Kimetsu No Yaiba Chapter 195 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu No Yaiba Chapter 195 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Jaiden11

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
So I honestly want Nezuko to heal the others before turning human or to become a human with demon powers.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So I honestly want Nezuko to heal the others before turning human or to become a human with demon powers.
I agree, also because it must serve something, if not why make it intervene?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
maybe nezuko being there will only serve to further weaken muzan. As in, he will watch the last of nezuko's demonification vanish before his very eyes. His grand objective slip right out of his grasp at the absolute very last second.

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I dont want them to be healed. If they get healed that would cheap muzan even more. People died to upper moons. And the final boss couldn't finish anyone? That would look even worse than already is.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly thought Nezuko was going to maintain her demon form long enough to help Tanjiro. I didn’t see that coming. I’m ok with this. Sometimes its good for things to not go the expected route. Although I still think she has a role to play and I hope it’s not getting herself into trouble so Tanjiro can get emotional.

Someone on twitter showed us that Muzan has been swinging his tentacle arms for 14 ( now 15 ) chapters & nothing else lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*sigh*

Muzan.... you're so disappointing.
In his defense, they’ve been very

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Interesting. So Nezuko is losing her demon powers while going there, huh? This fucks up both sides as there will be nobody who can heal the Pillars and Muzan won't be able to eat her to acquire resistance to the Sun, either. I doubt Muzan is done for though, knowing Gotouge he probably has one more card up his sleeve and I hope he does more than just swinging his tentacles, like some cool blood demon technique, he's the progenitor of all demons after all. All of the Moons showed some very cool techniques, for sure this can't be everything Muzan can do. Usually, Kimetsu's battles tend to be pretty damn good in my eyes, but this fight is getting kinda repetitive (not saying it's bad, just that it's starting to get boring).

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Muzan narcissism annoyingly strikes again, I see stopwatch crow works for his benefit as well, his goal is runaway now nezuko coming is the only thing that will stall him, and was he eating the corpse as he stomped on them? ugh. Tanjirou throwing the swords is my highlight how is no one talking about it, always carrying on the will of the stomped dead. Iguro continues to deliver, I find him fighting side by side with tanjirou brings back uzui days, good vibes. Nezuko,,, I guess her time limit is the same as muzan, but if her regeneration ability is compromised or muzan eats her it's all over. I'm afraid, crocodile sensei twists always get me. The manga with nezuko on screen gives a different feel, very excited

I think nezuko demon art would burn of poison, but like with uzui it wouldn't do much to injuries, nor would it help in a case like genya and tokitou . It will be better then pumping them again and again with these ampules, last I remember they still look affected by the poison

And.. The kitten's paws on mitsuri's face, chunk of said face missing, and I keep wondering if her arm fell off, will she join again next chapter? no news on shinazugawa or zenitsu yet....

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems like Iguro can see with those tags. It’s also less than 40 minutes to sunrise

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I am not liking treatment of females anime characters in this series besides Nezuko.

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I am not liking treatment of females anime characters in this series besides Nezuko.
And even then, you get things like the Vol. 11 cover (and certain panels when she transforms, and feeling like a MacGuffin at times).

Shinobu is definitely missed.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Agreed. Kanroji at least didnt have to be so dim witted in the final fight. I like her character but it was annoying to see her go down 1st and need the most help during that fight.

Either way, I'm enjoying this final battle but it definitely could use some pizazz. A lot of caveats are being introduced having characters not perform at their full upper limits, mostly Muzan. Its imo not the most enjoyable plot device giving hows it's being introduced.

It makes sense that the weakened Pillars are given a chance to fight a super strong monster who has been poisoned so he's not at max, a team win wouldn't be so bad, but I still wanna see Tanjiro go ape shit on a Muzan who uses his all to no avail and justice is finally served in an epic panel of the perfect endless 13 forms.

Laminariales

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Why are we complaining for fem Chara now? Tokitou and genya did nothing at first too, key word: at first. Just sit and enjoy who ever at spot light rn

But speaking in story: If tokitou was taken with one slash against koku why is mitsuri expected to evade full speed suctioning tentacles while poisoned? Himejima was even surprised that attack got her since she evaded it, iguro pointed out later it was that suction properties. Mitsuri jumps by the width of a hair it wasn't her forte. She's the youngest pillar here tanjirou couldn't engage tell aging took effect

For me I respect the power scaling, mitsuri and iguro weren't shown to be of higher calibar than the others just because they were left off tell now which would have pissed me off, iguro is very agile and smart, his style as tanjirou pointed during training evade obstacles and reach its target, no wonder he repeatedly managed to slice muzan throat, or muzan might not care Idk, he fears only the sun

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
W
Why are we complaining for fem Chara now? Tokitou and genya did nothing at first too, key word: at first. Just sit and enjoy who ever at spot light rn

But speaking in story: If tokitou was taken with one slash against koku why is mitsuri expected to evade full speed suctioning tentacles while poisoned? Himejima was even surprised that attack got her since she evaded it, iguro pointed out later it was that suction properties. Mitsuri jumps by the width of a hair it wasn't her forte. She's the youngest pillar here tanjirou couldn't engage tell aging took effect

For me I respect the power scaling, mitsuri and iguro weren't shown to be of higher calibar than the others just because they were left off tell now which would have pissed me off, iguro is very agile and smart, his style as tanjirou pointed during training evade obstacles and reach its target, no wonder he repeatedly managed to slice muzan throat, or muzan might not care Idk, he fears only the sun
Why I am complaining About Females in KNY? because they are all gonna be benchwarmers. If Nezuko turn into human she line up as a new fresh benchwarmer like Kanao and Kanroji.

They amount screentime they have is lacking besides Nezuko.

This blatant obvious I have not complain about this before. But after seeing how Kanroji and Kanao treat. I am not excusing this anymore.

Agreed. Kanroji at least didnt have to be so dim witted in the final fight. I like her character but it was annoying to see her go down 1st and need the most help during that fight.

Either way, I'm enjoying this final battle but it definitely could use some pizazz. A lot of caveats are being introduced having characters not perform at their full upper limits, mostly Muzan. Its imo not the most enjoyable plot device giving hows it's being introduced.

It makes sense that the weakened Pillars are given a chance to fight a super strong monster who has been poisoned so he's not at max, a team win wouldn't be so bad, but I still wanna see Tanjiro go ape shit on a Muzan who uses his all to no avail and justice is finally served in an epic panel of the perfect endless 13 forms.
Seriously give Kanao and Kanroji spotlight I getting sick of this treatment. Nezuko turning to human is stupid and worse time.

I enjoy Muzan fight my only complain is treatment of KNY females besides Nezuko.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Haha seeing Tanjiro and Obanai teamwork is great. Obanai finally saying thank you to Tanjiro is great relieve.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given the cover of this chapter, Kanroji is about to make a strong comeback I think.

Unfortunately, I think she's going to comeback only to see Iguro Da God die against Muzan.

sterben.

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
based on the translated latest chapter, muzan fled during yoriichi fight due to fear of death, stating that the wounds he left were burned into his cell for hundreds of years like sunlight's effect. maybe this is enough evidence that yoriichi is capable of killing tentacle dude. sunbro just happen to be curious of tentacle dude's answer to his question, giving him enough time to flee before he bite the dust. and dancing till dawn capoera style is not just to stall muzan but can also kill him if another yoriichi happen to master it.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
based on the translated latest chapter, muzan fled during yoriichi fight due to fear of death, stating that the wounds he left were burned into his cell for hundreds of years like sunlight's effect. maybe this is enough evidence that yoriichi is capable of killing tentacle dude. sunbro just happen to be curious of tentacle dude's answer to his question, giving him enough time to flee before he bite the dust. and dancing till dawn capoera style is not just to stall muzan but can also kill him if another yoriichi happen to master it.
Exactly you are right those who say The sun is only thing that can kill him is wrong

Yoriichi have inhuman abilities I actually think Breath of the sun is supernatural ability.

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Exactly you are right those who say The sun is only thing that can kill him is wrong

Yoriichi have inhuman abilities I actually think Breath of the sun is supernatural ability.
Well, he WAS blessed by the Sun God as per his mothers wishes. That’s probably why only him, Michikatsu, and Tanjirou along with Tanjurou are the only ones with the flaming marks. Worship and honoring the Sun God is probably the only thing that’s gets that for you.

Aside from that though, it’s interesting to see a little bit of Muzan’s human side. Even HE believes in Buddha and God.

And didn’t Mitsuri already prove her worth? She was literally the only person that didn’t activate her mark, but was still keeping up relatively well. She also got some good hits in on him, it’s just that Muzan’s regeneration is crazy fast. Kanao was absolutely shitting on the 3 boys before they went pillar training, plus she was instrumental in the fight against Douma. I’m sorry, but everyone complaining about the treatment the girls got in the series is crazy. Tamayo has consistently been getting brought up as being instrumental in getting all this done, Shinobu was also, since she added the aging drug. Kanao seemed like the brains of the operation when her, Inosuke, and Zenitsu joined the battle against Muzan, plus she was the only one that managed not to get taken out by Muzan when he got more serious. Nezuko no one complained about so ok.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
The raws show Muzan is running out of breath due to the aging.