Games - Mafia Game Thread - Game 5 | Page 62 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

No point in lying ust and Raizen were mafia.

CBlitz

Reaction score
Country
United States

Raizen - Mafia Boss
digitaldude - Mafia Member
Channy - Townie
Ustegius - Mafia Member
Farfalla - Detective
Imperium - Mafia Member
Freid - Serial Killer
good_boy - Hider
After_Image - Insane Detective
Hystzen - Insane Doctor
Pirulito - Freeman
Bugzee - Townie
Evil3ye - Townie
scav - Doctor
TheMoa - Townie
kakashi919 -Townie

MAFIA WIN

Mafia won because Hyst killed TheMoa...which meant Kakashi or Hyst would be killed by the Mafia so game over

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Hyst was insane doc.... Oh god we were way off.

Raizen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

GAME AND MATCH!

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

oh i was wrong about Hyst, but at least i knew Ust was a mafia :p
raizen is kinda good :p

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Fecking Hyst. U killed me :yelling
:dancin

i had no clue when i killed IMP cblitz just said was doctor didnt know i was going kill him

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

Evil3ye was a scary ass mofo. Damn him.

Bugzee sorry man, i love ya and all. We were shit scared of what you were going to post (well i was)...but you made the crew crack up in laughter when you posted this gem:

Ok folks, I don't have much time and Blitzy already warned me that time is running out so I have to make it a quick one this time. I've been working all day today and I only just got back home.

Why I think Imperium was a Mafia member?

Well, as you all know...Game 5 didn't start too smoothly. Imo, it was dead. Way too dead. Stagnant-like. Yeah, sure the game doesn't kick off within an hour but still...it was lacking in general activity and the majority of the regular FF'ers were online anyway...so I guess everyone was shying away from it. Yours truly, the one and only baka, decided to act like a true baka in style~ I'll admit it may have seemed like I was digging my own grave but I honestly wanted to get this shit runnin'

Activity blossomed, spam infested this bitch and we were going~

Now everybody knows Impy and his approach to humour, teasing, etc. He loves drama in the FF~ Even if it's the shitty kind. So I was VERY suprised when he posted these two posts within the same period of time:

"What kind of strategy is that?" ZOMG! The mafia have found themselves a baka who cna help them achieve their goal(s). So the baka let the mafia take advantage and lead the charge into .... ?

This is very unlike Imperuim IMO. He may get sick of members from time to time but I KNOW for a fact that he wouldn't of said such a thing in such a way if he didn't have his own goals in this game~ One mafia leaves the game for a while~

blah blah blah more spam and shit and Impy dies with two other victims.

Impy was a officially a mafia member! I say he was the mastermind of this mafia group~

Next one:

We all know Hyst fucked it up for all of us in Game 4, right? No one would ever consider or believe him to get another chance at being a mafia. No one would buy it. He already knows how clear and obvious he was in the previous game, so if he was chosen as a mafia member in thsi game 5; how could he convince everyone that he is a townie? "one of us". By continuing to act like a prick from the previous game. How so? Because he constantly directs, attacks and votes for good_boy. Ladies and gentlemen, yagami is a townie. There is nothing to suggest or even indicate why good_boy is a mafia member. Just a good_boy as always.

By contstantly declaring "vote kill good_boy" sooner or later some members will take it into consideration, ask themselves why and if they're lazy...hyst will have no tough time luring them in on the wagon of vote kill good_boy. Hyst is basically taking E3 on around a circle track...lap after lap....with no end result or substance or evidence or proof~

I call him the "dummy".

Final one:

The one who is no where near the radar. The one everyone assumes is cool, friendly, loving and all good just like a normal townie. The one who is different and in a certain minority...

I personally would like to think that I know Farfalla fairly well. So here goes nothing:

Emoticons are cute, useful and persuasive. You seemed to have used the following emoticons a lot:

Ç.Ç S2 '-' ;_;

...now check back the amount of times you used it when replying to hyst or impy indirectly or not. You've barely used it on them. You've used them on townies countless times. Doesn't mean anything right? On to activity~ You've been SIGNIFICANTLY more active during this particular game. Now if you were a towny you wouldn't consider spending this much time on replying to everyone and cheering every on and on with "XD" and so on~ You must have a greater role in order to be so much more active then before~ I guess you could call this a hunch but oh well.

A lil recap of some of the quoted posts: Take a lookey~~

...but I didn't did I? :oh

Agree in one post, later on disagree in another post and we go back anf forth~

You missed the drama again~ ":crying"

Correction: 3 times now in a row~ :cookiehand

Think sports. Think American sports and tactics. You have a mastermind, a dummy role/play and one whom is never considered a threat or labelled as danger danger! The one who acts like a sleeper but can kill for sure!

This post was going to be ten times longer, I skipped a bunch of shit but I hope you guys can understand. Excuse the typos. Oh and as an extra layer of reassurance...go read the posts in the mafia discussion thread AFTER I made my declaration post thingy today.

TO ALL MY FELLOW TOWNIES! In particular, the ones who haven't voted twice yet! This chance will only come once! You either try this out with me or you all die! Those who have ONLY voted ONCE should change their vote to Farfalla!~

If Farfalla goes and she is declared a mafia, you have my trust and belief. If you don't and I die and I am declared a townie, ya'll are fucked!

I say vote kill Farfalla!

Sorry honey~ T'is nothing personal~

I would like to see hyst defend himself on his own~ :eyeroll

:rofl

Thats all.

Imperium

Reaction score
Country

So wide off the mark it was unbelievable. :lmao

DLord.Van.Buuren

Reaction score
Country
Japan

ust was a mafia :o

Hystzen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

like how he expected me to die so fast .....yea last man standing and won the game biacth :dancin

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire

Yeah :pwnge

CBlitz

Reaction score
Country
United States

fuck this, Evil can't be host next game. I WANT TO PLAY AGAINST HIM AND RIP HIM APART!

Impy you be host

Raizen

Reaction score
Country
United States

oh i was wrong about Hyst, but at least i knew Ust was a mafia :p
raizen is kinda good :p
Thank you very much... now die!!! BOOM

Imperium

Reaction score
Country

Hystzen why did you "save" me? :-_-

I cant be host. I dont like it being host. In fact, i hate it. Just being killed in the first round is hard enough. >:

CBlitz

Reaction score
Country
United States

SOMEBODY ELSE BE HOST, MOTHERFUCKING EVIL NEEDS TO GET LYNCHED

Status
Not open for further replies.