2. Gustang only called Hell Joe and White a bug.
  3. Gustang did not call Garam a bug.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
  1. Gustang only called Hell Joe and White a bug.
  2. Gustang did not call Garam a bug.

Gustang seems pretty set to consider all non Irregular to be lesser than them though. He said that the only equal to Urek are the FH, Jahad and later he added Baam. Not outright saying bugs, yet still saying beneath them.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gustang seems pretty set to consider all non Irregular to be lesser than them though. He said that the only equal to Urek are the FH, Jahad and later he added Baam. Not outright saying bugs, yet still saying beneath them.
Yes, but I'm not claiming that any Regular is on the same level as the Great Warriors.

Maschenny herself admits that she can't stop them even if she wanted to.

She's beneath the Great Warriors, my contention is that she's a "bug" or "trifle" to them.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
She explicitly refers to Traumerei as the "real enemy":

He is not aware that:
  • She did not capture Baam
  • She sent Baam into the Frozen Waterfall
  • Yorari and Orari are trapped in the Frozen Waterfall
  • She released Jinsung

No, there is.

A Faction Leader of the Khun Family like Asensio considers himself a cockroach to Maschenny:

Jinsung regards her as someone that's far, exceedingly bigger than he could have ever imagined:
So? none of that amounts to mascheny having played traumerei. Or even being on his radar. Absolutely nothing has happened or been revealed yet that can in any reasonable way amount to her playing traumerie. And say the story gets there at some point... So what? Is lying and scheming evidence of gradeur? Maybe if there was evidence that traumerei has fate altering/manipulating abilities and mascheny could get around that you'd have a solid case but it doesn't appear to be like that so far. At the moment we don't even have evidence that mascheny is even on traumerie's radar at all, let alone as being more than the rest of the NPCs in the tower regardless of her status.

So... what does ascencio matter here? The implication so far is that tower residents in general are unimportant triffles to family heads. NPCs even. So a branch leader (from eons before he became even a ranker, let alone a branch leader) thinks he is shit next to mascheny? So? What does that matter to traumerei? Traumerei shits on branch leaders for shits and giggles. Traumerei went along with eliminating two annoying talented high rankers from his family because yaratcha's idea amused him. Traumerei's attitude towards tower residents is essentially the same as gustangs... The issue is not whether their descendants are noble or powerful enough. The issue is the inherent and immutable circumstances of their birth as worthless, pathetic and meaningless tower residents. None of the things that make up the whole of mascheny's glory changes that.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra

And it's ultimately doomed to backfire spectacularly on her, because she didn't approach him in the right way. Baam has no loyalty to or reason to care about her, and is likely to not be there for her come the time when she needs to use that trump card. He pretty famously does not give a fuck about anyone who isn't in his inner circle, and Maschenny isn't.

She was too concerned with hedging her bets and probably cost herself a chance to be on the winning team.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And it's ultimately doomed to backfire spectacularly on her, because she didn't approach him in the right way. Baam has no loyalty to or reason to care about her, and is likely to not be there for her come the time when she needs to use that trump card.

She was too concerned with hedging her bets and probably cost herself a chance to be on the winning team.
I think what will happen is that when Baam satisfies exceeds her expectations, she'll wholeheartedly decide to support him.

Of course, Baam may bear a grudge against her. But it's likely that she'll fight against the Lo Po Bia forces here and will aid or be responsible for his escape.

She's the only person that wants him to survive this battle that was aware of Traumerei's impending appearance. So she's also the only person that could have taken any countermeasures.

Most likely even sending Baam into the Frozen Waterfall was just another plot to power him up.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Introduction
There seems to be a very pervasive opinion in the fandom that Maschenny is nothing but a pawn, servant or puppet of one of the Family Leaders. That's she's nothing but a mere piece on their gameboard.

I find this opinion very vexing (it denies Maschenny of any actual agency) and am especially annoyed by it, because there's no solid basis for it in the actual Webtoon.

When I actually review Maschenny's scenes in the Webtoon, all I find is a mountain of evidence against it.

Maschenny's Agency
When she talks about her machinations schemes and stratagems, it's always her will:
  • Her desires
    • "I've been reading the Ancient books for a long time, waiting for the moment those battles will take place before my eyes. Compared to back then, the current peace seems so trivial and dull—":
    • "Ah, that's right, maybe I'm just a nut who can't live without bloodshed and fighting":
    • "I don't want this story to have a boring ending":
    • "I want it to keep going until it becomes a bit more interesting":
  • Her goals
    • "My goal... isn't much different from yours. What you want is what I want. I just thinkI need to shed a bit more 'blood' for the sake of my goal!!":
    • "I told you. You and I want the same thing. I just think a bit more 'blood' needs to be spilled":
  • Her expectations
    • "Rage will lead you to battle. I want you to become a vast wave of anger like you've never seen before":
    • "I wonder if that boy will be able to satisfy my expectations. I wonder":
  • Her anticipations
    • "I feel bad saying this when everyone is out there fighting so hard... But having that kid here is way more exciting":
  • Her curiosity
    • "But for some strange reason... Seeing him... Reminds me of my Father":
  • Her plans and actions
    • "That's right. I want to make a bet with my Yellow May and your Green April":
    • "I won't tell you the reason I'm after the Green April, but I'm suggesting this to you because I really need it too":
    • "I'll let him live a bit longer. I can't just let some valuable bait of the hook":
    • "I'm going to make this Tower a bloody mess":
    • "So what do you think I'm up to?":
    • "That's why I raised the stakes":
    • "That's why I've kept you alive this long":
    • "I'm the mastermind who entrapped Jinsung Ha and lured you all here":

As you can see, every time Maschenny does something, or talks about something she's done or plans to do, the focus is only on what she wants. There has never once been a reference to what someone else wants.

She has only ever been working for her own ends.

Contra Servant Maschenny
I think that the idea that Maschenny is operating at the Nest in service to one of the Family Leaders is heavily contradicted in the Webtoon.

When speaking to Jinsung, she said that the game became bigger than she expected and that people not even she could handle became actively involved:

She goes on to say that as a result, she kept Jinsung alive and brought him to the Nest. As he was like a breakwater for Baam and an important member of the Ha Family:

The look of fear and despair on her face when she says the above seems genuine.

If Maschenny was working in service to an Irregular:
  • She'd never have commented on the game becoming too big for her when the Irregulars got involved.
    • She wouldn't be a Player in the first place, but merely a piece or helper of one of the Players.
  • She wouldn't be so terrified when the Irregulars got involved as she has (a) suitable backer(s)/supporter(s) .
  • She wouldn't need to prepare her own countermeasures to an Irregular getting involved as her supporter(s) would presumably handle it.

In Favour of Player Maschenny
I think that it has been made sufficiently clear that Maschenny is a Player in her own right. I'll cover the evidence in favour below.

At the start of the Nest, she commented that while Baam currently does not have much power, his mere existence is shaking the board already:

The chessboard metaphor is interesting, and brings to mind the scenario of a chess game with Players and pieces.

Maschenny seemingly considers herself one of the Players.

Jinsung listed her alongside the Zahard Army and 10 Great Families as the main forces/actors behind the Nest:

Note that Maschenny by herself, merits this distinction.

She tells Jinsung that she wouldn't tell him what she's up to, but that she doesn't want Baam's story to come to a boring end, that she wants to see it continue to become even more interesting and so she raised the stakes:

She mentioned that the game suddenly became much bigger and now there are people involved that not even she can handle:

Again, the implication is that she's sitting at the same board as the Family Leaders and Zahard, but they are even bigger forces than her.

She reveals that she's the mastermind behind the Nest:

She literally takes credit for setting up the game board on this battlefield.

And that her purpose is the same as the other Players. They want to obtain the special card called "an Irregular" and use it however they please:

Again, she groups herself with the Players.

She tells Baam and his allies that they are not strong enough or great enough to side with her (or any of the other Players):

Again, Maschenny implicitly groups herself among the Players.

She goes on to say that Baam's group are only fit to become pawns. And then asks them if they want to become her pawns:

Yet again, she implies that she's one of the Players on the game board.

Conclusions
Maschenny clearly presents herself as a Player in her own right. And as of now, there has been no other presentation of her in the Webtoon.

The idea that she's just a pawn serving one of the true Players has no substance in the Webtoon.

It's a headcanon rooted solely in the fetishism of the Irregulars.

Maschenny may be the smallest Player at the table, but she's still one among them. At least, that's what the story is currently telling us.

YOu can't big a player if you are a irregular , and even guy like luslec can be considered only as quasi player .

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
YOu can't big a player if you are a irregular , and even guy like luslec can be considered only as quasi player .
Maschenny is more of a Player than Luslec is.

Luslec hasn't done anything to establish himself as a Player.

Jinsung on the other hand has firmly established Maschenny's status as one of the major players of the Tower:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Luslec is the current leader of fug and the series made a point that if he showed up then a family head would mobilize in response. There's no reason for us to think that anyone currently fighting at the nest (except traumerei) would last a second against someone whose mere presence would warrant a family head showing up.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Luslec is the current leader of fug and the series made a point that if he showed up then a family head would mobilize in response. There's no reason for us to think that anyone currently fighting at the nest (except traumerei) would last a second against someone whose mere presence would warrant a family head showing up.
  1. That has nothing to do with Luslec being a major player in the Tower of God world. It just makes him someone that's extremely strong.
  2. The statement that if Luslec moved, the leader of the Lo Po Bia Family would need to move in response (what Sophia Tan said) only shows that Luslec is someone stronger than the Regents of Lo Po Bia.
    • It says nothing of how he compares to other rarefied High Rankers.

Jino

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
  1. That has nothing to do with Luslec being a major player in the Tower of God world. It just makes him someone that's extremely strong.
  2. The statement that if Luslec moved, the leader of the Lo Po Bia Family would need to move in response (what Sophia Tan said) only shows that Luslec is someone stronger than the Regents of Lo Po Bia.
    • It says nothing of how he compares to other rarefied High Rankers.
Well, it depends on where we get translations or reading, not many things mentioned about Maschenny here is also fully indicative of her being the player, Jinsung didn't firmly establish her as anything, but rather thinking on the possibility of her being too dangerous with the too big part in the image.

In fact, he even used the word "probably", and about Luslec, that one is very open to interpretation, most of these are speculations anyway until we see Luslec, but the wordings have given us open interpretation either meaning Luslec warrant only the Lo Po Bia head to move or any of the family heads including the top ones will have to move when Luslec does move, there are many ways to see it and to interpret that as there are many ways to interpret the comments of Jinsung and they are all pretty valid.

Namchan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Ghana
I agree Maschenny is moving of her own agency, and worked towards her own goal and has been doing so since the beginning of TOG (we did see her early, with Yuri visiting Repellista, the LPB princesses are in her faction, the bet with Yuri and perhaps getting her imprisoned, the Nest arc). She is a player for sure, as her actions moves the plot, but being a player doesn't stop being made into a pawn, whether it's in her knowledge or not. Khel believed he was some sort of player (he thought he could lead his group to Jahad and kill him, and he thought he could make a Slayer puppet & deal with the Irregular Baam), and twice Jahad proved him wrong. She is making a pawn out of Baam, though she's probably counting on him getting stronger and be an actual threat to other Irregulars as well, Baam wouldn't be under her forever (but then she may have achieve her goal by then).

So Player yes, but her position is weak, much like Baam right now. Like Rachel, I think she wants to use Baam as her spear, like Baam is her only opportunity to achieve whatever her goal is (she's risking her position just to use Baam, rather than relying on other plans that won't expose her).
Nice post

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well, it depends on where we get translations or reading, not many things mentioned about Maschenny here is also fully indicative of her being the player, Jinsung didn't firmly establish her as anything, but rather thinking on the possibility of her being too dangerous with the too big part in the image.
Jinsung said that Maschenny was far, exceedingly bigger than he had ever imagined.

If that doesn't establish her as a major mover in the Tower, then you're just in denial.

In fact, he even used the word "probably",
That's a Webtoon specific translation. Pajaka's just has "and you too". Either way, whether there's "probably" or not doesn't change anything.

Maschenny is still an actor that registers on the same scale as the Zahard Army and the 10 Great Families.

In fact, he even used the word "probably", and about Luslec, that one is very open to interpretation, most of these are speculations anyway until we see Luslec, but the wordings have given us open interpretation either meaning Luslec warrant only the Lo Po Bia head to move or any of the family heads including the top ones will have to move when Luslec does move, there are many ways to see it and to interpret that as there are many ways to interpret the comments of Jinsung and they are all pretty valid.
Sophia Tan said that if Luslec interfered in the Nest, their (the Lo Po Bia's) Family Leader will respond too.

The idea that if Luslec interfered other Family Leaders might respond is nonsense:
  • Maschenny said that the Army requested assistance from all the Families, but only the Lo Po Bia responded positively.
  • Yasratcha said that it would be strange for the other Great Families to get involved in the Nest.

If Sophia Tan really believed other Family Leaders might come to the Nest for Luslec, then it doesn't hype Luslec, it just makes her creditless.

Jino

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Jinsung said that Maschenny was far, exceedingly bigger than he had ever imagined.

If that doesn't establish her as a major mover in the Tower, then you're just in denial.

That's a Webtoon specific translation. Pajaka's just has "and you too". Either way, whether there's "probably" or not doesn't change anything.

Maschenny is still an actor that registers on the same scale as the Zahard Army and the 10 Great Families.

Sophia Tan said that if Luslec interfered in the Nest, their (the Lo Po Bia's) Family Leader will respond too.

The idea that if Luslec interfered other Family Leaders might respond is nonsense:
  • Maschenny said that the Army requested assistance from all the Families, but only the Lo Po Bia responded positively.
  • Yasratcha said that it would be strange for the other Great Families to get involved in the Nest.

If Sophia Tan really believed other Family Leaders might come to the Nest for Luslec, then it doesn't hype Luslec, it just makes her creditless.
What I mean is that it depended on the translation, it could be interpreted any way whether it's merely Lo Po Bia Head that will move or others will, based on the threat Luslec is, you missed the entire point as I was not talking about him coming to the nest at all, and was discussing the possible interpretations of what that means about Luslec as a threat that warrants the family heads.

If we want to get like that, the webtoon is the official translation, and there is no denial, that is how I would personally interpret the comments within the premise of the webtoon, as you would interpret Jinsung comment in your own way.

I could agree to disagree with you, and don't have to follow/accept your personal interpretation until SIU fully states things. After all this is a very subjective discussion of semantics and what the author is implying for Maschenny particularly.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What I mean is that it depended on the translation, it could be interpreted any way whether it's merely Lo Po Bia Head that will move or others will, based on the threat Luslec is, you missed the entire point as I was not talking about him coming to the nest at all, and was discussing the possible interpretations of what that means about Luslec as a threat that warrants the family heads.

If we want to get like that, the webtoon is the official translation, and there is no denial, that is how I would personally interpret the comments within the premise of the webtoon, as you would interpret Jinsung comment in your own way.

I could agree to disagree with you, and don't have to follow/accept your personal interpretation until SIU fully states things. After all this is a very subjective discussion of semantics and what the author is implying for Maschenny particularly.
Yasratcha said that not even "all of FUG" can stand against the Zahard Army:

"All of FUG" includes Luslec.

Sophia Tan's belief that Luslec's action warrants the intervention of the Family Leaders is unwarranted.

And the Webtoon says "their Family Leader", thus strictly referring to the Lo Po Bia Family Leader and strictly speaking in the context of the Nest.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yasratcha said that not even "all of FUG" can stand against the Zahard Army:
They're doing a pretty solid job of taking a wet dump all over a combined three corps at the moment, and with not a lot of their overall personnel engaged.

To be honest, the royal army has been presented to be a paper tiger thus far. I guess that's what happens when you don't actually have to do any serious fighting for literal eons.