Question - Mana / Nea / Allen. Age and "deaths" | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Mana / Nea / Allen. Age and "deaths"

uchiha_albert

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Paraguay
I'm trying to understand some events.

LHAllen = Long Hair Allen that appeared in Nea Flashback
CAllen = Current Allen
KAllen = Kid Allen / Red
ME = MillenialEarl

If the ME killed Nea, who was that clown with KAllen ? Was that Mana/ME ?
So who did KAllen turned into an akuma? Was that Mana?? But how can that be Mana if Mana is the ME ??

This is where I get lost.

Silverwolf442

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The kid with the clown was Allen. He used to be called "Red" back then, due to his arm. Mana had a dog named Allen, but after the dog died, Red became Allen. Both he and Allen worked at a circus, where they met. Allen's hair was its normal color. It just turned white after the shock and horror of turning Mana into an Akuma.

The clown was Mana, whom Allen turned into an Akuma.

Neah is Mana's brother, who was killed before he met Red.

Then there's past Allen, who was Neah's friend. That's the one with the long hair and glasses, who offered to be the host. Cross was supposed to find him. But he didn't know who past Allen was, evidently, so the search was difficult. And even now, we don't know if he got the right person.

This is how I understand it.

Far as the other stuff in these recent chapters, I got lost myself. lol So following is me throwing out an idea.

Maybe The Earl aka Adam has a split-personality issue, and he's unaware of his alter ego.
Like when Neah tries to kill the Earl, he obviously failed and was killed himself. The Adam persona went to sleep, and Mana awakened, not knowing what happened to his brother and that he was his killer. Then the Mana persona sleeps, and Adam awakens again, not thinking in a million years that he's the Mana that Neah is talking about.

Last edited:

uchiha_albert

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Paraguay
I see, but in the last chapter (223) Nea says to the ME that he is Mana (at least that's what I interpreted).

So if Mana is the ME, he is alive. So who did Allen turned into an Akuma? What I think it might happened is that the ME killed Mana's (soul) and that was what Allen turned into an Akuma.

Dlanor_A.Knox

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think even Neah doesn't exactly know whats going on.....
I think maybe at one point Mana & Adam were the same person but Adam started to hate Mana at some point.....

Splitting himself from Mana and becoming his own soul (?)

I mean, the 1st Earl did it once, so why not again?

Zibi234

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I wonder what if Allen is as old as the 1st battle of the innocence-earl... and from that time he is trapped in an undending spiral of life...so when he dies his body reverts to a kid and so he starts again. Allen was very informed about the helix or life and so on...he knew what earl was doing and mostly knew way more stuff.

Maybe he went to become a host to 14th becouse he belived that if neah takes control over his body it will kill him (kill allen) and so free him from the unending life, since his body would be 14th body.

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I wonder what if Allen is as old as the 1st battle of the innocence-earl... and from that time he is trapped in an undending spiral of life...so when he dies his body reverts to a kid and so he starts again. Allen was very informed about the helix or life and so on...he knew what earl was doing and mostly knew way more stuff.

Maybe he went to become a host to 14th becouse he belived that if neah takes control over his body it will kill him (kill allen) and so free him from the unending life, since his body would be 14th body.
I think he just had lived on continuously since if he simply reverts to a kid without memory and stuff, it's pretty much just reincarnation
As Nea said "Allen" is just as mad as the Earl, with the original Earl finally gave up after enduring 7000 years, it's possible that past!Allen had experienced the same.

Zibi234

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I think he just had lived on continuously since if he simply reverts to a kid without memory and stuff, it's pretty much just reincarnation
As Nea said "Allen" is just as mad as the Earl, with the original Earl finally gave up after enduring 7000 years, it's possible that past!Allen had experienced the same.
Nah I think that Neah was kinda reffering to himself in Allen body.... Earl went nuts...and Allen was awakening so he went nuts too so in the end he said Allen is mad now too (neah and earl are the same beign after all)... it was not directed towards Allen (personality/existence) but the thing that is happening to him.

NonExisted

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Nah I think that Neah was kinda reffering to himself in Allen body.... Earl went nuts...and Allen was awakening so he went nuts too so in the end he said Allen is mad now too (neah and earl are the same beign after all)... it was not directed towards Allen (personality/existence) but the thing that is happening to him.
I was just still clinging to the thought that Nea was talking to past!Allen there, not the Present!Allen and it was Past!Allen's memory that Allen saw

Dlanor_A.Knox

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I agree with NonExisted, it really seemed he was talking to Allen and not about himself.
It would be strange if he called himself "Allen" :/
And past!Allen also seems more plausible to me. Neah didn't react to Allens appearance, but he did when he took over Allens body...
He literally freaked out when he saw the white hair/innocence/pentagram.....