Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The Muzan inhabiting Tanjirou's body theory would be very plausible in a context in which Nezuko were still a demon, as one final attempt to gain immunity to the sun on Muzan's part, but at this point, with almost all of the fighters on their death beds, it serves no purpose to me if he's just... there.
What if Muzan actually took over Tanjiro's body and we get a final arc where Nezuko has to kill Muzan in her brother's body, along with the help of Zenitsuke, Giyu and Sanemi.

Kitsune5

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Guys... Where is Tanjiro wound? I mean the one Muzan made that look like his brain is out.
If you look, it's gone.
Maybe I'm wrong but what if true that Muzan go inside Tanjiro and for that the wound is healed?

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Guys... Where is Tanjiro wound? I mean the one Muzan made that look like his brain is out.
If you look, it's gone.
Maybe I'm wrong but what if true that Muzan go inside Tanjiro and for that the wound is healed?
The tumor is still there. The last page has a few panels that show it.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Late to the party..But damn, we didnt have to lose all the Pillars..Kanroji got her arms blown off!? Last chapter? I just realized that, that's crazy...Iguro has suffered some gruesome wounds for his size so I understand, their love story is touching, like how they both die confessing their love for each other l...Gyomei refusing treatment I also understand, Giyu has an arm missing, he should he in death's door also...& Sanemi could have died honestly, he recieved A LOT of damage, and could have joined the rest of his family..& Poor Tanjiro isn't breathing..Damn..

All in All I like the casualty report, except for Sanemi's nigh invincible ass & I didnt notice Kanroji got owned again the worst by Muzan lol..

haijihusbando

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Late to the party..But damn, we didnt have to lose all the Pillars..Kanroji got her arms blown off!? Last chapter? I just realized that, that's crazy...Iguro has suffered some gruesome wounds for his size so I understand, their love story is touching, like how they both die confessing their love for each other l...Gyomei refusing treatment I also understand, Giyu has an arm missing, he should he in death's door also...& Sanemi could have died honestly, he recieved A LOT of damage, and could have joined the rest of his family..& Poor Tanjiro isn't breathing..Damn..

All in All I like the casualty report, except for Sanemi's nigh invincible ass & I didnt notice Kanroji got owned again the worst by Muzan lol..
If Sanemi, my favourite pillar in eternal suffering, died, then I woulda flipped. I NEED Sanemi to at least live the life he wanted Genya to have but never could.

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
muzan and tanjiro are gonna talk in the afterlife aren't they
but tanjiro is in terrible shape
losing the arm was the final straw

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
If Sanemi, my favourite pillar in eternal suffering, died, then I woulda flipped. I NEED Sanemi to at least live the life he wanted Genya to have but never could.
I Feel you.

I wanted all the Pillars to have a happy retirement. They all deserved such.

Gyomei could have opened another Foster home..
Iguro & Kanroji could have gotten Married
Giyu
Etc

Mirage

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sanemi is a fucking TANK dude. Guy just eats damage.

MonsterEnvy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What happened to Kanao she was in the final fight then vanished.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Fuck, I noticed that in the coloured cover page all the characters who are on the right side are actually the ones that are dying or that they're dead already. If you take a look closer it's pretty much as if the characters of both sides are saying goodbye to each other, as if they were separating forever.

Man, my poor heart is having a hard time with this chapter...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Everyone dropping dead like flies in this arc

:scry

aaannnnannan

Reaction score
Country
England
On Tanjirou I am not fully sure he is dead . I mean it’s still an anime that we are talking about GOTOUGE COULD ACTUALLY FUCKING SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF HUMANITY . Still my next chapter prediction is :
Heartbreaking last chat between Nezuko and Tanjirou
Yushiro dies in order to save Tanjirou/ Tanjirou finally dies .

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
It wouldn't surprise me if Muzan got inside Tanjirou, and is fighting for control. He is betting on turning Tanjirou into a demon later, or is in the process, or something. The fact that Tanjirou was in the giant flesh monster's belly, like a "womb" just feels waaaay to suspicious, especiallly with how motionless he is, and his head shadowed. I could totally see this as being a plan hatched by Muzan at the last second. After all, if the sister could conquer the sun.... why not also the brother?

R21_

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I Feel you.

I wanted all the Pillars to have a happy retirement. They all deserved such.

Gyomei could have opened another Foster home..
Iguro & Kanroji could have gotten Married
Giyu
Etc
Even if they really survived, they only got a few years left to live because of the mark...

its kinda sad knowing Giyuu and Sanemi only got around 4 years left...

Devil_Beast1109

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
It wouldn't surprise me if Muzan got inside Tanjirou, and is fighting for control. He is betting on turning Tanjirou into a demon later, or is in the process, or something. The fact that Tanjirou was in the giant flesh monster's belly, like a "womb" just feels waaaay to suspicious, especiallly with how motionless he is, and his head shadowed. I could totally see this as being a plan hatched by Muzan at the last second. After all, if the sister could conquer the sun.... why not also the brother?
I mean, all the other siblings sure didn't. Lol

asmodias

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What if Kanao isn't there because her body was taken over by Muzan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What if Tanjirou has no pulse because he's become a demon?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you look at 199, the panel where Muzan does that shock and sends Sanemi and Iguro flying, you can also see Mitsuri on the floor and it appears as if both her arms are cut off - it's clearer in the coloured version. Not sure if this is the case though, or if she dies - again I'd wait for the page leaks before speculating
Can you give me a link to the page?

Has to be 5-6 at this point, unless they do something to extend things.

The lack of a countdown gives me pause, though.
Was there official news of this? Maybe it's actually not ending...

In the last chapter, at the same attack, that took Tanjirou's arm, both of her arms were cut off. Seems pretty fatal to me
Can you show me the page where her arms are cut off. I've looked all over, and think there was no such image.