Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 204 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 204 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Dziad

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Unknown source ;

Gotouge appareantly is no longer able to work as a mangaka for now due to situation with her parents and she/he had to leave Tokyo.

XcrossX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Unknown source ;

Gotouge appareantly is no longer able to work as a mangaka for now due to situation with her parents and she/he had to leave Tokyo.
How are there news or leaks right now? Is not the next chapter supposed to come next week?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Unknown source ;

Where is your source. Unless it officially confirm I don t believe it wild rumours and mere speculations

Taska

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Is there even a chapter this week? I thought now is a Golden week or something

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Is there even a chapter this week?
Technically not

But as usual, with the double issues, the spoilers can arrive very soon but remember that the new chapters will not be officially released until next Sunday.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
[Global="Demonspeed"]Don't post here unless you have spoilers with a reliable source.[/Global]

Well so far mangatail (they normally pick the spoilers up after a lot of people have a lready posted it )always had correct spoilers, but I really suck at this.
Can someone verify?
Also Zero jpn knowloegde

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
From @Heiji

Kimetsu no Yaiba will end in issue #24 of Weekly Shounen Jump with chapter 205 (24p chapter and color page). On the other hand, surprisingly, we find ourselves in today's world at the end of the 204th chapter.

Last edited:

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From @Heiji

Kimetsu no Yaiba will end in issue #24 of Weekly Shounen Jump with chapter 205 (24p chapter and color page). On the other hand, surprisingly, we find ourselves in today's world at the end of the 204th chapter.

I hope it doesn´t go the "let us see modern reincarnations of our characters interacting in the future!"

This is so overused :(

But with the Buddhist aspect of this series, I think it will totally happen.

Or, hopefully, its just ONE panel saying "And then humanity was able to develop withouth fearing demons"

haijihusbando

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
DANMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Called it.

So considering its probably going to be a highschool AU( Or would FU, Future Universe be more accurate?), do you guys think the Hashiras will be teachers or students? Remember the author has already draw a lot of them just like that in her extras.

Do you guys want to see even Muzan redemed in this future?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Crazy theory

Breathing techiniques made it into the future and radically changed the way sports work.

Kimetsu no Yaiba´s sequel, Sports no Yaiba, announced

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just hurry up and give me my Kimetsu Gakuen spinoff series, Croc-sensei :x3
They could totally sell it as a monthly spinoff with few pages, kinda like what they did with Naruto SD (Rock Lee Springtime of Youth, was it not?)

Do you know if someone has made a compilation of only those sketches, so in case my predictions happen we can see what she has changed?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
This chapter is likely to be devoted to the deceased and the fate of the characters

in the next they will see their descendants and perhaps there will be some clarification on what they have done

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This chapter is likely to be devoted to the deceased and the fate of the characters

in the next they will see their descendants and perhaps there will be some clarification on what they have done
I reallllllllllllly want a Kindergarten version of Rui being taken to school by his parents

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Either we get descendants or reincarnations or both. Who would want to see people who are totally unrelated to the characters we know?

I reallllllllllllly want a Kindergarten version of Rui being taken to school by his parents
I doubt people from Hell reincarnate. Or do they?

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Being the last chapter I doubt anyone cares.

Then you can always use it to tell the story of the characters.

A possible son or grandson of Tanjiro may still be alive to tell, and tell the story to his grandchildren

savethecat

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I kinda wish it went on just a bit longer to see an arc of this world in modern day lol

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
so is this is like 20 years or more future what happen to all characters?

So this is modeen era does Tanjiro even have descedants.

I need to find out what happen to Tanjiro and others