Question - How will you rank Great Family heads? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question How will you rank Great Family heads?

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
--If we go by ranking position , it goes

1) Zahard
2) Arie Hon
3) Khun Eduan
4) Ha yurin
5) Tu Perie Tperie
6) Eurasia Blossom
7) Po Bidau Gustang
8) Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
9) Yeon hana
10) /11) Lo Po Bia Traumerei/Arie han

Now Arie hon , eduan and yurin are most likely strongest among them as arie hon mentions that only khun and Ha family can be compared to hon family.

So do you think they are ranked accurate by ranking positions? Or do you rank them differently?
Sounds legit,but i doubt Traum is the weakest. The weakest are probably the female ones,you know how most manga/anime treat females... Just look how Endorsi is behind Rak,Aguero and Baam.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I know they didn't really fight in this Traumerei's flashback but how would you rank these five now that we have seen them? Traumerei, Gustang, Eduan, Hon and Lee Rang. Do you have a different opinion now?

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I know they didn't really fight in this Traumerei's flashback but how would you rank these five now that we have seen them? Traumerei, Gustang, Eduan, Hon and Lee Rang. Do you have a different opinion now?
Eduan ~ Hon
Traumerei
Gustang
Rang

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Unfortunally, there is no blogpost mentioning that.
There is.

Hon was stated to be the strongest of the 10 and is also ranked accordingly. Back when blog was still a thing.

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There is.

Hon was stated to be the strongest of the 10 and is also ranked accordingly. Back when blog was still a thing.
I don't think there is such a blog. If you can post It, I will agree. But, believe me, there is no blog stating Arie Hon is said to be the strongest family head.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I checked and I have indeed not found a post stating that Hon is the strongest. I still believe he is though.

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Arie Hon being the strongest on the wiki page is actually result of a mistranslation from a korean fanpage.

That said, most people believe he is the strongest. IMO the three strongest are Arie, Khun and Ha, but perhaps in some conditions, Yeon or Eurasia could surpass them.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just the way they are portrayed in the story implies that Hon is the strongest IMO. The fact that they are the strongest despite being so strict about bloodlines, the Arie Swordmanship. Even Maschenny told Ran that he is talented enough to deal with anything but he needs to be wary of the Arie.

There is the way Hon joined Zahard too, he had to demonstrate that he was superior by defeating him 10 times in a row.

Star builder

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
1) Zahard
2) Arie Hon
3) Khun Eduan
4) Ha yurin
5)Ari han
6) Eurasia Blossom
7)traumeri
8) Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
9) Yeon hana
10) Tu Perie Tperie
11) Po Bidau Gustang

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Inieta vs Ran is a good indication of what to expect from a Hon vs Eduan face off.

Zahard has that X factor, so none of the FH are putting him in check, except maybe Yurin, and that's purely based on Data Zahards fight with Bam. And while Bam is tough he's not Ha tough and even he managed to put up a good fight in CQC.

Having said that Ran vs Novick shows that a Khun member can decimate a Ha member in the same rank.

#1 Zahard
#2 Eduan / Hon
#3 Yurin
#4 Trumerei

Also someone just reminded me Jahad and Eduan were the only family heads powerful enough to find the hidden level of hell train.

Which would seem to rank them #1 and #2.
You mean Data Zahard decided to bump off the other FH and they went along with it?