Discussion - Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6 | Page 99 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
How are you helping us out? You're just doing what the host does. I'm sure that's not against the rules since you're not interfering with the game.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
he is just butthurt he died so soon, cause he is used to being one of the last surviving players.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
he is just butthurt he died so soon, cause he is used to being one of the last surviving players.
I won't say I'm happy about having died soon, but it's totally irrelevant. You guys should make a five minute, oh wait, you wasted time and now it's a ten minute one effort to make it. You don't need to make a full update, just count the votes first and then you will go on adding the voters, locked votes, etc. step by step.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

If niichan says it's okay, I can become sort of a co-host like Nuno and he were in the previous game just to post vote updates, but until then, it's a stretch for me to do that.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It's not co-hostin though, you ass. I don't see why a dead person can't count votes. You don't influence hte game in any way other than give us information that we'll get anyway.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Yeah, I agree.
From my perspective, that is.

Well, if saying thread thanks/like isn't locked or thanking Josef for referring to me is considered against the rules, posting a vote update is ten times more against the rules, so, sorry for that.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
lawlett was right about you being troll!
I'm not trolling at all. I merely stated a co-host would be a good option and you guys took it all the way to this.

MidoBan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If you guys want that so much, just send a pm to nii-chan about the ideia

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Liking or thanking a post (especially since you revealed why you would after you were killed) is interfering. But you tallying up the votes and PMing it to me is not against the rules.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I won't appoint a co-host, that may have been wise days ago because I was way busier than I thought but this will be the last day of me being extremely busy so I probably (and hopefully) will have a lot more time on my hands starting mid-friday. One learns through (harsh) experience and I feel like I understand the work of a host a lot better now :amuse

I seriously don't have a problem with you counting the votes though, sure you can do that :XD

MidoBan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
They killed the right guy on the first night, I guess..
Dont know... for now only the ppl who gave hint died, when the random start to appear i guess i will wrong a lot. Lets see it

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
I won't appoint a co-host, that may have been wise days ago because I was way busier than I thought but this will be the last day of me being extremely busy so I probably (and hopefully) will have a lot more time on my hands starting mid-friday. One learns through (harsh) experience and I feel like I understand the work of a host a lot better now :amuse

I seriously don't have a problem with you counting the votes though, sure you can do that :XD
Ah, okay. Nice to hear that your busy days are more or less over.

I will keep that in mind, just in case if it's needed at some point :XD

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How about now? :X I'm on my phone and prolly won't be back much before the dayphase ends... I'm so glad this madness will finally be over today

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Okay, I'll give a hand, then. Will try to post it as a proper update, if I can make it.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Well, it looks like it won't be a proper update, since I can't access those votes from the earlier thread and get them in spoiler tag.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
On it now. Will post it soon, I hope.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Remember not to merge threads immediately after the game is done either. It will only split off again when people post their reactions. Best to leave them unmerged for a week or so and then merge and lock after the threads die.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

And that's why you don't leave an auto split thread open -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.