I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

• Slap mosquitoes

• Touch da nose

• I'd like a pause

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Xion.... goddammit, man :emocat

And yea, I heard great things about Nier Automata. Both from gamers and in here. The problem is that they are too expensive to buy. I'd probably stick to walkthroughs, but it's not engaging enough :scry
Yea it is expensive but honestly worth it honestly, played it on ps4 couldn't help but replay it (hope my brother didn't sell the game as he is the one who owns the PS4 and he took it with him abroad to where he studies )

elu there's still the unofficial broke methods for people who are broken as it's out in PC too, you know what I'm talking about...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Yeah I have read lots of praise about Life is Strange, that has a masterpiece plot, amazing characters, etc. I only can say the graphics look pretty cool xD.
Undertale is somewhat old now, isn't it? I only know it for the skeleton guys, they seem amazing :lmao

I have even read fanfics of Nier Automata, it's a pretty dark story I always wanted to play it, especially for the waifu numer one:

Undertale is out in 2015 ....so not old

Also 9S is best boi

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Yeah I have read lots of praise about Life is Strange, that has a masterpiece plot, amazing characters, etc. I only can say the graphics look pretty cool xD.
Undertale is somewhat old now, isn't it? I only know it for the skeleton guys, they seem amazing :lmao
The concept and graphics of Life is Strange are good enough. But I wouldn't say the same thing to other stuff there.

Especially the characters :notrust

Undertale's an excellent game with a very infamous fandom. It is a bit old now but, you should definitely play it some time. And yes, Sans and Papyrus are great characters there :hearts
Yea it is expensive but honestly worth it honestly, played it on ps4 couldn't help but replay it (hope my brother didn't sell the game as he is the one who owns the PS4 and he took it with him abroad to where he studies )

elu there's still the unofficial broke methods for people who are broken as it's out in PC too, you know what I'm talking about...
PC version is paid and it's very expensive :scry
I'll have to throughly convince my older brother to let me buy the game :grumble

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Here an ice cream for creating this thread revo

Oh man I'm so mean to my favorite characters, wanting to open my wounds
Xion even though everyone forgot about you I'll never will :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ahem nier automata is awesome you should play it one time, it's as awesome as KH ....and painful
And once u play nier automata u shall never espace form it, you probably be curious about nier and darkengard as they the prequel to nier automata
Xion :wtf did you have to put these painful angst fanarts next? :emocat
Now I want to play Nier more than anything...also Undertale from 2015 I thought it was from like 2005 or something lol, see how terrible I'm at the game world? (?)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Right now I'm starting reading Made In Abyss after all the mangas I had in list:vbunny
But also now I'm watching this one @Elusia anime has to wait until my hype for this chills.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Damn elu is too good to get what I'm talking about with the broke broke method for broken people
i was talking about piracy elu...
Xion :wtf did you have to put these painful angst fanarts next? :emocat
Now I want to play Nier more than anything...also Undertale from 2015 I thought it was from like 2005 or something lol, see how terrible I'm at the game world? (?)
Yes cuz love pain, love to open my pld wounds and to start to cry to why did that have to happen

Best couple 2k17

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sent you friend request.Vivekananda.
Loging to accept it, now I want to update both lists and my profile :blai
Damn elu is too good to get what I'm talking about with the broke broke method for broken people

Yes cuz love pain, love to open my pld wounds and to start to cry to why did that have to happen

Best couple 2k17
Yes yes I have read lot of that couple :zomg I don't know why they kinda remind me of Zeldris and Gelda, maybe because of the angst and hype.
Anyone here knows or watched ML??

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Right now I'm starting reading Made In Abyss after all the mangas I had in list:vbunny
But also now I'm watching this one @Elusia anime has to wait until my hype for this chills.
Not gonna lie, that's probably my favorite episode out of the entire series :XD
W-w-what? That's not really fair to those who got the game paid :emocat

But I'll probably do that anyway because I wanna play the game. Question is how though... seen nothing but paid.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@Arjuna so you read Akatsuki no Yona? I have to reread all the manga to catch up. Also Noblesse, after TOG I was wondering if start it or not.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
W-w-what? That's not really fair to those who got the game paid :emocat

But I'll probably do that anyway because I wanna play the game. Question is how though... seen nothing but paid.
The world is harsh elu
If that's considered unfair then what about me and my country when it comes to games, it's like a dessert there's nothing here :emocat
Honestly piracy to me is like a blessing as there's a lot of games I could never have played because there's simply nothing here when it comes to games especially JP games ( or I could relay on my brother that is aborad but he have limited budget )
Just brace it elu, a lot of people do it.
@Arjuna so you read Akatsuki no Yona? I have to reread all the manga to catch up. Also Noblesse, after TOG I was wondering if start it or not.
Start it definitely just for rai love for ramen start it.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Finally you made the thread \ :lambirb / , i can see your deleted post :lambirb

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Uhhhh, dont listen to what battou said :lambirb he's lying.

There seems to be a lack of cat pics in this page :arf:handgun

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yup but I need to catch up with ANY

You might like TOG,one of my favourites

Noblesse becomes repetitive from the middle,same pattern same plot style.

And accept my friend request :arf

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
You get to be in this section now :lambirb

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
You get to be in this section now :lambirb
I don't know if kill this thread and move to moderators or...what.
Anyways I know I'll have to still carry photos of cats with me :catshrug

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
But...you're already in the meet the moderators section, that was what i meant :lambirb