Games - Mafia Game 98 - Hokuto no Ken: Fist of the North Pole - END GAME | Page 90 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 98 - Hokuto no Ken: Fist of the North Pole - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Roles & Actions
Roles
Players
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Insane Detective
Hardy
Lin
-
Investigate Brandish -> "Guilty"
Investigate Erin > "innocent"
Investigate lambu > "guilty"
Sane Doctor
Shad
Club
DIED (lost a duel)
Prostitute
GySun
Lin (adult)
-
Block Raven
Block erin
block GB
Healthy townie (Sickly Townie secondary)
Sakura Taichou
Mamiya
-
sickly gnut
sickly hardy
inaction
Badass Cowboy
Brandish u
Raoh
Duel Shad > Win, 3 penalty votes
-
Duel GB/Shin > loss
Restless Spirit
Lambu
Bat (adult)
-
-
-
-
Necromancer
digitaldude
Yuda
-
Necro Shad (Doctor), protect GB
inaction
Becomes an Illusion N2
Jesus
Copy Panda
Jagi
-
-
-
-
Bomb
AwkwardMisha
Diamond
-
-
Lynched D2 -> Bombs SirSam
Prosecutor
Demonspeed
Shu
inaction
-
inaction
-
Prosecute DD > break illusion
-
Bulletproof Townie
SirSamuel016
Yuria
-
-
Blown up by Misha
Insane apprentice
gnut
Heart
-
Learn from Demonspeed > 1st success
Learn from Demon 2nd Sucess > becomes Prosecutor
Prosecute marma > dies cuz townie
“Townie”/Sleeper
MarmaladeSky
Kenshiro
-
-
-
-
Shapeshifter
GB
Shin
-
Hide behind and Kill Raven
-
hide and kill DD
-
hide and kill hardy > fail (block)
Santa Klaus (Gifting Santa)
James Rye
Rei
Lynched D1
Santa Nicolaus (Gifting Santa)
Raven
Spade
-
Gift Coal to GrySun > fails (blocked)
Becomes an Illusion N1
Krampus Santa (Killling Santa)
Erinyes
Bat
-
Gift Noble to Raven > succeeds
send troublemaker to Sakura> blocked

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Gifts
CAN BE DELIVERED TO ALL NON-SANTA AFFILIATIONS (TOWN/MAFIA/NON-SANTA 3rd PARTIES)

1. Coal

a vote on the receiver’s following day phase vote count

2. Naughty Villain Mark
Santa stamped someone’s forehead with the naughty mark, now for all investigative purposes, that person will be seen as “guilty” in the results.

3. Bad Christmas Pie
The receiver has a failed night action due to food poisoning.

4. Temporary Role:
Gives the target the temporary role of Bomb

5.Secondary Role:
Gives the target the secondary role Troublemaker

6. Non-voter disease
Gives the target the temporary role Non-voter disease (1 time use only)

CAN BE DELIVERED TO ANY AFFILIATION, INCLUDING AMONG YOURSELVES (TOWN/MAFIA/3rd PARTY)

7.Good Boy Mark

Santa stamped someone’s forehead with the good boy mark, now for all investigative purposes, that person will be seen as “innocent” like a mafia boss would in detective results.

8. Vote steal
Steals a vote from a player, that player will not be able to vote the following phase they had their vote stolen.

9. Noble Vote
The receiver gains an extra vote that will be listed as an anonymous vote, just like with the Noble role.

10. Scapegoat Toy

It’s a toy fabricated Santa themselves that can be targeted instead of you for the night you use it. The person who targeted it gets no result, only a mischievous message saying “You were tricked by Santa”.

MECHANICS

1. The Santa Gang is a mafia with their win condition instead being similar to that of a solo Santa, they must deliver each of their 10 gifts they have successfully (a minimum of 5 nights, if allowed).
2. Only Santa Klaus and Santa Nic can deliver gifts.
3. Santa Klaus and Santa Nic have an action the same night (they can deliver 1 gift each, totaling 2 gifts per night if they are successful).
4. Krampus Klaus can only kill, but can’t deliver any gifts.
5. In case both Santa Klaus and Santa Nic die, Krampus will be allowed to deliver gifts to fulfill the team’s win condition; however Santa Nic and Santa Klaus will not be allowed to kill even if Krampus dies before them. Edit: In case Only ONE Santa dies, Krampus Klaus can choose gift or kill.
6. In case 2 of the gang’s members die early on in the game and a lot of gifts are still left to be delivered, the remaining Santa will be allowed to deliver 2 gifts per night, keeping in mind the original Santa win condition.
7. In case not enough players are left to be gifted, the Santas may deliver gifts to the same player, but not on the same night.
The Santas will receive a confirmation message when their gifts are delivered successfully.

Last edited:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
As I alluded to before, we are currently planning a speed game with a similar but improved setup.

I'd like to see most of the players in this game in that one as well, yourself included, but that's only if the game was agreeable enough.
Sound interesting. Depending on the timing might Join too. Will be via forum or discord only?

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Good morning (or afternoon now), after a night and morning looking through the 81 pages of the game, I'm finally finished, have a few things to say, and quite a lot of quotes.

While I was originally fairly disappointed in the overall level of player conduct, the marathon read through the game actually left me pleasantly surprised with many players.

I think there was quite a lot of grace shown this game. Insults were thrown and there was a massive amount of patience shown by many players, even if there were slip ups

(EDIT: Please note, these quotes do not and cannot capture all the context that this game has for all players, but I am including them as a reminder and reference to the rest of what I am talking about.)

You already did

You.re either tunneling or spiteful for last game, otherwise you make no sense wanting to go for me at this point when i am the first perso to have claimed and first post extra detailed hints and all of them throughout the day fit.
You really afraid I.ll get a chance to contaminate you and others in the following days to prove that the sickness is not being gifted but an actual role. That.s all i see from your desperation honestly and it amuses me xD.

Good luck doe, Hard santa carry.
Hardy is all over the place trying to put shade on others xD to get imthe attention off his slip ups, but keeps slipping up. Funny
Does it matter if you have claimed first when you yourself distrust Sam who hinted hard not long after, and yet you don't trust him? Trying to understand your logic here unless you have none.

Not desperate, unless you are implying I'm mates with ravo instead of gnut or whoever rlse you paired me already. I don't want brandish lynched.

At no point I said you gifted a disease. I'm saying you can easily be Santa (sickly).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spirit Medium?
This comment from Hardy that is underlined would be one such "slip-up". While the post as a whole is answering questions and addressing accusations in a fair, concise way, comments like the one underlined don't contribute anything of substance and only invite more negativity.

It is a sort of comment and insult that I've seen quite a bit of in the midst of otherwise fine posts from fine folks:

Just the way he seemed calm and composed in those first few posts when he had only 2-3. Enough for initial hunches for me. True he sadly didn't do much else afterwards.

I mentioned the same thing above so what's the point in repeating it? The questions are only the small first part, that I immediately say likely don't matter. It's the part after. You are really just seeing what you want to see?

Define "detached". Some players never play the way you'd want them to, and never make a list of suspects and are very involved, regardless of allegiance. Just their different way of playing.

Makes no sense for you "to point out" anything there. It was a question for him, probing him for reactions at the same time. And no, the story text can be interpreted in different ways. I'll be forwarding all my James-related questions to you now.

It is not necessarily bad, you were simply in a talkative mood. A slip in the moment or otherwise. The argument of "I'm too good to do X" doesn't hold here.

I don't play the hint hunting game so early, they're most of the time a waste of time to follow and too ambiguous. And even if not, you narrowing yourself down to few roles also doesn't make you any more town. You can make up your claim in minutes, it's not hard, especially if you take easy roles to fake. Which I bet your role will be.

Ironic you mention the way I take my points, when you completely missed the mark on like half of what you wrote here. Especially the Shad comment was ridiculous, reiterating what I said back to me.

@Lambu why did James say 17 players means a lot of active roles? I fail to see the correlation and it's bugging me.
@Copy Panda thoughts?

Calm and composed, hows that "not cautious" now. Your line of thinking is he seems town cause he was straightforward and seemed honest, when he's just pointed out simple stuff. Its not material to distrust anyone, but it surely isn't to trust either.

My point is that your opinion on Shad is biased, he's not confident and it didn't give me those vibes in his exchange with gnut either, even the same gnut said he's iffy about the talking topic lol.

Dont ad hominem me now, I said how is she confident when she's said almost nothing about anything so far. My exact definition for "detached player" plays no part here, its your ilogical judgement.

It does, because you are going in circles about something that was already explained, I felt like saying what I thought about it and you took it personal, either paranoid town or mafo fishing for trains. We will figure out as the game goes.

Why would I interject to save a teammate? Wouldn't it be safer to just wait for James to explain himself if we were together? This is not about being a good or bad player, its about expecting a slip up on a matter it makes no sense to slip with.

Now you will say "Oh you are talking on the hypothetical of you being mafia" how interesting "heh", its textbook bandwagoning dude.

You dont play the hint game early, but you sure judged people through the way they made hints or how much it narrows them. My point is you ignored that part completely for my analysis, as if it disturbs your narrative.
Dont worry, I'll seriously consider using my role on you when the time comes.

Shad being your yesman is not what you said, Shad not being genuine is not what you said, man you are all over the place.

Well you're wrong there; are you keen to paint me out as scum or did you just not do your research? Game 96 (roles), Game 93 (floor placings); I've got a shorter history of doing it but I've helped out in that regard a couple of times. Appreciate the attention though hun~

Just gonna say this and them go about my day. You're playing pretty badly if you think, me as TP or w/e would give such specific hints from my first fkn post XD ESPECIALLY MENTIONING A SECOND ROLE and continue giving hints the entire day and claiming towards the end of the day. If you think that you haven't really been analyzing my gameplay as well as you try to make it sound. Look back at the games where i waas mafia and games where I was town. See how that goes and then mby you'll be able to assess better.

Honestly if I was santa with a secondary sickly I wouldn't even use sickly so why would i possibly want to mention it? I'd lay low claim an active role like bodyguard i'd say my targets were the ones i actually sent gifts to (in case i was spied on) since they don't know if they receive gifts and that's it.

Why mention sickly so that I'd have to waste my gift sending nights making ppl sick so i can prove my claim and gain credibility? Not the best play in my books, and if you think it is, you give me (or yourself) too much credit, because my lynch will prove you wrong.

Hand them sickly? :)))) come on hardy, you can do better than that :)))

Like in the same post I single out Raven I single out Misha, the imo main gnut voter. You people are so inconsistent it‘s laughable.

She says, but voted a player with 2 votes.

Inb4 I‘m self centered for seeing an inconsistency.

oops sorry, I accidentally pressed the ignore button.

She's more town than you rn, those are my thoughts. She at least gave hints, where are yours?

inb4 i actually said they'd say that :))))
--- Double Post Merged, ---

the long lost 6th detective from omoneko emerges!

Well you forced my role to get revealed, It means i could possibly get killed soon. Pardon my spite, Clinging to delusions like what you have been doing this day phase would push me to take extreme measures and it could very possibly lose us the game.

How it could help in D1 randomness ?

When i had this role, I was in a rush to try it and holt kept telling me to wait the right time, and i was waiting the right time.

confirming by detective, confirming using role repeatedly can'f possibly have only noble gifts the entire game no?
i didn't say you were tunneling panda or sam, i said i didn't like their claim and yet i'm not tunneling them. My "LACK" ??? of answers???????????? I think we're playing diff games Hardy :| or your mind is set on a diff game.

misha and raven are most town in my eyes what are you on about

Why does it have to be about self centered? Had you gone for gnut I‘d think the same. But I took you instead of Sakura since I trust her, despite her questionable vote. You do not have such luxury.

Your role already died this game, and I don‘t believe in 2.

Weak offense when you should do defense instead.

When was Raven Spirit Medium?

over exaggerating. and yes i reply with "ok santa" if you speak nonsense. at least as opposed to others i claimed my role, don't tell me there are no possible lynches your obsession with me is what makes me not reply to you seriously.

She says, but voted a player with 2 votes.

Inb4 I‘m self centered for seeing an inconsistency.

oops sorry, I accidentally pressed the ignore button.

She's more town than you rn, those are my thoughts. She at least gave hints, where are yours?

inb4 i actually said they'd say that :))))

the long lost 6th detective from omoneko emerges!

Well you forced my role to get revealed, It means i could possibly get killed soon. Pardon my spite, Clinging to delusions like what you have been doing this day phase would push me to take extreme measures and it could very possibly lose us the game.

How it could help in D1 randomness ?

When i had this role, I was in a rush to try it and holt kept telling me to wait the right time, and i was waiting the right time.

confirming by detective, confirming using role repeatedly can'f possibly have only noble gifts the entire game no?
i didn't say you were tunneling panda or sam, i said i didn't like their claim and yet i'm not tunneling them. My "LACK" ??? of answers???????????? I think we're playing diff games Hardy :| or your mind is set on a diff game.

misha and raven are most town in my eyes what are you on about

over exaggerating. and yes i reply with "ok santa" if you speak nonsense. at least as opposed to others i claimed my role, don't tell me there are no possible lynches your obsession with me is what makes me not reply to you seriously.

There are certain pulling and proding tactics that use these sorts of comments to provoke reactions and where the line is drawn in many of these instances is hard to discern, however, generally, these sorts of comments are unproductive, destructive towards the person they're directed at, and destructive to the dialogue in process. By putting in disrespect, even more disrespect is being invited.

It wouldn't be surprising to see some people react poorly to these sorts of comments...

However, despite this, there was actually quite a bit of grace shown in these moments instead and it was impressive to read though:

i feel sad for you :))))
No need....

MAFIA SAKURA LOL LOL LOL

sam, you wanted to get me killed D1 last game, you vote locked me, i vote locked back out of spite :))) it was a coin toss that decided your fate in the end (if i remember right)

in any case, how am I trying to get you killed exactly? I just mentioned you are sus in my eyes, and you come along mentioning 2 games in which you helped with lists in the past to shut down my theory, and then gry points out you were mafia in both those games :)))) you're killing yourself hun.

Or as they say, it's not me, it's you.
not to mention, you are sus along 5 others so :))) i'm not tunneling you or anything, you're just part of my d1 thoughts and sus list. Get a grip hun.
What page was it? I'll go find it! And sorry for missing it Sadge

You do focus on me each game hey? There's far better ways to my heart if that's what you're after :teehee

What would you like me to grip? :kappa

sakura sarcastic post doesn't necessarily disprove tsc theory (passive bp + 'actively guessing' tsc + figures there must be other secondaries with actives in the game). mayhaps signalling

that said, it'd be very bold to claim sth like that early on so for the time being ill give credit for that at least

i focus on who stands out in every D1, for a while it was DD then Evil now you, nothing special there. Evil's not playing, I got bored of DD and his playstyle became very dull, you're most chatty so far, and lambu, so you and lambu are on my list for that, and others who aren't behaving like their normal usual signature selves.
And notice I have not voted for you, nor will I unless you vote me first. So rn I suggest you stop trying to make me look scummy unless you actually want me to start tunneling.
Sakura...I give you benefit of the doubt about having 2 roles.
But my problem is...why would another townie leave you high and dry with that claim if they also have 2roles?

Its nothing personal...just your situation to me seems out of place.

you said you're more inclined toward town, but still you voted me lol "cuz i throw shade on everyone because i said santas wouldn't be interested in killing" which still makes no sense to me but idrc
Yes someone pointing fingers at several people you think are town does not look good.

Most town players would expect the santas to kill.
There were also a number of times Raven just meme'd when stuff was thrown her way that I thought was funny.

Still, there were also some posts from others that had no substantial contributions other than more disrespect and insults, toxicity:

mby you should take some ibuprofen for that fever you got today, seems to be getting worse. And as fever grows it becomes more dangerous for the body you know, 40degrees causes pain at the slightest touch of the skin, then reaching 42 paralyzed in bed (been there speak from experience) and heard that if it reaches 43 it can cause brain damage, sth like your brain literally starting to melt... I know fever is the body's way of fighting disease, but if left unchecked it's the main reason for actual deaths (or was in the past), not the actual disease.

this is a metaphorical (based on real medicine facts) comparison to gameplay style, please analyze it carefully.

big brain thinking right there :))))

Sakura you are pretty hilarious.

what? how?

actually don't answer that. I don't actually care XD

w/e you say Hardy.

FYI grudges are not good for the heart my friend.

big brain DD is back everyone,

Here's the rest of the posts of note from my look back over the game. Perhaps you'll see the pattern that I am by the end:

lol, how is me saying santas wouldn't go for kills making me worthy of a wasted vote? you should realize by now i didn't lie about my roles since i put covid on gnut and there's no counter claim :|

why are you so triggered doe? did i do sth wrong?

Oh right right.

Ok guys, I offer myself for a lynch. Just note that Hardy is lying, so after my death reveal, if you don.t lynch him you don.t deserve to win :)))). Being fooled by him like that.

I don‘t care where I am with you. Don‘t make me lock and lynch you because you sure are defenseless with your great early lock!

Like really Sakura, I won‘t stand for your BS.

Ok maybe got a bit heated there, apologies. But yeah just stop with the „I will distrust you!“ threats, they are lame and pointless.
This particular post I'm highlighting as a slip-up in behavior, however, Gry admits this himself, reassess, and recalibrates; something I love to see.

Continuing on
lol, someone's triggered :))))

i dare you to lynch me. Santa 3

look who's talking about bias lmao

or "bull shit"

nah, I'm good. Lynch me. I'm defenseless, go through with your threat! I'd rather die than play with ppl who can't take a joke.

getting triggered from something as innocent as "don't make me put you on my sus list" written with"lol" mind you to show it was a joke. Very mature to say the least.

oh finally, tunneling paused.

says the guy who hinted zeltz nada niente nul ga night NANIMO and is only attacking others.

*laughs in german*
I'm joking, germans don't laugh.

ah being ignored is actually so fun xDDD

@Copy Panda you say Misha will trust me regardless of what I say, Misha is my best friend, form all of y'all she can actually read me and same vice versa, last game was her first game, she chose to trust and ignore me, this time around she actually spoke out about her thoughts on me, so it goes without saying she's not repeating the mistake of blindly trusting me, you, my deshii are very very off point, get down and gimme 20.

I told you she's town, you guys killed her, good job! I'm so glad she was bomb and I'm so glad Sam died, he deserved to, considering the last min vote he did.

Hardy is Santa I'm 100% sure.

He tried making me sus, I claimed then he still tried calling it bull and insisted I'm still sus, though his theory applies to every player in the game and him included, how i'm most sus is beyond any comprehension I might have.

Then he proceeded to make Raven sus, she claimed, he did the same as with me continued to make her sus.

Then he tried making Misha sus and vote locked her last minute, because she was the only one who refused to claim (between me her and Raven) for good reason.

Why he went for us 3? Because Raven me and Misha trusted each other, because we read Hardy well and we all asked questions about him and pointed out his inconsistencies, and Misha being the only one to not reveal (gee I wonder why) was an easy target, and good too because she's the most analytical of us 3.

I refuse to accept that town Hardy plays like this.

And everyone's following his words so blindly, jesus.
!VoteKill Hardy

exactly!

Funny you should say that, about scum not wanting to kill being actually what they are doing. Remember what you did yday and D1 when I mentioned it? You went on my back trying to get me lynched making me "look sus" with any possible thing that came to your mind. And now all of a sudden you're playing the "oh it's detrimental to scum" card? After you got Misha killed?

Also funny how you say I'M TOXIC, when all I've seen was you being toxic towards me and pushing me to the edge every chance you got, how is me answering you with the same coin make me more toxic than you? Up until now I have not insulted your intelligence as you've insulted mine. If you want me to go the toxic route just say so, I'm ready to unleash the beast any second. "Bad toxic town", talk about insulting, when he in fact is the one true definition of toxic here with that exact comment. Please refrain from calling me bad and toxic as I've refrained so far, otherwise again, I won't censor myself anymore. You can play and state your opinions without insulting people. I've asked you this in the previous game as well, and I'll ask you politely one more time, stop insulting and being condescending, it's toxic and it's the main reason I flip, you don't see me flipping on other players, why? because they have what we call "7 years at home".
Sakura I'm not replying to your post, especially given it's centered around you being my top suspect which since yesterday night I've said you aren't and you still aren't.

Toxic comes from the way you behaved in the first half of the day and greg even addressed it.

Very sorry about your cat.
oh but she did, she said "she's pleased with her role and hopes she can put it to good use". If you'd have read that and gave her a bit of time I'm sure she would have gotten a good chance to bait sth even better. It's her second game, first time encountering bomb and it;s absolutely normal for her to need time to adapt while still playing the game analyzing people and understanding the santa mechanics, everything is still new to her. Giving her a break should have come without saying from veterans like you. But I guess after last game, you felt threatened, because you saw how good she was at analyzing people. And I see THAT as a very red flag.
That means absolutely nothing really.

You are "analysing" my posts with the idea of me being mafia and not the other way around btw.
You were toxic before me, greg was toxic too. Look at your own behaviors before calling others toxic, because if i'm toxic it's because I'm mirroring your behaviors to give you a taste of your own medicine. That's the only time I become toxic. Treat me like a human being and you'll earn my respect, otherwise please stop gaslighting, it's unbecoming.
At no point I nor greg didn't. You did with greg.

And greg seemed genuinely upset about it so im that group I'm kinda trusting him but I want to hear his own words today.
of course you won't because you have nothing good to say to nullify what I said in my big post.

You're all over the place and have nothing consistent, you were wrong about misha you're wrong about me you're wrong about raven.

So with the little I can do, I will make sure you at least can't vote anymore for the rest of the game, At least until I find someone more sus, but honestly after last day end I doubt I'll want to change for the rest of the game.

And with this I'm done discussing the Hardy topic.

Honestly I'm very very pissed off with yday's lynch precisely because Misha was one of the only 2 ppl I had at that time almost complete trust in. Call me biased but I was right. And seeing that last min switch made me see red, was honestly seconds away from asking the hosts to kill me.

• Anyway, I find GB sus, the fact that he's now participating isn't changing anything atm because he felt danger.
  • I find Panda to still be sus, his analysis yday was very off point imo and jesus claim.. .going back to the theory that santas won't kill that everyone seems to "have thought about it" and agrees with, but no one found it odd when Hardy voted me on the basis that this theory makes many people look sus" (what????) , which apparently everyone just slid by and left it as a distant memory, that theory, makes me think jesus is obsolete here, but then again so would bulletproof ....and yet there are possible killing gifts.... and Jesus is specific to christmas and santa and bla bla so I'm inclined towards him being town (unless jesus is a gift and he's jesus santa)
  • marm vanilla claim is sus ppl mentioned before me why so i won't bother repeating.
  • erichii was busy so giving her the benefit of the doubt.
  • Gry keeps changing his alliance with Hardy, either sus of him either best buds.
  • Gnut went completely off radar after trying his very best to get me lynched D1 (why is there always someone doing that D1, like trying to push me to my toxic transformation? do y'all expect me to roll over and accept my fate? Cuz that will never happen)
No opinion on the rest atm.

Oh and BTW Hardy, you say Misha had 50 posts in a game that may very well last 5 days? What about the other fkn players who only gave hints like "my role was in the previous game" - demonspeed; or "pasively active" - gnut; or "active" "had it before" "i don't dislike it"?????????????????

Besides those of us who actually claimed D1 NONE OF YOU GAVE GOOD HINTS. HALF THE PLAYERS ARE AFKing and you decided MISHA WAS THE MOST SUS???????

I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW?!?!?! HOOOWWWW?!?!?

I'm sorry, am I the only one seeing this inconsistency? @EVERYONE????

not that anyone bothers reading my posts tho'

I'm sorry what now? I mean I get cowboy, but Misha was bomb, the role was bomb, she gave a hint saying her role is spicy, and after that Hardy switches last min to kill her???? Sam follows blindly????? and it's MISHA's fault??????????

Your memory deceives you, last game the newbie Haya did it for her, she was extremely pissed, she never wanted to claim so early. Secondly, it's her second game, it's childish to think she'd do the same in her second game, she's learning, she's adapting, she's analyzing, testing. Perfectly fkn normal. Why do I even have to repeat this? She saw others not claiming early she gave it a shot SECOND GAME and you killed her* for it.

That should not even be a fkn reason Hardy, she's too NEW to build a profile on her based on A FIRST GAME. Different game, different mechanics, different players, different roles all new territory, nothing but room to test and learn.

I shouldn't have to be explaining such things to a veteran, Hardy...

Last game in deadpad you admitted to being hotheaded and going overboard, I hoped to see sth different this time around.

edit: fixed typo "it" to "her"
She gave more susbtance than "I like it" by just saying it was an active role very early. In this game she did nothing like that. That's what I mean.

Sure, I was wrong, but I'm explaining the thought process

You can excuse her not playing like a bomb by saying she was a new player, sure, but that's not the point.

I don't recall saying that. I did go overboard pressuring you but as a lover I could afford that.
she said she's excited about her role and hopes to put it to good use. How is that not enough, and you switched to her after her hint. How is that not suspicious. She said active role very early because she knew from me from before she joined the forum about MG cuz i'd tell her about the games, it's why she joined MH cuz she wanted to play too, and she just followed my example, but if you went back to check that you would have also seen that EH told her it's not a good idea to hint so early. So how could you miss that and how could you not think mby she was trying to take EH's advice? Hmm?

I'll check deadpad later to send you a screenshot of when you said it. As a lover you could afford that, doesn't mean you didn't repeat it now, now does it? Doesn't mean it was right then nor now.
Agree to disagree then

I think I only really need to hear dd now and some of greg
No. Agree you are wrong.
If that makes you happy sure
that's what people say when they don't give a shit "sure". Not acceptable in my books.
Because I don't
well then I'm not stopping.
Very cool-headed showing from one of these two. I'll let you figure out which.

So you investigated brandish and erin? Then why did you say earlier "after last night i trust you" to me?
Last night like real life night. I was already looking at other people for hours.

Funny, considering you started "bullying" me soon AFTER greg and I's discussions. Timeline's not right.

You don.t get to treat me like that and then when it.s not convenient to you to back away.

When I question you and I point things out, you dismiss me and tell my i.m full of shit.

I.m not a puppet to dance the tango for as long as you please and stop at command, you pushed me, you should have expected I.d push back. It.s natural.
And with everything I.ve mentioned on you so far, must be blind (not you, generally speaking) to not see the inconsistencies in your words and actions, and logic behind what I.m saying. If it.s still hard to accept these facts I.ll go and put together a table of event succession with links for it to become clear enough.
I think you probably have better ways to spend your Sunday so no need
Again, highlighting a contrast in the level of respect being shown here.

Since when
I'm asking. Don't get me started again gnut
Sobrino,digi and GB are ones Im familiar with and they are giving weird vibes...there are others but those guys stick out more to me cause we have history.
Sorry havent read today but once I catch up it may change.

Just chill young lady...I was asking myself xD

Sakura nothing is personal in this game....plus Im not the most grammatical person lol
Another instance of disengagement from an invite to toxicity

madman lunatic

No a very smart comment, but definitely something that convinced me to do that conversation time stamp afer all.

Maybe you should read from the start of D1 and see how things went through. And as i specified to him, you don.t trigger me and get me to stop when you lose interest in continuing the dance. I stop whenever I want. If you can.t handle it, then how bout not triggering ppl to begin with.

Copan sorry but this here.s just simping at it.s finest.

You can continue if you want. I.m done with the subject as I can tell it.s pointless from the comment you left.

Raven, from what I know noble can.t vote when the last hour of the day phase has been reached. So vote before the 1 hour deadline

Did demon and gnut select their targets already? So ppl know who to lynch?

Edit typo "deffinittly" lol the fuck

yes it does change everything, he's supposed to mark someone,

if we don't lynch or kill today a santa, tomorrow is day 4, we have 2 days left to kill 2 santas, how is that not time sensitive now, but it was when you decided to lynch mmisha?

you're srsly making me want to lock my vote with your constant off track logic.

hos is that related to what panda said? he was talking about presents. Please avoid mentioning my name in such a way unless you have something constructive to say.

are you gonna prosecute or what?

I was actually talking about the presents but as far as those two go, between the former's uncooperativeness and the latter's toxic tunnelling, can you maybe just mute them so you don't feel compelled to entertain the toxicity :scry

If there's another TP in the game, it has to be SS, as mentor and SK would have killed something by now (though depending on what Erichi flips as maybe you prevented a kill from happening). But yeah who knows where the fuck the presents are going, and what could be so impactful it balances out the huge amount of killing/self-confirming roles
she said she sent the pm to use it

can you stop calling me toxic?

if you want toxic I'll show you toxic Copan
hosts doko 🤔

I'm sorry pabol but you are being, and have been, a bit toxic and you saying you're not toxic does not automatically make it so (denial or finger-pointing does not dissuade points against you I fear). Your threatening to get even worse is already exemplary of this behaviour though..

That said, you're free to demonstrate the power of an almost-40-year-olds toxicity 🔥
so that's not toxicity, but me defending myself and showing gry the same treatment he showed me is ka?
behavior*

and yes I can demonstrate what toxicity means, but i think you just did it for me with that last personal comment about my exaggerated age.
Don't complain about the age comment when I was responding to your threat, come now :lmao

That... Needs to be standardized

indeed worthy of - 200iq must admit.

Good to know what truly lies at the core of copy the panda.

With living player count dropping I may be forced to actually unignore Sakura since she is still around and being a bigger % of the total player count :hmm

Odd that she didn't sickly anyone. Did her gifts with NVD run out I wonder?

A lot of potential suspects have arisen now unfortunately. I believed had to be between Marm, DD, Erin and GB. 2 of those were town, Erin was scum and GB still unclear. But even if GB is scum, we need 1 more player to be a Santa/SS whichever one GB isn't.

please don't, I'm enjoying the silence, well i can actually add you to my ignore alongside copan and hardy, keep them company

yes please lynch me
ah yes please shatter me tonight someone. end my misery.

for your information i've been out the entire day taking my cat to the vet then to xrays then to the vet again then picking up packages then more errands after work and picking up cat from vet, I fell asleep 2 hours after I came home and then i played 2 matches of ow. I didn't realize the night was so short so I didn't send my spit to anyone.
Begging for death just for the sake of it and/or just to give up.

In case I died. The whole plan changed the moment an illusion appeared. To me it looked like just finding whoever was scum between dd/marm/lawl but then an extra target appeared. If I double dip lawl then we are one investigation short.

I can't be ss because then I don't react to raven almost not killing me d2 and I don't ask you guys to kill dd over lawl, I just keep dd hidden.

Sakura is easy to check, if she doesn't use her ability then she's santa otherwise she can't win. And coincidentally she didn't.

Again we don't need to lynch you today or anything. Lawl couldn't had killed me AND gry so we both target you tonight and if you aren't shattered then we lynch panda and win.

If you are shattered*
For the sake of the game and the team, Hardy advocating in favor of his primary attacker

big biiig brain move right there.

I say GB and Gry are last scum.

With this i achieved my min posts so, have fun losing.

this is good, keep going, i'm agreeing for the second time in this game with you in a few mins!

You can do it!

uuu nothing to get scared of uuuuuu :)))

i explained in an earlier post I was on the road all day (I don't own a car and can't take the cab everywhere cuz i'm already broke after 2 days of going with her to the vet and there'll be much more of that~daily actually) and i was exhausted after work and after i went to get her back from the det i fainted for 2 hours then played 2 games of ow and didn't realize the night was so short cuz i didn't check after day end.

well target me tonight ^^
hopefully i shatter, cuz this big brain thinking from you and gry has made me townie health deteriorate.

or go ahead and lynch me and then brush it off as usual with the same comment "ah well she played so bad who would have thought differently"

when all you've done this game, you gry and gnut, was interpret everything i said wrongly and jump on me switching between each other like you were playing tag, instead of trying to think outside the box since it's obv i think differently than you and this has been proven every game when i was town, and mby try to see inconsistencies in others before you focus on me so much next time, considering i was the first to claim d1. Doubt scum me would have thought of such a role pairing to claim like healthy town with sickly, for me it only made sense if there was another sickly....and here we are, not making any sense cuz there isn't... great rng

if i'm illusion you mean? I'm fine with that. if I'm illu i'll shatter with gb if he's ss so :catshrug

are you for real rn :))))

are you purposely trying to lose the game for town? :)))))))))) where are these big brain thoughts coming from jesus christ so bad.

i swear to god I just saw this and i posted my boss comment after you, I am sus of the fact that we had the same thought. wtf

jesus fucking christ hardy..............................................

fine w/e investigate panda, go for it :)))

i thought of the first 2 as well, but the last one makes most sense since they have a list of gifts right? (unless they receive a bigger list of gifts and just have to choose 5 from them? idk how santa works didn't bother checking, anyway in that case she couldn't know i guess)

great idea, not letting me sickly :)))

well if panda is town the game is lost because tomorrow is the last lynch and you'd be the santa, and ofc ppl will follow you blindly, cuz the great Hardy pro veteran player most trusted among mhers vs. sakura the "toxic" bitch who likes to tell ppl to their face what they don't like to hear, so no one likes her.

in which case, if that'd be true, GG Hardy for winning as TP, all I can say.

But hopefully we're both blindly suspecting each other and it's panda, so i'm down with you investigating him, though i'd prefer yo confirm me, and you refusing makes me think you're desperately avoiding having me confirmed for some odd reason.

i understand, well you guys know better than me. Decision's for tomorrow's last kill is in your hands.

I might be wrong but I'm confident panda is the last santa, so I'll be voting him tomorrow.

i see, like mafia boss lover mason, or mason recruiter traitor soukahodo

that's meant for broken example
when i get around to posting the mechanic thoughts we'll ofc elaborate on those choices

your personal attacks aside, the greater point is your rng argument doesn't hold
Personal attacks ka soukahodo

I said that earlier smh, nobody listens to me i swear

the point being you shouldnt be able to i think

rUlE bReAkInG hOsTs
:SOON:handgun
next game dman and i will cooperate to create mafia boss/santa that can gift mafia roles to others so they can put together their own team
This I'm highlighting just because I like the idea.

I.m sorry, i.ve read everything :/ can.t possibly remember it all tho. Just like you don.t remember the order in which heated discussions proceeded :)
Why am I highlighting all these posts? Because many feel like this:

Kinda hard enjoying an investigation style game and be basically called stupid by someone because you suspect that someone....

Sorry had to say it cause it reminds me why I lost focus on playing like 2yrs ago...

But anyways...I digress

Kinda in a weird spot....the two I feel have the most cpmpelling sight on the game are basically against each other...
Could it be an act and these 2 are in kahoots???

Im talking bout yous two..... @GrySun @Hardy

Its funny you two are on thru out this day phase...like I cant ever remember that much
Im fine...its just hard to play a game like this when it just becomes personal where it effects it....but thats for after game.

I'm sure anyone that's read or at least scanned down to this point in the post has noticed a pattern in who is saying what sort of posts...

Though there were insults by all of them thrown here and there and would may incure at a penalty or two if the new infraction system were in play this game;

Hardy and Raven impressed me quite a bit in how much they've improved in the handling of adversity. They're also particularly noable because that grace elevated Raven's improved playstyle and Hardy showed an amount of patience that I would scarcely expect a player to show.

That said, he shouldn't of had to do that. That's on us hosts. We were going by the rules on the rules thread at the time as well as our special mechanic rules, but this game needed more moderation and vetting of players and part of that is what I'm doing now.

While there are frequent justifications of the disrespectful and mean behavior on display here (they did it first), that was simply not true in all these instances and that's apparent from the very first instance of such player-to-player disrespect I noticed in the game:

Rofl...
No one else has said as much.....

Just wondering how a passive role activates an active secondary one xD

Im sorry...just dont see why town would have a duel role when there are santas giving out gifts:catshrug

Sorry Capt.Sakura...i believe you to be a santa:lmao

Str8 up n down:XD

Aah shite...Lammie is here
Hah no, isn.t psych main role? :)))

Yea well I usually claim d1 or d2 so it.s just me.
How a passive what now? It doesn.t "activate" my secondary role :)))).

Well, sorry gnut, kinda expected more from you, guess i should lower the bar. In any case, you do you. I.m not gonna waste my time trying to prove nyself to you :)).
One could argue that he could have worded his post in a more sterile manner, but his post was questioning, not toxic. The response from Sakura however, in my estimation, is toxic.

There were also instigations on top of instigations by Sakura and towards Hardy inparticular. Even when he was advocating in your favor and wishing you and you cat well.

On top of that, there's also all the insults thrown Digitaldude's way. I didn't see a single noteworth interaction between you two and yet you were already calling his playstyle bland and boring (completely unnecessary for the conversation with an unrelated person at the start of the game) and you harassed him with that "big brain DD" stuff you kept throwing at people.

That sort of behavior has no place here.

Still, I very much want to work with you on that game at some point and I don't do or say any of this with pleasure, but I think consequences are called for here.

All that said, if I can help it, there will better games in the future. The new rules update is now in the rules page under "other game rules" and should be implemented regularly from here on.

Additionally, the setup notes and ideas on how to improve this odd sort of MG are already being noted and worked on. I hope to see you all again, in games or not.

Thank you.

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I like the retrospection provided by quoting troublesome posts postgame, and I agree with some lines really inviting more negativity while not providing anything else of value.
There's nothing wrong with an aggressive playstyle or probing people in different way for information and reactions, but there are certainly lines that shouldn't be crossed to still make the game an overall fun experience.

Though you certainly missed some other spicy posts :teehee But can't blame you with like 80 pages.

That said @Lambu we were quite aggro at each other there D1. I wasn't bothered by it but I can see that others reading it could be all :outta

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
But that is part of the game...my main problem not just this game...is when people attack players personally.
We are all MHs fam....but very few of us knows others personally.
Im fine...never really be a person to hold gudges but not everyone is me.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I like the retrospection provided by quoting troublesome posts postgame, and I agree with some lines really inviting more negativity while not providing anything else of value.
There's nothing wrong with an aggressive playstyle or probing people in different way for information and reactions, but there are certainly lines that shouldn't be crossed to still make the game an overall fun experience.

Though you certainly missed some other spicy posts :teehee But can't blame you with like 80 pages.

That said @Lambu we were quite aggro at each other there D1. I wasn't bothered by it but I can see that others reading it could be all :outta
For anything I missed then:

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I apologize to everyone too for not taking action sooner and also reprimanding such behaviors while the game was still ongoing. Fighting and attacking people personally is not welcomed in any game or in any part of the forums, and hopefully, we will have better games next and take the right actions if those situations happen again. Although the game invites certain stress and pressure, it's still not acceptable to derail it to toxic interactions between players instead of focusing on the game itself, now this is how I expect friendly games and interactions to be:

I hope this will not repeat in other games and that it didn't ruin the chances players will come back to those games, thank you all for playing again.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hardy and Raven impressed me quite a bit in how much they've improved in the handling of adversity. They're also particularly noable because that grace elevated Raven's improved playstyle and Hardy showed an amount of patience that I would scarcely expect a player to show.
Sometimes the environment helps you to play better, Like in this game, Nothing really triggered me to the point of losing it, In fact the only provoking thing to me was James getting lynched early, I was honestly mad at him but it still wasn't enough for me to give him the bad talk. I gave him benefit of the doubt of being busy.

You could see dramatic changes regarding my behavior, Because i get to learn the players behaviors better, For example, Brandish, In my first game, he made weird accusation of me being around at certain times when i wasn't. It was very weird to me that it actually drove me crazy to the point of flaming him when he is someone i actually like :lmao He just does random fire plays like that 😎, Or with Grysun tryharding to the core, Pressuring players in D1 and look between the lines, Or with Farf and GB, Throwing their team under the bus for their reasons, Lambu and desin with their role usage, etc. I'd prefer if they let me have abit more room to learn the game instead of try harding against me when i'm still learning, It's just sad when you think about it.

My playstyle is always fire, You people just forget :nahIn my first game, I was so close to double lynch, In another game I fooled the Mafia, in another game i cuckblocked Samual from last second voting in the last game and made the townies win the game.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The message could be simplified in three points:
  • Heated arguments are affecting the game to the point it can unsettle players, making whats supposed to be a game to enjoy in your free time an unpleasant experience.
  • Everyone should stop being so passive-aggressive to prevent incidents.
  • Hosts will take direct action against negative and disrespectful behaviour from now on.

Or you could simplify further:

"Be nicer at explaining your ideas and dont contribute to a toxic argument, let the hosts intervene in that situation".

Now my opinion:

Personally I dont have problems with heated discussion as long as its not taken personally.

This is a game in which you are supposed to distrust, lie and face others with intensity. Otherwise this would be like some "ordered parliament" and not a game of conviction and deception. We are bound to headbutt more than once and with many people at that, so frustration is to be expected, you cannot walk into an elimination game with a thin skin.

So the problem lies in using the arguments to release pent up anger without control and getting personal with in-game accusations and ideas. We need to have better self-awareness and know where to draw the line to not offend for the sake of offending. We have to understand theres people with more sensitivity than others and hurting feelings is not acceptable, specially when its done with the sole intention of doing it.

Of course, there will be regrettable situations in which things get out of hand and there the hosts must take action. Hopefully the enforcement of these rules isnt common and we can keep a healthy environment for many games to come.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Alright, since you spent so much time on this I'll do the same and explain what I saw as personal attacks/tunneling/belittling/condescending. And show that series of events that led me to write the way I did in the comments that you quoted. I won't go through the entire game since the point is just to show why I became reactive, not to actually justify what I meant through those reactive comments. Except one, the DD one where you said I insulted him when i called his playstyle bland, what I meant there was that he went from "aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" to "erin mafia" "sakura scum" so ...bland, it wasn't meant to be offensive, it was meant to express "I can't focus on DD anymore, cuz there's nothin I can go on, cuz he's barely contributing".

I also saw you quoted my interaction with sam, where I kept calling him hun, I wasn't being toxic there o.o idk why it was perceived like that, sam called me hun I just replied, i think we even had a lil joking comment exchange about next year's most pervy award, so yea, no underlying toxicity there o.o'''

Anyway, imma start:

i am here!

first hint of the day! Passive Role.

what no mafias?

well f this

might as well give more specific links to my role

1. gry is santa.
2. I have 2 roles passive and active.
3. main role passive
4. both my roles are sort of a pair if you'll have it.
5. never had any of the roles.
My first comment. Joke, obviously. sth erin did last game too with demon and gry. (I reme
no i actually didn't see or read anything except sth you said about not being santa xD

and it's not a link it was just for fun ♥
so i actually specified.

to be more precise, the gry avis xD
speedwagon but w/e same thing xD his avi.

Last game sakura was projecting lovers onto everyone, so the Santa accusation was quite reminiscing of it.
I saw this as intentional shade throwing because he remembers me projecting lovers onto everyone (not rly but okay) but does not remember erin did what i did this game saying scum and voting then saying "trust me". So I can't make a joke? It was an unnecessary comment that threw shade on me for a joke i made and even specified "it was for fun" "to be more precise the gry avis" (speedwawgon) as in "hmm so many speedwagons suuuusss" in a "haha" way.
and i was right bout hardy so :hurr what does that say rn?
me trying to reply in a funny manner even tho' I felt like that comment put unnecessary shade on me.

Wanna count how many you were wrong about vs right and calculate your %?
this again seems to me a bit condescending. "Oh let's do the math to show you how many times you were wrong".

Considering the fact that in said game I was actually lover and my purpose was to cause discord and doubt among my fellow mafos and towns alike and after Hardy turned out as actually being lover, I figured there might actually be another lover pair besides our two pairs, so mentioning it in the game was my way of making people distrust everyone even if they were "confirmed" townies, since they could always have a secondary lover role :).

Me making a simple one time joke in my first comment, also clarifying it in the following comments to be "reminiscent" of that past game is silly and unnecessary. Me spreading lovers in a past game where I was actually lovers made sense, here though I only made one single first comment and clarified as joke soon after, how is that me spreading santa accusations everywhere?

Seemed like he took it personally and seemed like he was deliberately trying to throw shade. And this "do the math" comment seemed condescending/belittling.

i laughed so loudly lmao, priceless xDDDDDDDDDDD

i was right about the first it's all that mattered (and all that matters now ♥), the rest were me faking to put panic.
I even cleared up that I did that on purpose in the last game to cause panic.

In an ideal world...revealing all infos would be optimistic in finding and tracking santas.especially now but we all know that aint happing xD

But im cool with sharing what i received no matter what it is.

Edit....happning xD

Is it the other way around and you are an active recruit?

Don't understand why you have 2 roles otherwise in this setup???
now, moving on to gnut.

In the above comment he specifies "in an ideal world revealing all infos would be optimistic in finding and tracking santas, especially now".

Then, seconds later he replies to my very revealing hints with a comment that makes me look sus for sharing such specific hints and mentioning secondary role "is it the other way around or are you an active recruit" (santa recruit i figured), cuz it makes no sense to have 2 roles in this setup?

I know we all presume what can and cannot be in a game, but in the end we don't know what the host is thinking and their logic so saying sth like that, at least to me, seems out of place. (the two roles not making sense I mean), so I must be scum (recruit). That's how I read it and that's why I saw it as "a direct attack".

I have main passive role secondary active, they are a pair so to speak, they.re somehow connected. Figure it out. For a start of d1 hint so explicit I son.t think there should be any doubts to my alliance.

Edit: typo

Here.s another hint
My main role is complete shit.
And another hint
Can only protect me from 1 thing.
And another hint
The fact that the secondary role is what it is and connected in a specific way to my main role, I suspect there are others who have my secondary role.
In any case I reply to him with a sentence in which i tried clearing my hints up. Then added more hints to make them even more specific.

Unless you the only one to be 1st and 2nd gifted xD

Cause I sure am hell not:gnut
After those very very specific hint additions, he replies with a condescending (this is how i interpret it and will explain why) joke that I must be the one who received first and second gifts cuz he sure as hell isn't. Like?????? First few hours of D1 and I have 2 gifts? I doubt he didn't realize that gifts can only be given on N1 so no one can possibly have gifts on D1, so I interpreted that as a condescending comment. I apologize if it wasn't.

i reply with just one word, asking what he meant with the above comment.
Rofl...
No one else has said as much.....

Just wondering how a passive role activates an active secondary one xD

Im sorry...just dont see why town would have a duel role when there are santas giving out gifts:catshrug

Sorry Capt.Sakura...i believe you to be a santa:lmao

Str8 up n down:XD

Aah shite...Lammie is here
to which he replies with "ROFL"!!!! - hmm ok... i ask him to clarify he laughs at me as if my question was laughable to say the least.

And then saying that no one said as much as I said - so basically me saying what he himself said a bit earlier "in an ideal world everyone would share..." is suspicious? Even though I did it before he posted that comment with the ideal world? This seemed contradictory and again made me feel like he's trying to purposely make me look sus.

"I'm sorry, just don't see how x and y" "Sorry Capt Sakura, but I believe you to be santa lmao-emoji" - I saw his method of speech as condescending and belittling.

So you're saying you're what, Bulletproof + Psych? 🤔
then Sam takes my hints and assumes my roles would be that,

Actually I coulda said actively passive :lmao

But never said I had 2 roles
:cookiehand
And gnut replies to him with this "joke", further making me feel like he's condescending/belittling..... " :cookiehand "

Hah no, isn.t psych main role? :)))

Yea well I usually claim d1 or d2 so it.s just me.
How a passive what now? It doesn.t "activate" my secondary role :)))).

Well, sorry gnut, kinda expected more from you, guess i should lower the bar. In any case, you do you. I.m not gonna waste my time trying to prove nyself to you :)).

Yes as far as i remember, it follows the rules.
I reply to his comment explaining why I hint so early to what he said about no one else giving so much info and explaining that my main role does not "activate" my second role.

And as I was already triggered by his previous posts to which i explained why, I gave a mean comment saying I won't bother trying to prove myself, because I did expect more from him, It wasn't meant as an insult to his intelligence though, it was meant that I have too high expectations from certain people and I should lower them because we think differently, not because I feel more intelligent or w/e you insinuated that this comment meant in reality. But yes it was mean. Though I was already triggered and didn't censor myself or stop to think how my words are not sugarcoated or phrased with more thought to what the person might interpret them as. Was intended as I explained, but came out wrong. I apologize if it sounded that harsh.

Wasn't it Bulletproof not Bodyguard you faked? Kinda all over the place.

Fyi I do not have a secondary role.

@AwkwardMisha do you want to give your thoughts on people that have posted so far?
bulletproof, excuse me, bodyguard isn't even passive. I'm working here, hard to focus, gimme a break
don't see how me writing bodyguard instead of bulletproof makes me "kinda all over the place" lol :))) you're kinda gasping at straws there Gry.
back to gry, I wrote by accident Bodyguard instead of bulletproof, which is funny cuz that game I actually wanted to claim bodyguard but thought of it as passive initially so gave pasive as hint, then realized and switched to bulletproof claim, which was good cuz Farf I think was bodyguard that game xDDDD, anyway. I mix them up all the time so, I mixed it up and Gry replies with "all over the place" I say one thing wrong and I'm all over the place? Yet another thing that to me looks condescending.
I reply, clear it up and even mention how am I all over the place with mixing up those two roles only? seemed to me like "grasping at straws" to make me sus, in a very "know it all" attitude.

Not just that, I‘m having difficulties following your thought in your latest posts. Will need to reread them or you clarify.
then he says not just that, even though 2 pages before this he made a "sus/trusted list" in which he said that "after re reading my posts he trusts me. He kept this back and fourth throughout the game which is displeasing to say the least. Keep in mind that between his sus/trusted list and this comment there weren't many posts that could have given him that opinion change. You can check back and see.

Sakura...I give you benefit of the doubt about having 2 roles.
But my problem is...why would another townie leave you high and dry with that claim if they also have 2roles?

Its nothing personal...just your situation to me seems out of place.
why would another townie who doesn't always claim as early as i do back me up rn? i'm like the only person in this game who claims so early. i think there's another but not sure who as they don't always do it. I ALWAYS claim d1 (if pressured too much) or D2 just to get it over with especially if i don't have such an important role as detective or spy or doc. If anything, if i'd be you and someone would back my claim up, i'd see both ppl as sus, idk how you can find this scenario odd. But well we're diff ppl with diff mindsets so who am i to judge.
nothing toxic just trying to show different mentalities here different thought process and different approaches. Just to highlight the fact that what one may perceive as innocent words, someone might actually perceive as offensive/belittling/condescending/rude/mean etc.

If the comments I quoted from the start of this post don't seem to you as what I described them to seem to me, then that's just because we're different, you might share the same mentality and find them innocent but to me they weren't* and that's eventually the reason I started reacting the way I did.

I'm not gonna go on because this post is already huge and I already know nothing I say matters, I just dislike the idea of having disappointed someone I actually like and admire and hoped this would clear up my perspective's approach.

I did not say I didn't become toxic, I said I was reacting. And I think I already mentioned I took it too far.

Yes, I dismissed the private comment because I was angry that no one saw what I saw, it felt cornering and dismissing from more than one person and that is an awful feeling to have, when you feel wronged but then no one agrees with you and they tell you you're hyperventilating for no reason, especially if you like those ppl, yea it's an awful feeling.

I'm sorry I disappointed you Daws, and I'm sorry I ruined your game (and everyone's enjoyment), you don't have to host with me, I'm sure there are other SF fans around who'd like to host, I'd still like to do the graphics I told you about if that's ok and if you liked the ideas and what I did so far.

Anyway, I'm not looking for a fight or more arguments, so please don't interpret the things said above as being offensive or aggressive or whatever, I just wanted to show my interpretation of them that eventually led me to those reactive comments.

Also, I was told that my apology didn't look genuine, just wanted to clear that up, it was more than genuine. I don't apologize for the sake of apologizing, if I mean it I do it, if I don't mean it, I'm too stubborn and proud to "lower myself" to apologize for sth I don't agree with.

So yea, thanks for reading all this and hope there are no hard feelings...

somehow part of my first quote commentary was lost... idk what happened I meant to write in parenthesis what i specify in a lower quote's commentary about erin voting prev game and saying "scum" "trust me" just for laughs so ignore that incomplete parenthesis "(I remem.."

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Alright, since you spent so much time on this I'll do the same and explain what I saw as personal attacks/tunneling/belittling/condescending. And show that series of events that led me to write the way I did in the comments that you quoted. I won't go through the entire game since the point is just to show why I became reactive, not to actually justify what I meant through those reactive comments. Except one, the DD one where you said I insulted him when i called his playstyle bland, what I meant there was that he went from "aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" to "erin mafia" "sakura scum" so ...bland, it wasn't meant to be offensive, it was meant to express "I can't focus on DD anymore, cuz there's nothin I can go on, cuz he's barely contributing".

I also saw you quoted my interaction with sam, where I kept calling him hun, I wasn't being toxic there o.o idk why it was perceived like that, sam called me hun I just replied, i think we even had a lil joking comment exchange about next year's most pervy award, so yea, no underlying toxicity there o.o'''

Anyway, imma start:

My first comment. Joke, obviously. sth erin did last game too with demon and gry. (I reme

so i actually specified.

speedwagon but w/e same thing xD his avi.

I saw this as intentional shade throwing because he remembers me projecting lovers onto everyone (not rly but okay) but does not remember erin did what i did this game saying scum and voting then saying "trust me". So I can't make a joke? It was an unnecessary comment that threw shade on me for a joke i made and even specified "it was for fun" "to be more precise the gry avis" (speedwawgon) as in "hmm so many speedwagons suuuusss" in a "haha" way.

me trying to reply in a funny manner even tho' I felt like that comment put unnecessary shade on me.

this again seems to me a bit condescending. "Oh let's do the math to show you how many times you were wrong".

Considering the fact that in said game I was actually lover and my purpose was to cause discord and doubt among my fellow mafos and towns alike and after Hardy turned out as actually being lover, I figured there might actually be another lover pair besides our two pairs, so mentioning it in the game was my way of making people distrust everyone even if they were "confirmed" townies, since they could always have a secondary lover role :).

Me making a simple one time joke in my first comment, also clarifying it in the following comments to be "reminiscent" of that past game is silly and unnecessary. Me spreading lovers in a past game where I was actually lovers made sense, here though I only made one single first comment and clarified as joke soon after, how is that me spreading santa accusations everywhere?

Seemed like he took it personally and seemed like he was deliberately trying to throw shade. And this "do the math" comment seemed condescending/belittling.

I even cleared up that I did that on purpose in the last game to cause panic.

now, moving on to gnut.

In the above comment he specifies "in an ideal world revealing all infos would be optimistic in finding and tracking santas, especially now".

Then, seconds later he replies to my very revealing hints with a comment that makes me look sus for sharing such specific hints and mentioning secondary role "is it the other way around or are you an active recruit" (santa recruit i figured), cuz it makes no sense to have 2 roles in this setup?

I know we all presume what can and cannot be in a game, but in the end we don't know what the host is thinking and their logic so saying sth like that, at least to me, seems out of place. (the two roles not making sense I mean), so I must be scum (recruit). That's how I read it and that's why I saw it as "a direct attack".

In any case I reply to him with a sentence in which i tried clearing my hints up. Then added more hints to make them even more specific.

After those very very specific hint additions, he replies with a condescending (this is how i interpret it and will explain why) joke that I must be the one who received first and second gifts cuz he sure as hell isn't. Like?????? First few hours of D1 and I have 2 gifts? I doubt he didn't realize that gifts can only be given on N1 so no one can possibly have gifts on D1, so I interpreted that as a condescending comment. I apologize if it wasn't.

i reply with just one word, asking what he meant with the above comment.

to which he replies with "ROFL"!!!! - hmm ok... i ask him to clarify he laughs at me as if my question was laughable to say the least.

And then saying that no one said as much as I said - so basically me saying what he himself said a bit earlier "in an ideal world everyone would share..." is suspicious? Even though I did it before he posted that comment with the ideal world? This seemed contradictory and again made me feel like he's trying to purposely make me look sus.

"I'm sorry, just don't see how x and y" "Sorry Capt Sakura, but I believe you to be santa lmao-emoji" - I saw his method of speech as condescending and belittling.

then Sam takes my hints and assumes my roles would be that,

And gnut replies to him with this "joke", further making me feel like he's condescending/belittling..... " :cookiehand "

I reply to his comment explaining why I hint so early to what he said about no one else giving so much info and explaining that my main role does not "activate" my second role.

And as I was already triggered by his previous posts to which i explained why, I gave a mean comment saying I won't bother trying to prove myself, because I did expect more from him, It wasn't meant as an insult to his intelligence though, it was meant that I have too high expectations from certain people and I should lower them because we think differently, not because I feel more intelligent or w/e you insinuated that this comment meant in reality. But yes it was mean. Though I was already triggered and didn't censor myself or stop to think how my words are not sugarcoated or phrased with more thought to what the person might interpret them as. Was intended as I explained, but came out wrong. I apologize if it sounded that harsh.

back to gry, I wrote by accident Bodyguard instead of bulletproof, which is funny cuz that game I actually wanted to claim bodyguard but thought of it as passive initially so gave pasive as hint, then realized and switched to bulletproof claim, which was good cuz Farf I think was bodyguard that game xDDDD, anyway. I mix them up all the time so, I mixed it up and Gry replies with "all over the place" I say one thing wrong and I'm all over the place? Yet another thing that to me looks condescending.
I reply, clear it up and even mention how am I all over the place with mixing up those two roles only? seemed to me like "grasping at straws" to make me sus, in a very "know it all" attitude.

then he says not just that, even though 2 pages before this he made a "sus/trusted list" in which he said that "after re reading my posts he trusts me. He kept this back and fourth throughout the game which is displeasing to say the least. Keep in mind that between his sus/trusted list and this comment there weren't many posts that could have given him that opinion change. You can check back and see.

nothing toxic just trying to show different mentalities here different thought process and different approaches. Just to highlight the fact that what one may perceive as innocent words, someone might actually perceive as offensive/belittling/condescending/rude/mean etc.

If the comments I quoted from the start of this post don't seem to you as what I described them to seem to me, then that's just because we're different, you might share the same mentality and find them innocent but to me they weren't* and that's eventually the reason I started reacting the way I did.

I'm not gonna go on because this post is already huge and I already know nothing I say matters, I just dislike the idea of having disappointed someone I actually like and admire and hoped this would clear up my perspective's approach.

I did not say I didn't become toxic, I said I was reacting. And I think I already mentioned I took it too far.

Yes, I dismissed the private comment because I was angry that no one saw what I saw, it felt cornering and dismissing from more than one person and that is an awful feeling to have, when you feel wronged but then no one agrees with you and they tell you you're hyperventilating for no reason, especially if you like those ppl, yea it's an awful feeling.

I'm sorry I disappointed you Daws, and I'm sorry I ruined your game (and everyone's enjoyment), you don't have to host with me, I'm sure there are other SF fans around who'd like to host, I'd still like to do the graphics I told you about if that's ok and if you liked the ideas and what I did so far.

Anyway, I'm not looking for a fight or more arguments, so please don't interpret the things said above as being offensive or aggressive or whatever, I just wanted to show my interpretation of them that eventually led me to those reactive comments.

Also, I was told that my apology didn't look genuine, just wanted to clear that up, it was more than genuine. I don't apologize for the sake of apologizing, if I mean it I do it, if I don't mean it, I'm too stubborn and proud to "lower myself" to apologize for sth I don't agree with.

So yea, thanks for reading all this and hope there are no hard feelings...

somehow part of my first quote commentary was lost... idk what happened I meant to write in parenthesis what i specify in a lower quote's commentary about erin voting prev game and saying "scum" "trust me" just for laughs so ignore that incomplete parenthesis "(I remem.."
I know you said you‘re not looking for more arguments but this is just baffling to me.

So to summarize everything you do is either a joke(that fails to come across as one 99% of the time) or a response to someone being mean to you? And the mean part being anything you misinterpret as such? Others can‘t joke, only you. Nor can they play the game, since it’s offensive to you that a mafia is trying to incriminate you, or a player suspecting you, when that is what they‘re meant to be doing in the game.

Really hard to play with you like this when you find an excuse to react badly to anything that makes you feel wronged in the moment, and this being the kind of game where you are very likely to feel that.

Idk there has to be a solution to this that comes from you, else this is likely to repeat in every game you play.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
baffling?
So to summarize everything you do is either a joke(that fails to come across as one 99% of the time) or a response to someone being mean to you? And the mean part being anything you misinterpret as such?
so me saying "1. Gry is scum" in my first post, is a joke that was not understood by anyone?

I didn't say all I do is joke or react when someone is mean. Unless you're saying that you think that's all I do.
And saying none of my jokes are understood like that is kinda rude don't you think (the way you phrased it in any case)?

So, I'm not allowed to joke, cuz no one understands my jokes, and I'm not allowed to take personally comments like the ones I quoted, but then you're allowed to misinterpret my joke "1.Gry is scum" and take it personally (just an example)?

Others can‘t joke, only you.
so, "1.gry is scum" misinterpreted joke taken personally by Gry, is ok to misinterpret;
but, "Unless you the only one to be 1st and 2nd gifted xD. Cause I sure am hell not :gnut " misinterpreted joke taken personally by Sakura, is not ok to misinterpret?

Nor can they play the game, since it’s offensive to you that a mafia is trying to incriminate you, or a player suspecting you, when that is what they‘re meant to be doing in the game.
Again, I'm not saying that, I'm saying the manner of addressing you for example express yourself in (at times), comes off as "offensive" to me.

And now you seem offended by that fact that I said this, and are reading wrong into what I said, assuming I get triggered for being suspected as scum?

One thing that stuck to me was what copan said about me being scum cuz I suddenly changed how I spoke, but it didn't occur to anyone that I was just glad that the dispute came to an end, and you still (or hardy don't remember) made comments about me still not being confirmed and right up there on the sus list and yet i didn't reply with toxicity to that. Like you or Hardy said "it's either x or y or sakura" and I replied that "for me it's either you or x or y" to which you replied with "fair enough" or sth similar.

What I'm trying to say here is that some people are more sensitive to language, I'm not saying my approach was the right one, I just wanted to show how I felt in regards to how I was addressed because I was angry (specified in prev post why when i said I dismissed dawson's pm). But you're making everything sound like you're perfect and there's no way in hell you can come off as anything else than the perfect example of a human being, and I'm just saying that to me you do (please do not read this with a condescending tone, it's not meant to sound condescending). I know some of you are hella competitive and that makes you aggressive (i'd share screenshots of others saying this, but not my place to do so), I felt offended by it and I reacted. Not gonna go into detail because it's not my place and I'm sure you'll feel offended by whatever I say, just asking not to put words in my mouth like "get triggered for being suspected as scum" because it's totally off point.

Idk there has to be a solution to this that comes from you, else this is likely to repeat in every game you play.
A solution that comes from me :) Yea I got one, got some good feedback that I'll take into account and apply.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
^I agree. Sakura, how can you say that throwing shade on you by trying to find inconsistancies wrongly or not is so belittling to you that you have to overreact and mirror the toxicity in same way, when that's how the game is played.

Throwing shade is not toxic, it's the game.

And i also don't understand how you are offended by gnuts emojis when you use some of most infuriating and triggering emojis yourself constantly. Yes i mean :)))))

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no beef...just for future reference.i think anyone knows me here will assure you i never take things personal and what i was trying to tell you a bunch.
Its a game dear and different ways of thinking always conflicts...but its never personal as far as i go.
:hug

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
^I agree. Sakura, how can you say that throwing shade on you by trying to find inconsistancies wrongly or not is so belittling to you that you have to overreact and mirror the toxicity in same way, when that's how the game is played.

Throwing shade is not toxic, it's the game.

And i also don't understand how you are offended by gnuts emojis when you use some of most infuriating and triggering emojis yourself constantly. Yes i mean :)))))

I'm not saying the actual act of throwing shade is belittling, I'm saying the condescending tone is.
not the emoji was the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.