Games - Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game | Page 70 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I want to know who Bel wants to lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why is Brandish’s votelock the most trusted thing in the game at the moment?????? :shin

Lover hider tho?

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

@Belserion

Why is Brandish’s votelock the most trusted thing in the game at the moment?????? :shin

Lover hider tho?
Tbh I don’t trust it, but I’m not willing to lynch Kakoha who feels town. Also given the situation, only non-town would have caster right now. The fact that Brandish locked Marm is telling. I feel the lovers would have only used caster on a safe target (either directly or by the mafia lover convincing their teammate). Either way, I’m honestly getting quite tired. I’m more willing to coordinate with you/Kakoha on who to lynch than Bel, Brand or Marm. And if neither of you say anything then I’ll lock Marm. As much as I hate brandish forcing my hand, I won’t lynch Kakoha

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Okay, you’ve said a lot but nothing concrete though. Who are the persons of interest? If you’re feigning innocence then what’s the setup looking like? Who are non-town?
Non town are most likely Kakoha because I highly doubt there's a 3rd legit detective in this game. Brandish because of sane detective results we're conveniently ignoring, assuming Marms isn't playing 5D chess. That would be 3 including DD.
Kakoha or Brandish as mentioned above. But I see some of you are willing to lock on Marms and I'm confused as to why? Are we now hunting the lovers and she's the main candidate? I'll back read in a few hours to see what the "plan" is. It's nearly midnight here so I'm going back to sleep.

Votekill Brandish in the meantime.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Non town are most likely Kakoha because I highly doubt there's a 3rd legit detective in this game. Brandish because of sane detective results we're conveniently ignoring, assuming Marms isn't playing 5D chess. That would be 3 including DD.

Kakoha or Brandish as mentioned above. But I see some of you are willing to lock on Marms and I'm confused as to why? Are we now hunting the lovers and she's the main candidate? I'll back read in a few hours to see what the "plan" is. It's nearly midnight here so I'm going back to sleep.

Votekill Brandish in the meantime.
Why do you trust Marm though? She claimed hider which is almost rendered moot by Assassin Np.

Prostitute and Det NPs + roles are still more feasible than Hider + Np.

Kakoha though questionable seems to be most town atm. Even more than Jinx.

As for voting Brandish, is this on the basis of mafia or lovers?

Kakoha

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Well Cres I'm gonna give your only shot at taking out Raven's killer, either by direct lynch or love suicide.

Votelock Marmalade

I say only shot coz it'll be over and I'm locking on this, it's the only vote that I feel comfortable with. And I'm terminal, should die on potatoes, maybe enough time to make some vodka from them.
this is literally publicly saying you're mafia
townies wants a mafia dead today, because killing a townie , even if it's a lover, will result on townies immediately loosing.
and u can't kill the mafia lover because the second you votelock mafia lover, the other 2 mafias will get a pretty ez kill on me.
I went back to check the lovers win-condition and it says :
"they can only win together if their number is equal or greater to the number of remaining townies and all other non-townies are dead"
so even the lovers wants a mafia dead today.
the only role that makes you vote some else besides bel is mafia

here's what's gonna happen :
the 1 townie and the 2 lovers will votelock bel
the 2 mafias will try to kill me, but brandish tripped by votelocking marm, so we're good.
unless he's the lover mafia, then we're done xD cauz he won't be able to chage his vote to bel, and we (townies) lose for sure.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
this is literally publicly saying you're mafia
townies wants a mafia dead today, because killing a townie , even if it's a lover, will result on townies immediately loosing.
and u can't kill the mafia lover because the second you votelock mafia lover, the other 2 mafias will get a pretty ez kill on me.
I went back to check the lovers win-condition and it says :
"they can only win together if their number is equal or greater to the number of remaining townies and all other non-townies are dead"
so even the lovers wants a mafia dead today.
the only role that makes you vote some else besides bel is mafia
The thing is, lovers will lynch you today. The only other option they'll consider is lynching me, particularly if they get the clean-town with a vote to do that.

Kakoha

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
The thing is, lovers will lynch you today. The only other option they'll consider is lynching me, particularly if they get the clean-town with a vote to do that.
if they lynch me, they'll lose the game. I don't think they want that.
mafias are the one that want me dead.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
if they lynch me, they'll lose the game. I don't think they want that.
mafias are the one that want me dead.
Look, you could be right about that.

Jus for your reference, Lover is a secondary role of sorts. One lover is from town, the other from mafia - i.e., Lover is not an exclusive role but the Lovers have a win condition as you mentioned. They have their own lover pad to discuss how they'll approach the game, and information from the mafia pad discussion is shared via this lover pad. It's a tough role and I don't hold it against them if they've won this, it's a good effort.

I’m here staking everything on Kakoha and they’re just lurking lol
What are the chances, to you, that Kakoha is town lover or mafia?

After I locked Marm (admittedly this was selfish) the game is lynch her or Kakoha, unless you guys team to lynch me (to teach me a lesson).

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How's the potato? :lambirb

Brandish because of sane detective results we're conveniently ignoring,
:doge Conveniently ignoring sane detective results does seem to be a theme

assuming Marms isn't playing 5D chess.

I just find hilarious how every sussy person in my list are acting like "gasp no way, lets see how that development can be invalidated, making reveals only after moved piece. Its just too much man.

Holt staking everything while I’m stalking everything

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
!Votekill Brandish

i dont get why voting for Kakoha or me is even an option when there are literal results incriminating Brandish. Funny how he didn’t even respond to that result, nor bothered to reveal anything about himself? That is not how town plays. Let’s not let him get away with this, if a town is lynched now it’s over.

Really hope you trust me on this, we cannot fuck this up, I promise you and you can definitely keep me accountable if this doesn’t turn out right. But it will I swear.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:sexyarf Restless spirit my arse… you didn’t even volunteer to die to activate your role

@Holt

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
No wait, in fact I will lock. Also against Brandy’s strange idea that somehow Kakoha, who is obviously town and that will make mafia win, will be lynched.

!votelock Brandish

:sexyarf Restless spirit my arse… you didn’t even volunteer to die to activate your role

@Holt
I agree that’s is also weird af, he’s probably in the mafia team too. Like why wait so long to reveal that, what is the point of keeping town in the dark so long over this😭

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No wait, in fact I will lock. Also against Brandy’s strange idea that somehow Kakoha, who is obviously town and that will make mafia win, will be lynched.

!votelock Brandish

I agree that’s is also weird af, he’s probably in the mafia team too. Like why wait so long to reveal that, what is the point of keeping town in the dark so long over this😭
Like we could have all just locked on Holt :kappa

@Holt are you leaving your vote on Bel?

Kakoha

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
!Votekill Brandish

i dont get why voting for Kakoha or me is even an option when there are literal results incriminating Brandish. Funny how he didn’t even respond to that result, nor bothered to reveal anything about himself? That is not how town plays. Let’s not let him get away with this, if a town is lynched now it’s over.

Really hope you trust me on this, we cannot fuck this up, I promise you and you can definitely keep me accountable if this doesn’t turn out right. But it will I swear.
why vote brandish when we're sure bel is mafia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.