Games - Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame | Page 168 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This was the best MG I have played in thus far, for my own fun.

Dark Red is defs a better name than Purple lol. Their colour notwithstanding, they outmuscled their competition and let the hysteria of townies defeat themselves better than any mafia team has done thus far to my knowledge and perception. They gave themselves every opportunity to win this and that's extremely important for a winning team. Gryffindor was clearly the architect of it and is hands down the MVP, and you should always be wary of this guy like Demonspeed. I particularly liked the way Gryff/Purple turned a burden into a positive. Zasz made that look like a fumble too, when it was really staged(?). So good, Zasz played us. SirSamuel played his first game like he's done it 50 times. He didn't really make any mistakes in my view, and if there were some y'know town prolly won't ping you for them lol. He killed so many fucking people. The boss laid down the blueprint sure, but his posting was overall solid for a mafia, so you deserve a lot of credit individually too, Sam. Lady pompom didn't get her chance to shine with Purple from a town perspective, which town should be thankful for.

Other mafia's did their best. Just want to say to lakhan220 it was fun having you in this game.

Town had great characters in it. lawlett, Raven, BB-chan and Daws; to mention a few. But you're just.. town.

Again to the hosts, you have my sincerest thanks. The game was by no means unfairly balanced. If one team was overpowered or weak it was only slightly, and within reasonable margins such that any team could have won. And look, it came down to the wire, as if to laugh off all suggestions balance was not fair and reasonable. I don't give a fuck about saying this, but people are salty when they pin everything on the rules and referees in a game. And that's what I see here. Crescent Jinx, I completely agree. This is a players game.

P.S. The Fairy Tail Forum fucking dominated this game (including ex-pats). From host level through to lowly town.

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
P.S. The Fairy Tail Forum fucking dominated this game (including ex-pats). From host level through to lowly town.
Sadly i don't consider myself included in that statement. :s

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
FT suxed...Naruto ripoff.

:gnut

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was his suggestion, indeed xD
You know @Vandred would be the absolutely best player in history if he wasnt caught up on making his closest friends on the forum death memes:catshrug

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao karma is a bitch... So we also killed a dead target, LOL. Jesus, poor of us reds U.U Lady luck rly hate us.
You always have some crazy shit happen to your teams when mafia xD

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The game was by no means unfairly balanced. If one team was overpowered or weak it was only slightly, and within reasonable margins such that any team could have won. And look, it came down to the wire, as if to laugh off all suggestions balance was not fair and reasonable. I don't give a fuck about saying this, but people are salty when they pin everything on the rules and referees in a game. And that's what I see here
Just curious, do you base this on your long experience as a host and player, or on the outcome only?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Again to the hosts, you have my sincerest thanks. The game was by no means unfairly balanced. If one team was overpowered or weak it was only slightly, and within reasonable margins such that any team could have won. And look, it came down to the wire, as if to laugh off all suggestions balance was not fair and reasonable. I don't give a fuck about saying this, but people are salty when they pin everything on the rules and referees in a game. And that's what I see here. Crescent Jinx, I completely agree. This is a players game.
You do realize it only came to a close match thrown by Lawl at the last second to hand victory to Purple because Sam was killing 3 oranges and Shinobi killed the Purple Mafia Boss, right? If not for those totally in Mafia control actions Townie would have been wiped out to the last Townie day 5 or 6, leaving only Mafias in-game. In other words Town was outnumbered since day 2 and basically nothing but a stage for the Mafia control over the game. Only reason Town had a fighting chance at the end was dumb luck of Purple killing one orange after another while orange fumbled their kill actions and dropped the trophy they already had in hand and could then only deny Purple the victory by killing one of them and hoping town would lynch the remaining Mafia with their 3 votes which didn't happened then.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
You do realize it only came to a close match thrown by Lawl at the last second to hand victory to Purple because Sam was killing 3 oranges and Shinobi killed the Purple Mafia Boss, right? If not for those totally in Mafia control actions Townie would have been wiped out to the last Townie day 5 or 6, leaving only Mafias in-game. In other words Town was outnumbered since day 2 and basically nothing but a stage for the Mafia control over the game. Only reason Town had a fighting chance at the end was dumb luck of Purple killing one orange after another while orange fumbled their kill actions and dropped the trophy they already had in hand and could then only deny Purple the victory by killing one of them and hoping town would lynch the remaining Mafia with their 3 votes which didn't happened then.
It's not necessary to emphasize over and over how much orange messed up. We got it already.
It's pretty easy to criticism once the game is over or once you're in a deadpad, but the truth is, nothing was obvious during the game itself. Mistakes were made, sure, but shaming us doesn't help or change anything.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's not necessary to emphasize over and over how much orange messed up. We got it already.
It's pretty easy to criticism once the game is over or once you're in a deadpad, but the truth is, nothing was obvious during the game itself. Mistakes were made, sure, but shaming us doesn't help or change anything.
It's not about shaming orange but about saying that the game was "fairly balanced" when it wasn't.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, there were four factions, the winner is the faction which kills all the others. Doesn't matter much if one side killed another one more than most. It's not like lynches are decided only by Townies. It's been brought up by several Mafias that the Assassin should have been the priority, even Town too at first but it's been ignored later because Mafias were the ones getting DKed instead, after Lambu's death, Town had a false impression of peace.

I honestly don't find that this was too unbalanced, the things bugging are the single Doctor and Bel being Insane but with better plays a lot of things could have been avoided. Even in that dire situation, Purple won because Lawl threw.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Ok, first of all thanks @Crescent Jinx @Holt @Elusia @Copy Panda and @Purity of Magi for directly or indirectly being involved with hosting the game . I quite liked playing it. It was quite a wonderful experience.
And congrats to @Gryffindor and his team for the win. U played really well, man. U deserved it.

As for townies, @goodboy_lawlett , u really almost pulled the game out of mafias hands after townies lost so much. U really just let sam take ur role and silently used him against us. :lmao

Next, thanks to my team @Erinyes @Farfalla and @Vandred . It was really fun as well as educating experience. Bottom line is i enjoyed it and tht is all tht matters xDD. I remember my first game also had me with erin, van + was hosted by probs farfs and hardy. Was not able to contribute at all due to sudden busy schedules at tht time. Tht is why only wanted to participate when i can contribute.

I blame it on Gry jinxing us, saying we should just lynch the Assassin and sail freely u.ú
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That wasn't due to anxiety at all XD Yes I was overall very nervous but I told the team that not using the Janitor could cover the risk of people connecting the lack of Janitor on N1 to me when Kato would check DD (even if he didn't do it in the end, the chance was still there) and we could make a legit Investigator claim look suspicious (which did happen, but sadly I got lynched in the same day).

SUCH A SHAME BEL WAS GONNA JOIN US AND THAT GOT FRUSTRATED Ç_Ç Such a promising team and possibilities we had :emocat

Anyway, I suck as mafia, but I wanna correct something I said that didn't come out the right way: when I said I took 0 pleasure playing the game, it was completely unrelated to the team and the game itself. I was hyped to see I got to play with Van and Erin 'cause of being great MG players and all, very happy to see that Lak was doing his Det job sending us the info during the day for us so perfectly, and I think the hosts did an overall amazing job. I also meant it when I said that players being way more active this time was a good surprise. I guess I worded that "after-lynch" post poorly, I just get overwhelmed in a mafia role and that's solely it. Once more, thank you for the ride; and gratz grapes! Hope Rav and Sam also had fun in their first time playing.
Kato actually lied with the results :lmao . And yeah , I agree u were nervous, but the decision was well thought out.
As for BEL, it would really have been awesome . Only if sam would not have targeted her to memekill her :lmao

Lmao karma is a bitch... So we also killed a dead target, LOL. Jesus, poor of us reds U.U Lady luck rly hate us.
:lmao We desecrated the dead body...Poor juvs

As mafia detective with mafia results on Demon and Gryff, you should have lynched them to help. Hope you like it
Yeah, tht is correct. We were a bit less on our efforts and concentrated a bit more on townies and were only planning to duke it out among ourselves a bit later.

I knew Lak was using way too many ;s in his post...i thought is this a code.nah maybe he just writes like that xD
Naah greg, tht is me in natural and not brash. LOL.
Gotta credit van for coming up with such a brilliant code.

Other mafia's did their best. Just want to say to lakhan220 it was fun having you in this game.
Same here. I liked those to and fro moments u had with everyone.

Anyways, was great playing with u all. May try to play another game when i m free enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.