Theory - God Valley is Enies Lobby? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory God Valley is Enies Lobby?

Do you think God Valley used to be Enies Lobby?

• Yes it was

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No it wasn't

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

WILDCARD 1 7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I saw a lot of people on various platforms think that Enies Lobby used to be God Valley.

Well it is a cool theory I don't think so. Mostly cause if it was supposed to be a staging area for Rock conquest you would think it would be closer to Hachinosu. That and I think I saw some where that the WG made Enies Lobby several hundred years ago .though I could be wrong on this one.

Anyway could be wrong just thought this would be a fun thread to see what everyone thinks on here.

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know it would be inconsistent with existing timeline but it just narratively fits. God Valley likely was very close to Mariejoise due to its importance to CD and how they generally stick near by. Could also be what is Enies Lobby today is just the remaining piece of the whole island that was considered God Valley.

I think Oda would be willing to retcon the timeline we have from Omoi/Kashi to make this work. But he also can make it work by saying that Enies Lobby was a part of God's island that survived and has technically been there for the 50 years. Considering that Enies Lobby functions like a Supreme Court, who better to hand the ultimate judgement than "gods" i.e. CD. It might be after the Rocks incident and the destruction of the majority of the island to the Im weapon, that CD stopped going there.

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would believe that area is where the Lunarians once lived before the WG came and destroyed it. 🤔

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I would believe that area is where the Lunarians once lived before the WG came and destroyed it. 🤔
The Lunarians lived on the "top of the Red Line"

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Lunarians lived on the "top of the Red Line"
Were the Sea Levels the same when the Lunarians lived on the Red Line…?.

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I mean, I think the key thing here is aknowledging that past and present work in a cycle, and at this point it gets frustrating to even have to argue in favor of that type of narrative.

Just like the ancient kingdom was actually the technologically developed nation that went to ruins, we're seeing how the world government actually erases history, and we have geographical locations, such as Enies Lobby, that point towards this not being a first.

Missing race? Florian Triangle? Enies Lobby?

All of those hold answers.

Last edited: