Predictions - Leaked Footage of Dark Change Baam vs Maschenny | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Leaked Footage of Dark Change Baam vs Maschenny

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Some of you might have already seen a peek of this totally canon with zero bullshit and no bias footage. That's right, I'm talking about @Cinera 's wet dream Dark Change Baam vs Maschenny. After Baam manages to defeat Prime White decisively, he'll use the teleporter to go to where Jinsung is. Will it be that easy to rescue him though? The main cause of his predicament lies there as well, and that's Maschenny.

WARNING: This visual fanfiction is made of panels from Magi. If you guys are reading it/plan to read it or are in any situation in which you don't want to get visually spoiled, it'd be better for you if you don't open the spoiler tags (I totally encourage you to do so anyway).

All memes aside, how do you expect things to go between the two? Things are looking really bad for White right now and Baam is pretty much destined to clear his map and be teleported to where Jinsung is, which is also where Maschenny is. Unless she just hands Jinsung over to Baam peacefully, it's very likely there'll be at least some clash between the two, even more so considering Maschenny's personality and claims prior to the start of the Nest of "the stronger the wave, the more fun it is to destroy". Do you think he'll have some companions who'll follow him through the teleporter (like Karaka, Cha, or others)?

Discuss!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
:XD Who is Sinbad then in TOG? Good edit @Shadowlord123

Now regarding predictions I don't think Baam will fight Maschenny now,heck he maybe even exhausted or close exhaustion now after defeating White.
Maschenny will reveal about Yuri and what happened to her and then we will get Zahard Princess Arc.But yeah Jinsung will be rescued,I doubt Maschenny will prevent Jinsung from being rescued by telling Yuri it is bound to get Baam to get following wherever she is.Maybe even Enne will be saved in that arc.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Who is Sinbad then in TOG?
Probably Eduan, while GyokuArba/Maschenny the favourite crazy daughter who likes to spend some moments with daddy from time to time :XD

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Some of you might have already seen a peek of this totally canon with zero bullshit and no bias footage. That's right, I'm talking about @Cinera 's wet dream Dark Change Baam vs Maschenny. After Baam manages to defeat Prime White decisively, he'll use the teleporter to go to where Jinsung is. Will it be that easy to rescue him though? The main cause of his predicament lies there as well, and that's Maschenny.

WARNING: This visual fanfiction is made of panels from Magi. If you guys are reading it/plan to read it or are in any situation in which you don't want to get visually spoiled, it'd be better for you if you don't open the spoiler tags (I totally encourage you to do so anyway).

All memes aside, how do you expect things to go between the two? Things are looking really bad for White right now and Baam is pretty much destined to clear his map and be teleported to where Jinsung is, which is also where Maschenny is. Unless she just hands Jinsung over to Baam peacefully, it's very likely there'll be at least some clash between the two, even more so considering Maschenny's personality and claims prior to the start of the Nest of "the stronger the wave, the more fun it is to destroy". Do you think he'll have some companions who'll follow him through the teleporter (like Karaka, Cha, or others)?

Discuss!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Discuss!

What the heck with the baddas and yet funny apparition of karaka and cha 😂lol if that happens like that I would die of laugh