Games - Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME | Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 92 - Kingdom Rush - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks @GrySun for a very interesting set-up. Kinda sad that mafia gave up. Guess they needed some of our Yugioh Mafia peptalk but not even that was enough. As with every mafia game some luck on town side countered by bad townie moves while mafia got hit early on with losing their most valuable role.

I wish I had chosen Panda with my last vote but playing it safe still got us the Win. Guess I take enough risks already so that my tolerance was lowered for this game. I'm always glad to have you on townie side and actually live long enough to play.

@sakura-aneki your passion certainly fits your name. Sometimes a bit frustrating but also entertaining and we got the W in the end which is what matters.

@Mafia Ya'll need more bloodlust. Kill until the end. No shame going down with as much blood on your hands as possible.
Haha, I guess nothing changed since i first picked this nickname, when I was 18 :)))))). But it.s why i picked it xD

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks Gry for hosting this overall entertaining and interesting game. Not sure if I have every played this tower defense but I did sink quite some time into this genre in the past, so the theme it was a pleasant surprise. The avatars, maps and icons are all neatly designed and played a role into this game's experience.

A couple notes from top of my head on game design. I like the idea of the changing world effects and the twist of mafia being the one to manipulate the outcome all by themselves. The counter to that were the unique upgrades everyone. It had also the stimulating effect to potentially be working towards something and strategize about, which was a neat side effect.

The coin earning methods were active and passive, mostly passive so nothing one can influence that much per se, but with open day discussions it was rather quick to have a full wallet (at least in my case). Accordingly it felt to me some conditions were easier to reach than others, and for the easier I felt like the pricing of the power ups were too low, which might have been also the choosing of the maps. This sort of resulted in a overabundance of Dodger and Restless Spirit purchases. I think having these powers expire after one night could have balance it bit more, as you'd have to keep buying them or save for the greater upgrade - so an actual choice, vs. having everything available at once.

For my own run - well, was a rather short one this time around again. We were lucky enough to could have achived the seemingly impossible - a day 1 mafia lynch while they were having access to a live chat, which was a huge boost of convidence. While having access to all upgrades but the last I only went for the Vengeful kill and Dodge leaving the Restless Spirit aside, as I did not expect to be going down right away and left some cash for flexibility in a possible future Kamikaze upgrade. Unfortunately I did not underscore my own contribution to the mafia lynch well enough to gain enough support for my cause (well done Copan), caught myself in an unnecessary discussion, and had very bad luck with spy action. The vengeful kill was very into the dark. I got side-tracked by Marm's RS vote and did not decide to bring down sakura with me. Non of my other top suspects were even in the voting list, so I chose Daws who I picked up was rallying to get me lynched. Ironically being this sus and janitor'd and the complete town misguidance contributed to an other mafia going down the very next day, which was very fun to watch.

Sad to see you Mafia guys just gave up like that towards the end, as I always feel like this cheapens some victories, but this surrender was heavily attributed to Farfalla's oscar nomination-worthy bluff, so that's that.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
This game had quite a bit of crossed karma going on... :lmao

Mafos did well tho, losing Marm so early could have been deadly in such a small game but they pushed through it very well. Too bad Town got themselves together near the end.
Note to self: Never trust Farf's stunts lategame, first the pompomentor and now this... :lambirb

Also interesting set up focusing the balance on Dayphase gameplay, explaining why Robber was so useful too, clever design Gry. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.