Games - Mafia Game 109 - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - End Game | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 109 - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I‘m not sure. Holt‘s posts this phase are not as good and focused as last day, and Gajeel did go out of his way to argue with him specifically(tho may also indicate he‘s town). DD sounded town in some posts but I‘m not having all too much confidence in it with his posts this day.

Asako was great D1 but sounded a bit shaky today. Baka is putting in more effort than most but may fit both alignments.
I do think you are overthinking it. When I say overwhelming evidence, I’m saying Gaj pretty much brought about his downfall. Tbh I think he got careless, and my dispute with your hypothesis is that the mafia started last day with the intention of potentially sacrificing one. They would have no reason to

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hmmm what if grysun.s the mastermind mafia playing chill cuz he.s the most trusted, like he hinted asako could be?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I.m going to bed and this thread is too slow, james didn.t comment much, I expected more from him, i find that rly sus. I have doubts about DD, but since you were right on gaj I.m willing to go with him. Hope you.re right.

!votekill DD

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I do think you are overthinking it. When I say overwhelming evidence, I’m saying Gaj pretty much brought about his downfall. Tbh I think he got careless, and my dispute with your hypothesis is that the mafia started last day with the intention of potentially sacrificing one. They would have no reason to
Maybe I am, but that still only clears you. Where does that leave the final scum, between DD Baka and Asako? Assuming DD flips town, who is it between Baka and Asako?

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Maybe I am, but that still only clears you. Where does that leave the final scum, between DD Baka and Asako? Assuming DD flips town, who is it between Baka and Asako?
Why do you leave out James like he is confirmed?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I thought I spent all day explaining why, half of it posts answering to you :notlikethis I can repeat and re-summarize if you want.

Other than that, it‘s a thought experiment same as assuming DD flips town. I‘m wanting to see where you stand depending on different parameters. Where would you stand in a final-4 day etc.

reveal tomorrow detective.
Between Asako and Baka, which one do you think is more likely mafia, if you assume everyone else to be town?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, I'm off to bed. Wish you guys could have given more to work with. Most should be town yet it's hard to distinguish the more likely mafia at this point.

If DD is town next day is last day. If I die next night phase it should be very winnable. Det is confirmed, as long as he/she has at least 1 result you'll be down to a 50-50 chance to lynch properly among the remaining two. Make sure those two talk a lot, check their old posts and votings.

If in worst case the Det is killed we may be screwed and I don't know if I can figure anything out in final-4 since even today feels like we didn't make any progress. Remember to use your parries just in case they end up mattering.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Day 3 Ended
  • digitaldude x4 - GrySun (#204), Asako (#208), James Rye (#217), Baka Taichou (#222)​
  • GrySun x1 - digitaldude (#206)​
  • James Rye x1 - Holt (#210)​

Oro leaves the street fighters the night of the big battle.
Thinking to himself: Yes! this is their fight, the new generation!

digitaldude
town

Night 3 Starts - Yun and Yang Stage

Countdown
10 Hours​

Night 3 Ended

GrySun
Detective

Day 4 Stars

Countdown
13 Hours​

Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
i was certain gry was the DET up until yday when he started sounding very sus with slowly starting to try to shift blame to me or asako.... which made me actually change my block to him last night.

Ok I'm pretty sure holt is the mafia, not even gonna try debating it y'all do what you want

!votekill Holt

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Because Gry was the detective, investigated me and then knew I wasn't scum. Maybe he tried to investigate you and got killed by you due your red parry stopping his parry from killing you?

Anyway, I think Holt is the best option to lynch. Votekill Holt

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Guys don't rush your votes yet, I'm still currently in class but I'm planning to reread both holt and sakura past posts when I'm back home
I don't think it's good to rush to vote when this is the final chance we have to get mafia

The way that gry talked about james yesterday means likely he got innocent on him so he clear

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Day 4 - Gill Stage

🇬🇷 Votes 🇬🇷

• Holt x3 - Sakura (#228), James Rye (#229, #251), Asako (#250, #252)
  • Baka Taichou x1 - Holt (#247)

Countdown
13 HOURS.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
They finally went for Gry. I'm surprised he didn't reveal his results so far, could've saved some headache if his opinion on James was based on result findings. I'd like to think so, considering that he was quite strongly on James side, even to the point of suggesting revisiting Baka and Asako after me and DD. Will have to omit James for now based on Gry, which leaves me with Baka/Asako. I trust Asako more based her behavior on D1. More importantly, Baka comes today and straight says lynch, even adding she will not debate it. Asako comes and instead calls for calm and not rushing as expected. Certainly seems more townlike to me.

Also @Baka Taichou how did you block Gry yesterday? What did you tell the hosts?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
if we misslynch it's game over

i wonder who gry investigated, he was so much on gajeel that I think he investigated him, he wasn't certain with me and asako so I don't think we got investigated, Wonder why he was on DD tho' guess he didn't investigate him either?
They finally went for Gry. I'm surprised he didn't reveal his results so far, could've saved some headache if his opinion on James was based on result findings. I'd like to think so, considering that he was quite strongly on James side, even to the point of suggesting revisiting Baka and Asako after me and DD. Will have to omit James for now based on Gry, which leaves me with Baka/Asako. I trust Asako more based her behavior on D1. More importantly, Baka comes today and straight says lynch, even adding she will not debate it. Asako comes and instead calls for calm and not rushing as expected. Certainly seems more townlike to me.

Also @Baka Taichou how did you block Gry yesterday? What did you tell the hosts?
what do you think, parry gry's kill action

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Guys don't rush your votes yet, I'm still currently in class but I'm planning to reread both holt and sakura past posts when I'm back home
I don't think it's good to rush to vote when this is the final chance we have to get mafia

The way that gry talked about james yesterday means likely he got innocent on him so he clear
yea, that's why I think it's holt.

James looked sus to everyone, I'm pretty sure gry got a result on him for him to leave james out completely the next day.

Then it's you who I trust, me who ofc I know I'm town, and holt who's the only one left and only one who was sus since gajeel turned up mafia. Because I refuse to believe it's you Asako if it is, you deserve an award for best actress xD

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I guess I was Gry's target last night. His change in his attitude compared to the day before, before sus then today "yeah, cannot be James, no way, uhuh" . I didn't saw him act that way to anyone else during day 2, as in that his opinion took a big change from the first day. So either Gry's target of night 1 died which told him his sanity which ensured him of my innocence or he targeted Asako since she had voted with him and he wasn't quite sure if he should trust her or if she was a mafia who tried to prevent a coin toss. Like Asako's vote happened on the same time as his. But considering his reasoning why Asako, him gotta be trustworthy due voting with wojak, maybe he did target Asako after all during night 1.

Which leaves Baka and Holt and from those two I'd vote Holt over Baka.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I guess I was Gry's target last night. His change in his attitude compared to the day before, before sus then today "yeah, cannot be James, no way, uhuh" . I didn't saw him act that way to anyone else during day 2, as in that his opinion took a big change from the first day. So either Gry's target of night 1 died which told him his sanity which ensured him of my innocence or he targeted Asako since she had voted with him and he wasn't quite sure if he should trust her or if she was a mafia who tried to prevent a coin toss. Like Asako's vote happened on the same time as his. But considering his reasoning why Asako, him gotta be trustworthy due voting with wojak, maybe he did target Asako after all during night 1.

Which leaves Baka and Holt and from those two I'd vote Holt over Baka.
if he targetted asako during n1 then why was he starting to be suspicious of her in the last day?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
if he targetted asako during n1 then why was he starting to be suspicious of her in the last day?
I dunno. I'm just guessing he was targeting Asako, maybe he wasn't. Maybe he targeted you?
But don't forget he was largely arguing in Asako's case due her voting with him and Wojak. She seemed way lower on his sus list than DD and Holt.

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Tbh I went back to re-read some posts and it leaves me more sure about Baka. Especially the last response to Gajeel, randomly asking him if he is the det. In the previous posts as well, she was very clearly against his lynch, but tried not to make it seem too obvious. Otherwise, how or why exactly did she reply to him saying he lost interest in the game by asking if he is the det? Honestly feels she just tried to throw a lifeline, or atleast bait out the detective as a trade. Imo, that's more in-line with what a mafia would do to their dying mate.

Also @Baka Taichou you said today that you were certain Gry was det all along (until yday at least) so why did you did also think Gaj was ?

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hmm this is hard
Sakura d1 really seems genuine to me.
She been talked about det being sane and about secondary role with james
D2, there a misunderstanding bit that she got very pissed at James.
Still the timing of her coming to thread was after gajeel was definitely dying

Meanwhile holt did nothing day 1, afk but then in day 2 gajeel and holt intersection is what makes me doubt if he really mafia
It's hard to fake all of that from the start
He was the one who pointed out that gajeel posts about mechanic were more interested about mafia side than townie

I dunno...
I overslept, didn’t intentionally miss the game. Mb.

not sure how to feel about Margi death, and why not wojak? 🤔 don’t think anyone will be trying to fake claim so it’s just an odd choice from mafia.

On last day’s ending, I think it’s safe to say Wojak is legit. Scum can’t attempt to fake claim so early, especially given their numbers. Gry and Asako following his lead on lynching Pom also seems be within expected behavior. At least both shouldn’t be scum.

That leaves James, DD, Gajeel, Baka. Should be Atleast 1 scum in there. Wasn’t around at the D1 end, so it’d be nice to know if any of these 4 were lurking since from posts it seems most weren’t on.
and why does it matter whether they were lurking or not? I personally didn't log on after my final day 1 post. What if I was on?

There isn't much to talk about in a vanilla game zzz, plus no one's here. I'll come back later during the day phase when the game will pick on.
These are the post that start it....

Status
Not open for further replies.