Games - Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - END GAME | Page 28 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 15 - Pokémon Edition - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I think near the end mafia were becomign rather obvious only that town didnt' really care about the game anymore and yeah...

how did Blai's wagon form in the first place? :blink
I don't know if I was the first person to vote for him on Day 5, but since we only needed to lynch one more townie, I took advantage of them not knowing that Tod was a detective because you covered it up with your ability and claimed that I was one. I told Jon, Channy and Maria that I knew they were Townie to gain their trust and decided to finger Adam as a Mafia. He wasn't terribly active, and because I couldn't vote I didn't have to worry about him being a Bomb. The train picked up steam with 6/10 voting for him and no one really bothered to refute it.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Sometimes I wish I could make these convos go away. Then I remember, I can, I'm a wizard. But I'm cool with it :ruawizard

Adorien

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Adorien, I have to say you should never admit to being mafia, even if to mess with the town. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw you do that >____>
Sowwy! :paperbag

It won't happen again. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.