Games - Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 90: Guilty Gear -Strive- END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I already told you, i wanted to do what lala wanted, it was better option than killing myself
The came gry with his spy claim wnd i try to take it but failed, if i was mafia i couldn't say that went with the dead guy
All the roles left were shit so didn't know what to do, decide to go for you before the game ends because i wanted to steal sth and not leave the game as pirate
I thought the game could already ended with van lynch

It's really hard to go with one route when you had so many options available, I'm indicisive marma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This what i found about D2 shad talk
There also panda that was liking the posts of shad being suspicious

U think i risk lynching him while so many already on him?

Anyways I'm going to sleep, i put all the evidence i have, think it thoughly
Is this how i act when I'm mafia

If you lynch me and i appear as townie
at least you could own me votes for homura chan ..... Please :wtf
He had no votes!! He wasn't in danger. So saying Shad is nothing. I'm tired af as well and i feel like i keep repeating myself here.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, that argument makes no sense indeed.

Mhm, before I was leaning more towards Juvs being scum over Asako. Before this phase I mean. However, looking back I think it should be the other way around.

If you've fooled me Juvs, I'll put you in the forever-naughty corner with Gry.

Votekill Asako

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
SLASH
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Closed.​

Asako >>> x3 ( Lady Pompom [ #743 ] , Juviii [ #744 , #761 ] , MarmaladeSky [ #782 ] )

Juviii >>> x1 ( Asako [ #762 ] )

MarmaladeSky >>> x0 ( )

Lady Pompom >>> x0 ( )

May / Asako ( Restless Spirit )
And so, May was crushed by the infinity of the Backyard.

Night 6 Start
Countdown
--- Double Post Merged, ---

NIGHT 6 END

Anji Mito / MarmaladeSky ( Townie )

And so, Anji Mito was crushed by the infinity of the Backyard.

The battle has finally come to a close...

But who remains as the victor?

Who has withstood the force of the Backyard

And usurped the Universal Will?...

I-no / Juviii ( Mafia Detective )

And so...!

Axl Low / Shad ( Mafia Boss )

Leo Whitefang / Demonspeed ( Mafia Apprentice )

Sol Badguy / Desin24 ( Mafia Noble )

MAFIA WINS!

This game... was tough one! All around. Solo hosting is an endeavor I don't think I'll be doing again, but seeing the amazing, sometimes bold plays and the spirit of the players really made it worth it. I know this game, like those before it, wasn't flawless, to say the least. Even still, players like @Asako and @desin were able to use what they had in dire moments, face down death, and play valiantly for their teams and players like @Juviii, @GrySun, and @Erinyes were able to pull off some pretty big plays consistently throughout the game.

I've thoroughly enjoyed hosting for you guys and hope to see you all again.

Last edited:

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think with this game not only @SonOfDaws cemented his position as host staple, but also @Juviii as someone to be on everyone's radar from now on.

Well played Juvs (and her team), and well done Dawsy, thanks for this interesting game!

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
We did it, team! :evil

Thanks to my team and Daws for hosting. I would have liked to play with Shad a bit longer considering that we never played a game together.

@Erinyes @Asako @MarmaladeSky gomenasai. 🙏 Our little debate was fun tho, Asako. You are a hard cookie.

Going to my naughty corner now.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Juviii i wanna know your thoughts, what was the easiest, the hardest, how did you feel on the fated day all your friends became obvious, did you expect the win and when, what townie was easiest/hardest to deal with/fool etc etc. Very curious.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The masons didnt take over the game, they should have been an overwhelming presence during the day time.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I think with this game not only @SonOfDaws cemented his position as host staple, but also @Juviii as someone to be on everyone's radar from now on.

Well played Juvs (and her team), and well done Dawsy, thanks for this interesting game!
Hahaha well, let's hope I got some better games in me in the future.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Btw Daws it felt nice to play something small and slow paced. Ik I talk non stop nevertheless but it's good to be in a game where ik that if I disappear for hours I'll still be able to catch up and follow the game properly. So thx for the capping and for squeezing me in!

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
@Juviii i wanna know your thoughts, what was the easiest, the hardest, how did you feel on the fated day all your friends became obvious, did you expect the win and when, what townie was easiest/hardest to deal with/fool etc etc. Very curious.
Honestly, as reckless as it was I couldn't help thinking it was pretty cool and bold. But overall it was a bit lonely. First we lost the boss to the prosecutor, then demon and Desin right after. I always looked at one day at a time not the win per se. Just kept thinking that I had to hold my own just a bit longer. Just a little bit and I could make it. The hardest was the day I had to kill Erin. I had just lost my last teammate and if I failed it was all over. I had to picture a few scenarios, mostly about Erin and Panda. Erin was the wild card, if I let her live it could be all over. After that the route was clear. I had to lynch van and asako no matter what.

Asako was a warrior tho. Like I told desin, she's a stubborn lady, she wouldn't go without a fight. The phase was so late, I just wanted to sleep :notlikethis

Status
Not open for further replies.