Predictions - How is Aizen going to be defeated? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions How is Aizen going to be defeated?

Westfield

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was thinking to make a similar topic to the one raised previously in regards to Yhwach. So...what kind of downfall is Aizen going to have since the good guys always win?

Here's my take on it:

Referring back to millions of theories about the Soul King, I like the one that suggests that the guy inside the shell is imprisoned. The shell that encompasses the Soul King serves as an amber that preserves the essence. What if the guy inside the shell with no legs and feet is someone similar to Aizen who existed thousands of years ago during the war between Shinigami and Quincy? That theory could work where the guy inside the amber is the former leader of Quincies aka Yhwach' father.

To expand on that idea, in order to acquire all the stored power that was present inside that imprisonned corpse, one has to be a Quincy or a relative, hence how Yhwach managed to absorb the Soul King. However Aizen is a hybrid of Shinigami and Hollow, so he might not be exactly eligible for that power. I reckon there might be a defensive mechanism inside the shell that will imprison anyone not authorised to interact with it so to speak.

Remember guys, the portal is still open directly between the SS and the Royal Realm. There is only a handful of chapters left, meaning Kubo cannot afford to draw out additional battles other than the one between Yhwach and everyone else. Aizen will obviously deal the final blow since he has to fulfill his purpose against Yhwach. But his ultimate purpose is power and from his perspective the Soul King is the means by which he will achieve it.

In order to escape back to the Royal Realm, Aizen needs a distraction. I believe in a scenario where Kubo will show us a barrage of Bankais aimed towards Yhwach that we haven't seen before. Aizen escaping towards his own doom is a pretty convenient way of finishing Bleach and it wouldn't be an ass-pull like the one happened in Naruto (Kaguya).

Anyway what do you guys think?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Please register to see the content of this post.