Games - Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME | Page 83 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 81 - Puyo Puyo Tetris - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If I hadn't died that night you should have seen my next move, I would have gone full crazy and proclaimed that I was spy! XD
Like after gnut dying I just knew Farf would be the one to get recruited because of the amazing townie way she had played so far and not Panda because with Mafia clearly being dead and DD obviously being Mafia Panda was another sure way for Mafia to kill to avoid killing the Mentor. What I wasn't sure was who I should have claimed had used an action on Farf - Erin or Pompom. Both were still alive and both were my suspects and I just knew that one of them had to be Mentor but wasn't quite sure who was who.
I bet that Spy claim move switching my role for the 2nd time would have sooooo gotten me lynched but I had it all planned out, claiming I got blocked in night 1 and 2 (not like anyone's still alive to say otherwise) and that I picked Erin/Pompom (whoever I decided was innocent in my eyes) in night 3 and got nothing and so on until I get to the part where Farf got recrutied by Erin/Pompom (whoever I decided was guilty in my eyes). Too bad I died right before that day phase, would have been awesome to read all the reactions then. I'm starting to get why Lawl plays this way.:evil
Ohh no you dont, we already have one Lawl we dont need another one. :lambirb:handgun

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You've been hooked :XD

Now that you've been both Mafia and Townie, which faction do you prefer playing with? 🤔
Indeed I have :XD

I like both for different reasons. Being scum was fun as you quickly found out :heh plus it had the nice Musashi avi :kappa It was also a nice experience to play with @Gryffindor and @Zasz , and learn from them; definitely enjoyed the team aspect of it. On the other hand, I also enjoyed being Town. It definitely helped that I had an active role but it was a nice change of pace; another learning experience and it was good to know I was on the mark with who was scum. Also have to say I enjoyed seeing the Mafia team implode as rapidly as it did once I made my move :XD

If I had to pick what faction I prefer to play with, from my experience it'd be Mafia/the Mafia Assassin role because again the boys were fun to play with, and everybody dies :kappa

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Well I'm happy that mentor won, congrats @Lady pompom @Farfalla @gnut on this win
It was fun playing even tho it was a stressful one for me, I hope we have more vanilla game like this one
Thanks for the game @GrySun
Now I hope you win MU one 👀
Bring us glory

Also I need to adress this, but @Seraph no one said your idea was bad in claiming spy, in fact it was really good for sth you thought about in the spot, the problem was dragging xi0 into the claim and that forced him to either abandon you and lynch you that day, or go with your super conveniently target that will eventually lead to his death and it did
The fact that 2 mafia were gone unexpectedly hit our team moral hard, it was depressing and stressful event
DD tried to save xi0 and that causes him to turn into a suspect, I run away like a coward form the thread :XD , couldn't handle seeing the team burn or say anything, too stressful for me, lambu... well I don't know what lambu was doing xD
You can't deny that what u did was big part on our downfall seraph, even if it wasn't the only reason
It was a big disturbance in our team, we were holding well before it happen
Even so it was fun playing with everybody in the team, I'm still full of regret tho about our play and what happen, especially considering we were doing well and were in the right path but we changed mid way

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Btw @Lambu told you N1 there no bomb in game even if you made me believe it later cus of us having poisoner

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Btw @Lambu told you N1 there no bomb in game even if you made me believe it later cus of us having poisoner
Dont remind me, I so thought it was the case cause it would have made a lot of sense with the poisoner and xi0's Mafia bomb upgrade.
I guess since that one game I died N1 to a bomb Im way too paranoid about them :emobirb

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
A third party win. This was a rare game.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
A third party win. This was a rare game.
Tbf the 3rd party had two die-hard supporters when Mafia decided to do everything in their power to give Mentor a chance of victory. Then it came down to a 50:50 chance between Erin and Pompom. Really close~

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Huge thxs @GrySun for the game that was actually interesting to play with no mechanics and 1/3 players vanillas, so its definitely not the role that makes a game interesting its all other factors, like chance, dynamics etc... huge thxs to everyone who joins, @Imperium it was nice to have you in the game, feel free to join next ones !
Congrats @Farfalla & @Lady pompom for the win you were just brillant ! :zomg you manage to convince other players even when things were obvious. thats where i definitely suck, i knew pom-chan was mentor (i was 99% convinced) and suspected farf-chan to have been recruited, due to some slight changes in her play (or at least thats what i thought i noticed), but still was unable to convince anyone, especially regarding Pom-chan :arf , same last game, knew at early stage Sam was assassin and demon was mafia apprentice and never managed to convinced anyone, lol.

Im actually surprised shino tried to recruit me instead of the other girls ! :hmph

Uh, sry guys...

Taku, you rly sell yourself too short, I'm not lying. You're a very analytical player, that colects evidences and resorts to analysis, you lack a lot of confidence, tho. :/ Shame you see yourself that way.

Sry about the bashing/gloating, Bel... It was just tick you off...
And sry Erin for the framing.
Nasty way to win^^" So I'm sry for causing you guys a bad time.

DD, that post in the discussion thread was a massive brainfart 'cause I didn't see you voted Taku instead, thought Bia died and decided to troll. So sry if you feel attacked as well.
you dont have to apologise its the game, i expected this to happen due to dd giving you a big opening ( when i saw his "please save me, erin'" posts i knew mentor team would use it against me, i would have done the same lol) that was not wrong at all, its my mistake to have trusted you ! :arf

Hey I've been serial killer and I still prefer to play town :teehee
Same, i feel more confortable when playing townie, i m more natural/genuine maybe with those roles, i dont dislike mafia roles, though, coz it gives the opportunity to exchange with other players and to elaborate strategies etc., but when mafia it requires more commitment/ and more thinking about what will i say if this or that. it has some fun sure, but i think im more predisposed/suited for townie roles, even when im mafia i end up playing like a townie lol which makes me a burden for my mates :arf plus i HATE killing !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.