Discussion - Julius' revolution coming? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Julius' revolution coming?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The revolutions are made by getting your hands dirty, unfortunately.

As things are presented I doubt that the nobles of CLover would willingly accept to see reduced privileges or worse to see a commoner ascend to the rank of Emperor (especially Asta considered the last chapters).

Then obviously being a shonen he will always win the "let's respect each other in peace"

waldoputty

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
that is why this is a bloodless revolution. it may take time, but i already see progress.

asta is the lightning rod issue that 2 royal captains stood up to the magic congress for. that is probably unprecedented even with julius' support. julius needed the right issue and asta was it.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I believe that the intent of this farce is to do just that, to show that despite everything the Clover company is very far from changing and therefore at Asta and Yuno it will still take time to change everything.

Damnatio could be the equivalent of Danzo in Black Clover, or the negative character in a power role that serves to justify why there are so many injustices despite the fact that in power there are positive characters (since both the king and the nobles are too pathetic and stupid to be considered a threat).

waldoputty

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
well the trial and the resolution was a pretty next step.
resolution of asta's situation could be another big step.