Games - Mafia Game 67 - Tower of God: The King's Orders - END GAME | Page 37 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 67 - Tower of God: The King's Orders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Thank you for playing Mafia Game 67!

Player Actions Report:

Night One Actions
Holt - Detective (Sane) > Investigate revo >> Guilty

Arjuna - Doctor (Sane) > Protect Holt

rev-o - Mafia Janitor > Kill Panda > BP Block

Crescent Jinx - Serial Killer > Kill Demonspeed

GrySun - Mason Recruiter > Recruit Demonspeed > Killed

Lady pompom - Detective (Insane) > Investigate Lambu >> Guilty

goodboy_lawlett - Mafia Bomb Defuser > Kill Arjuna

MarmaladeSky - Mafia Detective > Investigate GrySun >> Mason Recruiter

Commanderaxe - Doctor (Insane) >>

kkck - Spy > Lawlett >> Targetted Arjuna

Night Two Actions

Holt - Detective (Sane) > Investigate kkck >> Innocent

Jammin - Doctor (Sane) > Protect kkck

rev-o - Mafia Janitor > Kill Randomized by Irregularity >> Takuan

Crescent Jinx - Serial Killer > Kill MarmaladeSky

GrySun - Mason Recruiter > Recruit Vandred >> Dies

Lady pompom - Detective (Insane) > Investigate Jammin >> Guilty

MarmaladeSky - Mafia Detective > Kill Vandred

kkck - Spy > GrySun >> Targeted Vandred

Night Three Actions
Holt - Detective (Sane) > Investigate Copy Panda >> Innocent

Jammin - Doctor (Sane) > Protect kkck

rev-o - Mafia Janitor > Kill Jammin >> Traitor is recruited

Crescent Jinx - Serial Killer > Kill Lambu

kkck - Spy > Jammin >> Targeted kkck

Night 5 Actions
Jammin - Mafia Member > Kill Pompom
Crescent Jinx - Serial Killer > Kill Jammin

Player Roles:

Holt - Detective (Sane)
Demonspeed - Daytime Vigilante
Asako - Mafia Boss
Arjuna - Doctor (Sane)
Vandred - Mafia Burden
Jammin - Politician > Sane Doctor > Mafia Member (Traitor)
rev-o - Mafia Janitor
Crescent Jinx - Serial Killer
James Rye - Kamekazi Bomb
GrySun - Mason Recruiter
Zasz - Mafia Boss
Copy Panda - Bulletproof Townie
Lady pompom - Detective (Insane) > Prosecutor
goodboy_lawlett - Mafia Bomb Defuser
Emperor Spriggan - Jesus
MarmaladeSky - Mafia Detective
desin24 - Death Miller
Takuan - Martyr
Lambu - Miller
Commanderaxe - Doctor (Insane)
kkck - Spy

Thanks to everyone for participating. Hope you enjoyed yourselves, the theme, the avatars. :)

Last edited:

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
You keep impressing me Jinx, fuck, so close to being the first TP win. You deserved it too.
You'll do even better next time i'm sure :verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This game was pretty fun to watch. Thanks @WithYouInSpirit :datass

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well for starters I assigned Jammin's Traitor role to the Red Mafia, as overall the purple Mafia turned out to have more powerful roles and more experienced players (to my knowledge), especially with Det while the reds had the Burden. Perhaps if he'd joined the Purple Mafia their legacy might have continued onward, but alas, that's not what happened :lmao

I thought up the Irregularities Mechanic maybe a week before the game in the shower. I wanted to try a mechanic that would shake up the way that we tend to play Mafia Game habitually on MH. I wanted to give players an incentive to shake up the game themselves by votekilling way more than usual, accidentally or intentionally throwing your team mates under the bus to save yourself, etc. I didn't want to waste time having to calculate scores or anything, so I gave players all the information they needed to begin with regarding the Irregularities. It was as simple as, if and when a player fulfilled any of the requirements, they were notified via PM, and the change was immediate and irreversible. It fucked some players over while buffing others to keep things interesting.
Why purple color btw? They did awful, maybe fastest team wipeout ever. Orange mafias would have won :nerd
At first I liked the change, thinking you changed the reds into purples but kept orange. Unforgivable :nah Oranges matter.

I still don‘t get how exactly you determined what an irregularity does. Did you randomize role change and other things? More info on that one would be nice. And did you have something for every player? What would have been my irregularity?
And how did mafias like Discord compared to pads?

Thats very good and all, but why didn't you recruit me when I was so actively asking for it. What did I do wrong?! :emobirb
You weren‘t Demon :catshrug My personal wish to have him as my non-mafia Mason was too big and overshadowed anything else.
As for why I didn‘t next chance, two reasons:
  1. I want my Masons to not be confirmed(most people believed you were townie after D1 so less priority taking you)
  2. I want my Masons not to get nightkilled. Want night company.. and thought you’d get targeted because you wanted your role changed and mafia would think you‘re Freeman. This step worked well with Demon :lambirb
@desin24 I love how you cosplayed a mafia in the discussion thread despite being a death miller. Classy stuff.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why purple color btw? They did awful, maybe fastest team wipeout ever. Orange mafias would have won :nerd
At first I liked the change, thinking you changed the reds into purples but kept orange. Unforgivable :nah Oranges matter.

I still don‘t get how exactly you determined what an irregularity does. Did you randomize role change and other things? More info on that one would be nice. And did you have something for every player? What would have been my irregularity?
And how did mafias like Discord compared to pads?

You weren‘t Demon :catshrug My personal wish to have him as my non-mafia Mason was too big and overshadowed anything else.
As for why I didn‘t next chance, two reasons:
  1. I want my Masons to not be confirmed(most people believed you were townie after D1 so less priority taking you)
  2. I want my Masons not to get nightkilled. Want night company.. and thought you’d get targeted because you wanted your role changed and mafia would think you‘re Freeman. This step worked well with Demon :lambirb
The Irregularities were randomly selected from a list of: role change: Not Voter Disease, Night Immunity, Only allowed to post a certain amount of times next day phase, etc.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
The Irregularities were randomly selected from a list of: role change: Not Voter Disease, Night Immunity, Only allowed to post a certain amount of times next day phase, etc.
Wait so it was all 100% RNG? First randoming what happens, then if you random role change you random all 50 roles we have and assign that? Risky :lmao

How did the Janitor not hide Takuan‘s role if the irregularity only changes targets, or did it do something else for them?

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Okay but jam went from pol to doc and pom from det to miles, are you saying anyone could change into anything?

there's something inspirational about that

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wait so it was all 100% RNG? First randoming what happens, then if you random role change you random all 50 roles we have and assign that? Risky :lmao

How did the Janitor not hide Takuan‘s role if the irregularity only changes targets, or did it do something else for them?
I actually forgot to mention that to them but yeah the irregularity basically randomised everything about their Night Kill. The role that would have been hidden turned out to be Spriggan. And yeah, risky I know but I was curious to see how it would play out :XD
Okay but jam went from pol to doc and pom from det to miles, are you saying anyone could change into anything?

there's something inspirational about that
Potentially yes, though the Primary role had to have the same faction alignment. A Mafia couldn't become a Townie, Third Party couldn't become Mafia, etc.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I actually forgot to mention that to them but yeah the irregularity basically randomised everything about their Night Kill. The role that would have been hidden turned out to be Spriggan. And yeah, risky I know but I was curious to see how it would play out :XD

Potentially yes, though the Primary role had to have the same faction alignment. A Mafia couldn't become a Townie, Third Party couldn't become Mafia, etc.
Worked surprisingly well, and was simple enough. :hmm Impossible to determine the balance of that :XD But the initial setup is balanced enough I‘d say, so assuming statistical odds of how many would trigger an irregularity or not... still is quite random, but eh. Did it‘s part.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Congrats on winning the game townies and thanks to @WithYouInSpirit for hosting!
:confetti

Not gonna say much after that other than...
That moment where town thinks desin is mafia :invalid

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Congrats on winning the game townies and thanks to @WithYouInSpirit for hosting!
:confetti

Not gonna say much after that other than...
That moment where town thinks desin is mafia :invalid
I have the better Friend avatar. You're cramping my style :hmph

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Thank you @WithYouInSpirit for the fun game, that mechanic messed with my brain :arf

I really was sure @Jammin was innocent, but oh well, he was until a certain point of the game 8'D. Tell me when those mafia are not deceiving this pompom and laughing at her back to kill her ruthlessly on night phases 8'D You were a good mafia, should be mafia more times.

at least Rachel wasn't lynched. <_>/ that's a victory already.

@kkck you got anice role and really made good choices for targets so that you found out like 2 killers :XD roles are a bit complex, see me thinking I had limitless shoot as prosecutor 8'D hope you can come to play again!

Also, Wyis, how could you just put Gry as a Mason recruiter? :emocat

Also Cres almost got it :XD and @Asako could escape from lynches for a long time too. Hope we can be mafia together one day \<_>/ Dreamteam is big.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I really was sure @Jammin was innocent, but oh well, he was until a certain point of the game 8'D. Tell me when those mafia are not deceiving this pompom and laughing at her back to kill her ruthlessly on night phases 8'D You were a good mafia, should be mafia more times.
I wasn't laughing when I deceived you Asia-chan! I was crying, To betray my fellow manhwa mod...:emocat

When I was betraying @Holt now THAT's when I was laughing.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Ahh, when Zasz flipped mafia I knew my luck jutsu had been activated proper

Status
Not open for further replies.