Discussion - How strong do you think the strongest shinheuh is? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion How strong do you think the strongest shinheuh is?

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Not every fodder can be buffed to the point of rivaling HRs. No matter what kind of buff you feed him.
LOL we have plenty examples to show fodders making HRs look like a kid game, please stop!

let me repeat what i said Traumerei can use a little worm from Ren and beat a HR.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
LOL we have plenty examples to show fodders making HRs look like a kid game, please stop!

let me repeat what i said Traumerei can use a little worm from Ren and beat a HR.
Other than the inital cast regular asspulls ?

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Other than the inital cast regular asspulls ?
yes, his name is the great Yool Lo Po Bia
A “B” regular.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey bro don’t get me wrong i feel you but the narrative changed is hard to accept but it is what it is.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am rereading S3 and reached the part where Baam meets Leviathan. It said it was above all the creatures even Ancients and also above the Irregulars but in the recent chapters it mentions that the Irregulars are beings who shouldn't exist in this Tower.

So, my guess is that Leviathan is stronger than most Shinheuhs and when Traumerei created him, he and the other Irregulars weren't at their peak yet. Then they all surpassed him but Traumerei was still unable to control him. Traumerei's "Arrogant Dragon" is probably as strong or maybe a bit weaker.

I assume that Admins were excluded from what it said, but what bugs me in this case is the fact that it's so much harder for Baam to use Leviathan's power when he has two Admins inside him as well. Is it harder because he swallowed Leviathan whole and only got a piece of the Red Thryssa? We don't know where he got the Blue Thryssa exactly too.

I'm wondering about traumerei's water dragons. It would appear bam is being set on a path that would have devour them them, combine them with the leviathan, then use the full mimesis (no partial mimesis bs) and then getting a hit on traumerei. And as absurd as that even having an effect sounds... that also sounds way too easy? With the reveal that bam can't even access the power he used against white yet the implication would be that he can't conventionally fight at the CC level just yet, or that's probably about his current limit. I suppose the leviathan could easily breach that gap considering bam hasn't even used a stage one levi mimesis, let alone a full transformation. I suppose it would be very fitting for leviathan and mimesis to play into traumerei's downfall as both are a product of his utter contempt for tower residents. IMO SIU needs to address what can or can't hurt or kill a family head before he actually goes through with this.
Yes, easy to say, not easy to do. Leviathan was willing to lend its power to Baam but Baam refused and absorbed it. I assume that when it lends someone its power, the host becomes much stronger but falls under its control. It's likely what it was suggesting. It wants the three other Dragons to reach a level beyond Traumerei, kill him and take control of Baam for good.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am rereading S3 and reached the part where Baam meets Leviathan. It said it was above all the creatures even Ancients and also above the Irregulars but in the recent chapters it mentions that the Irregulars are beings who shouldn't exist in this Tower.

So, my guess is that Leviathan is stronger than most Shinheuhs and when Traumerei created him, he and the other Irregulars weren't at their peak yet. Then they all surpassed him but Traumerei was still unable to control him. Traumerei's "Arrogant Dragon" is probably as strong or maybe a bit weaker.

I assume that Admins were excluded from what it said, but what bugs me in this case is the fact that it's so much harder for Baam to use Leviathan's power when he has two Admins inside him as well. Is it harder because he swallowed Leviathan whole and only got a piece of the Red Thryssa? We don't know where he got the Blue Thryssa exactly too.

Yes, easy to say, not easy to do. Leviathan was willing to lend its power to Baam but Baam refused and absorbed it. I assume that when it lends someone its power, the host becomes much stronger but falls under its control. It's likely what it was suggesting. It wants the three other Dragons to reach a level beyond Traumerei, kill him and take control of Baam for good.
The thrysa's as I understand them are not actual administrators, they are mere fragments of one. At the moment my headcanon is that thyrsa's have more... quality in terms of power but leviathan has more volume of power, with it to some capacity having it's origins in traumerei. With that in mind as bam grows stronger and advances his mimesis eventually the thrysas should surpass the output power of the leviathan. As ultimately output is a factor of bam's power plus the power he draws on and it makes sense that bam's own power will eventually dwarf even the leviathan.

I am not sure of how hard it is or isn't for bam to use the leviathan's power. The power that leaked from it was pretty big, allow bam to tangle with pudily, but outside of that bam was... afraid of it? It's the first time something bam has devoured has been so willful so we are kind of in uncharted territory. IIRC there's also the issue that the leviathan was devoured by bam seal and all so perhaps it hasn't been fully, say, digested. That aside, it's pretty clear that regardless of the user mimesis is strainful on the user which might be the more immediate issue. Even with the thrysas bam has only gotten to level 3 mimesis which he didn't know how much he would last with. He still has to reach level 7 or 8, which IIRC is the highest we have seen for standard mimesis, then you have partial mimesis, like doom's, and then you have the full mimesis which as seen with yama can also come in stages. I am guessing and hope SIU will skip multiple of those stages otherwise we have 8937 chapters left of bam's mimesis alone.