Wanted: Writer - Looking for writer and artist for manga series. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Wanted: Writer Looking for writer and artist for manga series.

Shinobi-kai

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am currently working on a manga series and I am looking for artists and writers to aid me. I have a friend who has a connection with Futabasha Publishers in Japan. If we can get an issue done, then he will put me through with his connection there.

I already have art for some of the characters and a bit of background. I don't want to give away too much on here so if you are interested please send me a PM.

The series is a sci-fi action adventure that is set 500 years into future and follows the story of a ninja with his cybernetic dog and bird companion.

I really want to work with people I can trust and depend on as this is a big chance we will have.

Allie

Reaction score
Country
England
Hey there...
Id be glad to help on your series as an author. I am trusty and reliable and will always make any deadline you set :)

Shinobi-kai

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there...
Id be glad to help on your series as an author. I am trusty and reliable and will always make any deadline you set :)
Hey Allie, where are you located and is there anyway you can be contacted easier like over Skype or WeChat?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am still looking for someone.

Mangaman390

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Im not a pro but i have alot of knowledge in drawin manga. And i will be glad to join you.
I can also send you some of my work

Yosa_Senpai

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Is this thread still alive?

Mr.icepop

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello, I am currently working on a manga series and I am looking for artists and writers to aid me. I have a friend who has a connection with Futabasha Publishers in Japan. If we can get an issue done, then he will put me through with his connection there.

I already have art for some of the characters and a bit of background. I don't want to give away too much on here so if you are interested please send me a PM.

The series is a sci-fi action adventure that is set 500 years into future and follows the story of a ninja with his cybernetic dog and bird companion.

I really want to work with people I can trust and depend on as this is a big chance we will have.
Well what can i help you is to share you what its about may opnion about your story is very difficult to work if you are a artisit at the same time writter its pointless

Karachi

Reaction score
Country
Uzbekistan
Hi, I am Karachi. I am a writer. I was looking for a person who can drove. Then I read your message. I have good stories. For example: 'School under prison', 'World traveler', 'Kendo' and etc. If you still want to have a deal with manga please write to me or to my Gmail karachiuchiha9@gmail.com.

With kind regards, Karachi