Discussion - How strong were Native one | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How strong were Native one

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have always been bothered that Evankhell is only the only one to get nerfed. We have seen others characters who chould do a lot of damages, but there is no other mention of an Admin being unhappy with that.
I don't think that's by accident. Damage, sure, but damage to who or what? Not the admin, that's for sure. And not the native shinsoo. It's not like the admin seem to give a shit about the landscape either (so long as the component shinsoo is safe, it can just be remodeled or transformed?). Thus - no reason for admin to intervene. Elemental powers - particularly the kind that can actually destroy shinsoo - well, that seems to be another story entirely.

Admin only seem to move if rules are broken. For instance, AA says they should intervene if rankers are unfairly involved with regulars. When the rules of the Name Hunt station were broken, an admin atomized a player (who attacked Kaizer). They obviously do more that that - rule over the shinsoo, offer contracts, test climbers - but we're talking about interventions.

Which makes me think using high doses of elemental power is 'breaking a rule' of sorts. Perhaps it's the threat to shinsoo itself, or perhaps the admin simply don't like competition when it comes to shinsoo authority...

Also, as I reread Yas' flashback. I was puzzled by a few things regarding Akrinak. First, Traumerei has no problem dealing with him. The reason is that his carrier (Nennen) is not strong enough for him to go full out. Then, why do Zahard himself had to scout Akriniak, and why Traumerei risked his army instead of just going himself for the shot ? Is it because Akriniak went "berserk" at that time ? That would explain why he was more dangerous, but not why Traumerei risked his families.
NN seemed to limit Akrinak - so Akri's performance with her isn't a good indicator of how powerful it can really be. Presumably, Akrinak by its lonesome could go balls out with no host to slow it down. That was probably a prime target for Rei, who, like pokemon, wants to catch them all. Also, it would seem that Akrinak could be weaponized in the right host, which it seems was his plans by experimenting with the canine bloodline.

Alternatively, Akrinak's known existence may have represented a threat (to more than just Rei/the LPB). It might have then been singled out for neutralization for being such a threat. I lean towards this more (not that it is either-or), as even Zahard showed interest in making sure Akrinak was captured. I highly doubt Zahard was just bored that day and wanted to help Rei with is trophy hunting. This was more... personal to Zahard. Perhaps he was personally overseeing to it that those ancients he thought he had already taken care of were all rounded up once and for all.

And yeah, the ancient giant may have been an admin. The 135th admin for all we know.
Perhaps. But then 135F would have no admin nor the ability to test (and unsure if that factoid that 135F admin is particularly hostile, which implies it exists on 135F, is canon and/or can be sourced/cited at this point). Which, would make it rather lawless like 43F, and unable to be won over to climb further. If that's the case it would also make sense that Zahard would wall it off, so it's possible.

I still like the idea the Giant was a roamer though. Like Headon, perhaps coming down the Tower as Headon climbs up the Tower at his pleasure.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No way the Giant was an Admin. If he was it would have been said. Admins have spatial manipulation powers and control of Shinsoo on their floor while the Giant is known for his elemental powers.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
No way the Giant was an Admin. If he was it would have been said. Admins have spatial manipulation powers and control of Shinsoo on their floor while the Giant is known for his elemental powers.
SIU is withholding a lot about a lot. There are obvious twists to expect. There is no rule that if he doesn't say it (yet) it cannot be true.

Shinsoo is converted to elemental powers. That's what flames are in the Tower for instance - shinsoo.

Another way of what you said is "admin control shinsoo and the giant controlled specific shinsoo"

It's certainly something they did without contracts, right? Seems like that's starting to encroach on admin authority to me. So if now an outright admin, an admin-lite.

BTW, we don't know the limits of the Giant powers. We barely got a brief flashback (more like a picture from biological lit) and the briefest of backstory. Plenty more to fill in at this point.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
As strong as the Administrators or current FH irregulars. Somewhere in that realm.

Part of the backstory That I pick up on is that the Tower had/has beings/powers/Species that are really strong and posed a threat to the Zahad & 10 FH Rule….Ex Native One (Ancients); 1st Man; Essence of Bravery; Baylord Wang Wang.

The 13 Great Warriors didn’t speed climb tower. They took their time with their adventure, they are the pioneers of a lot within the tower.

From when Zahad changed “Wanted to rule over the tower” He systematically eliminated almost all possible threats against his rule.

The irregulars are OP & haxx. Still yet a lot of their abilities & advantages are still granted by the tower.

My point being The tower still has beings/powers that are comparable to irregulars ability.