Games - Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions | Page 59 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 73 - The Black Card Initiative - Postgame - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
So, @GrySun, Dr Stone Mafia Game when? :heh

It's the one where Holt was sick, right? I don't think it was that easy. At least in this game there was conflict between Townies near the end.
Hm? Why Dr Stone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah nvm, prolly for science.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
@Asako I can‘t believe you complained about me and Haku trying to figure out the system, which you may be the only non-mafia to do that, and then still have the guts to steal my research notes and say you solved it... :twitch

@Vandred did more in the regard of filling the blanks, but what‘s funny is that your solution wasn‘t the right one, you‘ll see when Panda reveals the info, but your solution to it was still good enough to implicate the remaining mafias.

@Takuan @Seraph I just wanna say that I can‘t believe you didn‘t lynch @Hakuteiken, thought he‘d end up lynched for sure at some point. He was defused by mafia who have no reason to share that they did that and used as a lynch scapegoat.

This for sure. Our recent MGs of the last year or so have become increasingly unfun with how each host tries to one-up the other with what weird mechanic they come up with..
I did credit you by tagging you, sowwy
I did say in D2 it wasn't time YET to theories, didn't like crescent way of death and that I was one of the people who lynched her by that random vote
Didn't want it to get repeated

Anyways good game thanks @Copy Panda and @goodboy_lawlett for the game, first game ever that I didn't stress at all whike like playing MG, was nice especially in my vacation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Panda can you later op the deadpad for everyone ?
Really curious about it

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Asako I can‘t believe you complained about me and Haku trying to figure out the system, which you may be the only non-mafia to do that, and then still have the guts to steal my research notes and say you solved it... :twitch

@Vandred did more in the regard of filling the blanks, but what‘s funny is that your solution wasn‘t the right one, you‘ll see when Panda reveals the info, but your solution to it was still good enough to implicate the remaining mafias.

@Takuan @Seraph I just wanna say that I can‘t believe you didn‘t lynch @Hakuteiken, thought he‘d end up lynched for sure at some point. He was defused by mafia who have no reason to share that they did that and used as a lynch scapegoat.

This for sure. Our recent MGs of the last year or so have become increasingly unfun with how each host tries to one-up the other with what weird mechanic they come up with..
All I did was reorder Asako's post by colour though '3'

So, @GrySun, Dr Stone Mafia Game when? :heh
Hm? Why Dr Stone?

Ah nvm, prolly for science.
That would be a fitting theme for a reboot to the simpler times of prehistoric Mafia Game :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's the one where Holt was sick, right? I don't think it was that easy. At least in this game there was conflict between Townies near the end.
Wouldn't know, I felt like all the answers were handed to us too easily this time. Two TPs outright reveal by mistake, one gets found out with Det defusion, then the N0 system got figured out because (almost) no one thought of lying about it and we chain-lynched the remaining ones. Didn't really feel like playing mafia, even. And all the scum really liked killing each other for some reason, on top of that :fan

Too bad though, the game could have gone vastly different if there had been no reveals and a few more lies at the beginning. Would probably have been complete chaos, but... fun chaos. Probably.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Great thanks for the game @Copy Panda and @goodboy_lawlett that was awesome love being Irene :zomg, huge thxs to everyne who joins especially @Tatasugoi , its been a while havent seen you around, it was great to see you back, looking forward playing again with you
Thxs also to @Demonspeed for being an awesome mentee :teehee

@Asako you only won bc you got my arm :arf

Status
Not open for further replies.