Games - Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era GAME OVER | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era Day 2

anyways, Vote Kill Noamidee
To me both KD and Nao look suspicious ç.ç~
But I also still think it's likely that one of the people that voted for GB is mafia, and out of those 3 you're the one closer to death ç.ç...
Votekill Kdowns
Kdowns, the problem with simply saying

Is that it feels like you're just mafia trying to look like you have some sort of important role. You also don't have any real defense; You've avoided answering my question about why you jumped on the G_B wagon even though you weren't newbie; you also haven't said anything with regard to your vote on Dark Lord when Scav told us that Ust was killed by the insane doc.

It's pretty bad for town if you (are town and) just give up your own defense in frustration. I really wanna hear your arguments rather than useless posts like

So for now I'll use my vote to poke one of the lurkers; Pirulto. Is there any reason for the lack of posting? (Also, I don't know you very well; I want to see how you play and react.)

Vote Kill Pirulto
Still don't think kd is mafia, if I'm wrong I'm screwed :oh
Votekill BBB

8 of 9 votes

Naomidee x2 (RaveDragon, dark lord )
kdowns x3 (Naomidee, BBB Banana, farfalla )
Dark lord x1 (KDowns)
pirulito x1 (Bakahaze)
BBB banana x1 (zeltrax)

hostkill
[user]Shinsatsu[/user] (villager)

warning for pirulito

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

END OF DAY 2
some people wanted to kill him for his arrogance and his cocky attitude. they realized that they made a mistake but it's was too late

Victim:
[user]kdowns[/user] (villager)

NIGHT 2 START

when the villager sleep, the bandits wake up....

---------- Post added July 26, 2011 at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was July 25, 2011 at 05:14 PM ----------

END OF NIGHT 2

they found the body of the prostitute the morning, another person was missing but they couldn't find the body...
Victims:
[user]farfalla[/user](???)
[user]pirulito[/user](prostitute)

DAY 3 START

Zeltrax

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era Night 2

Noooo..
I was sure kd wasn't mafia but piru too :bored

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia game 12, welcome to the Meiji Era Day 3

Dude I thought Farfalla was mafia. Guess not... Aghhhhh. I think it's BBB now! :yelling

RaveDragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malta

We're getting exterminated D= pretty quickly :O wow

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Well the main reason would be nobody posting at all. This would be the most quiet game of mafia ever, and that's terrible.

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

..We're making things easy for them by not posting.
Kd..knew he wasn't mafia so I didn't vote for him and as for the ones that did, I hope its just jumping on bandwagon
but if not, then its clear suspicion.
Because I don't think baka or naomi is mafia, I think bbb and dl are my top suspects now.
I can't say about rave at this point.

BakaHaze

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Yeah peoples post moar. Right now I suspect BBB the most because he's been relatively silent; but the point is moot because everyone is silent. :s I'm also worried about Naomi but her newbieness is kinda making it a little more excusable. Dark Lord and Rave Dragon are both null; they post; but there's nothing useful that can be said.

Argh also an even bigger pain would be the fact that both the mafia and the manslayer are active;we are going to die at the rate of 3 per cycle, and mafia can't touch him because he's equal in strength as the boss.

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

Does anyone know why Farfalla has ??? beside her? Obviously she wasn't mafia, but I can't figure out what that means. Does it have something to do with who killed her?

Anyway, BBB seems pretty quiet, and dark lord as well. I'm not sure about RaveDragon either. The more I think about it, the more dodgy she seems. I mean, she seems pretty intent on killing me off, without focusing on anyone else. I don't think I seem that suspicious. Perhaps she's trying to direct the attention away from herself? I think my vote will be going to either her or BBB this round.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Reaction score
Country
Japan

Does anyone know why Farfalla has ??? beside her? Obviously she wasn't mafia, but I can't figure out what that means. Does it have something to do with who killed her?

Anyway, BBB seems pretty quiet, and dark lord as well. I'm not sure about RaveDragon either. The more I think about it, the more dodgy she seems. I mean, she seems pretty intent on killing me off, without focusing on anyone else. I don't think I seem that suspicious. Perhaps she's trying to direct the attention away from herself? I think my vote will be going to either her or BBB this round.
That means she was killed by the janitor who is usually a mafia but I'm assuming he's the manslayer and he's working alone. Until that person is dead the identity of the bodies will stay hidden.

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

That means she was killed by the janitor who is usually a mafia but I'm assuming he's the manslayer and he's working alone. Until that person is dead the identity of the bodies will stay hidden.
Oh, I see. So the janitor and manslayer are the same person in this case. You seem to know an awful lot about this, dark lord. :3c

I'm still thinking that RaveDragon is pretty fishy though, so

Vote Kill : RaveDragon

until someone convinces me otherwise.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I agree let's kill the silent ones

I Vote Kill Rave

Btw I've been silent cuse I have started cram school and am a bit busy with preparations and stuff.

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta

Lol to be honest the fact that you're a newbie plus how you jumped on Zeltrax (whom i don't know what to think of atm) makes me suspicious or you

dark lord is too innocent looking to me, the names just cool lol appart from the name nothing seems to make me think of him bad :/

I Vote Kill Rave

Btw I've been silent cuse I have started cram school and am a bit busy with preparations and stuff.
silent :blink i wasnt silent at all, you're the one who was silent the most, you jumped on Naomi's bandwagon to kill me so fast when Baka already said i posted so that makes me tink Naomi could be innocent and you could be the mastermind so for now

Vote kill BBB

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

dark lord is too innocent looking to me, the names just cool lol appart from the name nothing seems to make me think of him bad :/
Defending, dark lord, aye? Could it be that you're both mafia in this case? It's starting to look more and more strange. I don't see many interactions between you two at all. Trying to hide some secret alliance, you guys?

silent :blink i wasnt silent at all, you're the one who was silent the most, you jumped on Naomi's bandwagon to kill me so fast when Baka already said i posted so that makes me tink Naomi could be innocent and you could be the mastermind so for now

Vote kill BBB
She has a point there, BBB. You do look pretty suspicious, or is it that you just agree with me? Hmmm. Looks like manslayer material to me! :yelling

*cracks whip*
No more Mr. Nice Naomi. You all have been picking off the innocent for far too long, it's time for some justice! D:<

RaveDragon

Reaction score
Country
Malta

Defending, dark lord, aye? Could it be that you're both mafia in this case? It's starting to look more and more strange. I don't see many interactions between you two at all. Trying to hide some secret alliance, you guys?

She has a point there, BBB. You do look pretty suspicious, or is it that you just agree with me? Hmmm. Looks like manslayer material to me! :yelling

*cracks whip*
No more Mr. Nice Naomi. You all have been picking off the innocent for far too long, it's time for some justice! D:<
And then you ask me why i think you're mafia and i try to kill you off, all these accusations could be for me to get killed...*tries to act tough*
me the manslayer??? :lmao i got kicked out of the movie room in my house cuz they was a wierd bug :-_- nvm mind that, you could be manslayer material yourself...

it would be stupid for mafia to openly defend mafia...if anything dl is the one who CANT be my partner, you on the other hand are now scaring me...MUMMY! lolz jk you totally confused me now and im not sure is your 'innocence' just a mask?

Edit: Naomi...Mister...:blink okay now im scared =P

Last edited:

Naomi

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

These accusations are for you to get killed, in case you're mafia! :yelling If you're not, then by all means save yourself because the last thing we need is to lynch another townie. :bored

I was actually talking about BBB being the manslayer, but you were awfully defensive there, weren't you? :3c Are you sure you don't have anything to hide, Missy?

And I wouldn't be so sure about the fact that dark lord isn't your partner in crime. I mean, you did defend him, but it was in a sort of subtle way, just like a mafia member would.

Yes, that's Mister Naomi to you! You have some major explaining to do.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Reaction score
Country
Japan

I can assure you that there is nothing going on between me and Rave-chan. I do however understand that you're a bit jealous since I'm awesome and all, but you need not worry :super

That was a joke :p

On a more serious note, I find bbb kinda supecious right now. He was the first one to point fingers at the end of the night. So he deserves my vote

Vote Kill Banana

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

:-_- what the heck.
I don't get what you guys are talking about but I thought
BBB is the most suspicious. I think I may be wrong about naomi
but I believe I'm right about dl.
Therefore, Votekill bbb
Once that's done with, next is dl. He is suspicious and may be
Mafia or ms. I may be wrong but if bbb is mafia, I'll be more confident to vote him
that is if I don't die tonight.

scav

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

Oh, I see. So the janitor and manslayer are the same person in this case. You seem to know an awful lot about this, dark lord. :3c

I'm still thinking that RaveDragon is pretty fishy though, so

Vote Kill : RaveDragon

until someone convinces me otherwise.

I Vote Kill Rave

Lol to be honest the fact that you're a newbie plus how you jumped on Zeltrax (whom i don't know what to think of atm) makes me suspicious or you

Vote kill BBB
I can assure you that there is nothing going on between me and Rave-chan. I do however understand that you're a bit jealous since I'm awesome and all, but you need not worry :super

That was a joke :p

On a more serious note, I find bbb kinda supecious right now. He was the first one to point fingers at the end of the night. So he deserves my vote

Vote Kill Banana
:-_- what the heck.
I don't get what you guys are talking about but I thought
BBB is the most suspicious. I think I may be wrong about naomi
but I believe I'm right about dl.
Therefore, Votekill bbb
Once that's done with, next is dl. He is suspicious and may be
Mafia or ms. I may be wrong but if bbb is mafia, I'll be more confident to vote him
that is if I don't die tonight.
5 of 6 votes

RaveDragon x2 (Naomidee, BBB Banana)
BBB Banana x3 (RaveDragon, dark lord, zeltrax)

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

bakahaze :mad

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

END OF DAY 3

Victim:
[user]BBB Banana[/user](doctor)
one more time the villagers failed and cut an innocent guy

NIGHT 3 START

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

2mafia, 2townies and 1 manslayer left.
just saying there is a high chance than 2 peeps will die tonight.
-if the manslayer die tonight and the 2 mafia survive i will declare mafia winners
-if the 1 mafia die and the manslayer die, i will let another day and the townie will still have a chance
-if the 2 townie die i will declare mafia winner
-if 1mafia die, 1townie die, i will declare the manslayer winner
-if only 1 person or if no one die, i'll let another day go

considering that u couldn't even kill one villain,i give the award of the worst townie play ever to this town, well u still have a little(really little) chance to prove yourself :derp

---------- Post added July 28, 2011 at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was July 27, 2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

END OF NIGHT 3
The manslayer decided to end this fast, caught one bandit and sliced his throat. The remaining bandit, in panic decided to call the service of an old ninja. With the ninja on his size, the manslayer and the remaining townie had no choice but to surrender.

Victim:
dark lord(???)
the ninja joined the mafia side.​

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

due to the fact that the number of townie went from 2 to 1. with 1 townie, 1 manslayer and 2 bandits remaining, i declare:
:confettiBANDITS WINNER:confetti

the news spread fast and everybody acknowledged the bandits as the new owner of the village.

Bakahaze (bandits boss)
kakashi919(crueltorturer)
dark lord(bandit)
RaveDragon(ex-ninja)
zeltrax(manslayer)
BBB banana( insane doctor)
Naomidee(doctor)
good_boy (torturer)
farfalla(wannabee torturer)
ustegius(rich merchant)
pirulito(prostitute)
channy(hidden samurai)
shinsatsu(villager)
kdowns(villager)

night1:
Banana (insane doc) decided to protect Ustegius(rich merchant)
kakashi919(crueltorturer) decided to investigate zeltrax (manslayer)
Naomidee (doc) decided to protect kdowns(villager)
zeltrax tried to kill kdowns(villager)
farfalla (wannabee torturer) decided to investigate kdowns
bandits decided to kill channy(hidden samurai)
pirulito(prostitute) decided to block shinsatsu( villager)

night 2:
Naomidee (doc) decided to protect zeltrax (manslayer) :toc
Banana (insane doc) decided to protect Naomidee (doc) :fail
zeltrax (manslayer) decided to kill farfalla (wannabee torturer)
bandits decided to kill pirulito (inactive prostitute)
farfalla (wannabee torturer) tried to investigate Naomidee (doc)

night3:
zeltrax(manslayer) decided to kill dark lord(bandit)
bandits recruited RaveDragon( ex-ninja)

townies failed every night :derp

Last edited:

Zeltrax

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I would have won if it wasn't for the ninja :yelling
but nice play, baka :bow

scav