Battle - Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

kenosecon

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
What? The height and musculature is not enough to compare those two. Ging would win he is in the top 5 and is probably the strongest zodiac, Silva rivalizes with Chrollo but Ging is stronger than them. By your logic Uvo and Yupi are the strongest because of their musculature.

Chrollo was able to keep up against two Zoldycks who wanted to kill him and knew about his abilities and he was not even trying to attack. He has been way more impressive than the 2 Zoldycks IMO.

Ging would beat Silva, no need to make parallels with their children.

Your comparison of Gon and Killua is completely false too. First, Killua is not way stronger than Gon. Also, you say he has more physical strength than Gon... It was true in the first arcs but Gon is clearly physically stronger than Killua since GI arc.

Silva can't be stronger than transformed Gon because Pitou said he was able to beat pre-nuke Meruem. Who was a lot stronger than Zeno and Netero. Netero's strongest attack didn't even wound him.

Huh? You don't need to be an human to have muscles. Insects have muscles. Pitou has muscles

no, those aren't muscles... it was obvious when gon hit the first ant that could later use nen. gon said they have the insects hardness and human flexibility. their skin is probably as hard as steel and pitoh is the top of the ants. for all we know pitoh has an organ that creates nen... we humans don't... so you can not use the rule body mass on her.

silva defeted chrollo once, and could do it again... probably after 5 years if chrollo gets significally stronger the fight could be even.

the fight against zoldick chrollo was destroyed in less than 5 minutes a little more and he would have been killed... you can easily compare the clothes... of course it was 2 against 1... but even 1 on 1 chrollo had been defeated. the other two has just much more experience.

silva is stronger than zeno... you are forgeting zeno and netero are old... and weak compared to strong and young people like silva.

and killua at the end of the series is still stronger than gon in both nen and raw strength.

ging is in the strongest 5 nen users but we don't know if they mean only the hunters or really all the world. also silva is probably not a hunter...

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

i remember a scene when killua said he wanted to capture his family, mother an brother... and then when he said father he shut up in a way that was impossible to surpass his dad then gon said it's possible you can do it... this scene shows us two things silva is definitely much more strong than illumi. and probably the strongest of the family....

as for gon's transformation, I remember when razor told gon about his father and used the word “kaibutsu“ to refer to ging which means ging was incredibly much more stronger than razor its the same word kaito used to refer to pito so you can imagine ging is at least that much strong, probably he can transform too.

KingOfNight

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
What? The height and musculature is not enough to compare those two. Ging would win he is in the top 5 and is probably the strongest zodiac, Silva rivalizes with Chrollo but Ging is stronger than them. By your logic Uvo and Yupi are the strongest because of their musculature. [/SPOILER]
While I agree with the muscles having nothing to do with Aura, I'm gonna have to disagree with the rest. Ging maybe the weakest Zodiac for all we know, and the strongest is likely Botobai. Even if he was the strongest Zodiac, Illumi's power shit on most of them, so it's not so difficult to be stronger than the zodiac. Being top 5 hardly means he's among the five strongest humans.

Chrollo was able to keep up against two Zoldycks who wanted to kill him and knew about his abilities and he was not even trying to attack. He has been way more impressive than the 2 Zoldycks IMO.

Ging would beat Silva, no need to make parallels with their children.
Who's to say Chrollo won't mop the the floor with Ging ? Are you underestimating him because he appeared early in the series ?

There's nothing to support that.

Your comparison of Gon and Killua is completely false too. First, Killua is not way stronger than Gon. Also, you say he has more physical strength than Gon... It was true in the first arcs but Gon is clearly physically stronger than Killua since GI arc.

Silva can't be stronger than transformed Gon because Pitou said he was able to beat pre-nuke Meruem. Who was a lot stronger than Zeno and Netero. Netero's strongest attack didn't even wound him.
He is way stronger than Gon. Most characters in the series have already commented on this. Biscuit herself stated that Killua's physical strength in greater than Gon. In fact, he's superior in just about all physical concepts.

Don't know if Silva is stronger than transformed Gon, but Pitou never said he can kill the king. She simply believed his fangs could reach the King, but she never said he could beat him as he is now. It's a figure of speech meaning that Gon can be dangerous to the King later on. She said the same thing before he transformed, surely you won't tell me his normal form is stronger than the King ?

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
ok guys I found the guide page 66. ging is the top 5 super hunter in the world. It DEFINITELY doesn't mean he is the top 5 nen user in the world...
if silva is not even a hunter he is not accounted in those 5...

I mean the world is big... it would be stupid to say he's the strongest when they didn't even know the existence of beyond netero and probably many other super strong people. not to leave behind the magical beasts that should be stronger than the average human....

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

you guys are giving much credit to the king... yeah he was stronger than netero but netero was an old man... transformed gon could bet the king. any super strong hunter could beat the king.... ging could definetly beat the king. I mean the king was a child... give him 10 years of nen experience and a lot of men abilities and yes he could be the strongest maybe butttttt did you guys even realised that the king didn't even had a hatsu? that's critical in a nen battle...

and yes the zodiacs are weak. incredibly weak compared against monters like hisoka. do you remember the instructor hisoka almost killed at his first hunter exam? there was a zodiac there who could do nothing more but to watch his comrade being owned...

and yes the hunter association with it's 600 hunters is a really small association compared to a world with billions of people. it's something like the jedy. they are strong but there coud come a sith or even a bunch of clones and kill them all.
I mean hunters are strong but probably not the strongest organisation.

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
you guys are giving much credit to the king... yeah he was stronger than netero but netero was an old man... transformed gon could bet the king. any super strong hunter could beat the king.... ging could definetly beat the king. I mean the king was a child... give him 10 years of nen experience and a lot of men abilities and yes he could be the strongest maybe butttttt did you guys even realised that the king didn't even had a hatsu? that's critical in a nen battle...
Let me ask you something. A monster who can obliterate mountains, smash Chimera Ants and humans with a tail swing, move at a speed where it seems like he's teleporting , fly like a rocket, survive a nuke after taking thousands of earth shattering attacks from the strongest man in the world without taking a scratch. Does this sound like someone who needs "much credit" ? Don't you think saying he was stronger than Netero an understatement ? He was so far superior, that he was treating him like a mother would treat a newborn child. He was not even using 10% of his power and with no intent of killing, yet, he gave him the child treatment. Even as an old man, he was still the strongest hunter alive. This is proven by both Knov and Pariston.

There is no such a thing as a super strong hunter. The chairman was the pinnacle of the hunter association, no hunter is stronger than him. And Ging is most pitiful compared to the King. There is no need for 10 years of experience. He was born smarter than any human, stronger than any human and with a Nen stronger than any other. His Hatsu was making others abilities his own, so he did have a Hatsu. And even if he didn't have one, he's still stronger than any human in the series.

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Let me ask you something. A monster who can obliterate mountains, smash Chimera Ants and humans with a tail swing, move at a speed where it seems like he's teleporting , fly like a rocket, survive a nuke after taking thousands of earth shattering attacks from the strongest man in the world without taking a scratch. Does this sound like someone who needs "much credit" ? Don't you think saying he was stronger than Netero an understatement ? He was so far superior, that he was treating him like a mother would treat a newborn child. He was not even using 10% of his power and with no intent of killing, yet, he gave him the child treatment. Even as an old man, he was still the strongest hunter alive. This is proven by both Knov and Pariston.

There is no such a thing as a super strong hunter. The chairman was the pinnacle of the hunter association, no hunter is stronger than him. And Ging is most pitiful compared to the King. There is no need for 10 years of experience. He was born smarter than any human, stronger than any human and with a Nen stronger than any other. His Hatsu was making others abilities his own, so he did have a Hatsu. And even if he didn't have one, he's still stronger than any human in the series.
Are you insane? You guys need to open your eyes while reading manga... Oh sorry manga it's not part of your culture so you only se the character drawings and read the text... Oh I forgot that all the other information is not even being translated...

The last attact of netero hurt the king pretty bad you can see it if you open your eyes... Of course it was not life threatening... But twice the power could have done much more damage and imagine 3 times that.... And we all know netero was at least twice as strong when young...

The king did NOT have a hatsu the most important part of nen... He didn't absorb any ability from others... He merged with to other two so obviously they shared abilities as weaknesses (potluck which your mighty king could not defeat even with his vast superior wisdom...)

The king was so smart that he didn't know that he could have some kind of de radiation bath or anti-poison... He was so smart that he didn't realized being poisoned after close to the end...

There is no one stronger than netwro? What about alluka's ability? The world is huge... There should be many alluka's there...

And if nanika is from this other realm too it only means there are incredible strong aliens over there...

I mean the king it's just an ant... Read the battle with netero again and see how netero depicts the "king"....( ant, rascal, baby, etc)

Also yes even if you like it or not ging is far superior to netero... If netero is a trained fighter ging is a natural.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

not a scar heh?

As noted by knov.... Gyahagahhaahhajahaahahaah don't make me laught are you talking of the guy that said pitoh wasn't strong even when netero told him she was stronger than him? The same guy who freaked out only by feeling the aura of the king guards? I beg your pardon but "that" guy can not be trusted...

Last edited:

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Are you insane? You guys need to open your eyes while reading manga... Oh sorry manga it's not part of your culture so you only se the character drawings and read the text... Oh I forgot that all the other information is not even being translated...
Are you trying to make your argument look reasonable through pity insults ? Try something more civil.

The last attact of netero hurt the king pretty bad you can see it if you open your eyes... Of course it was not life threatening... But twice the power could have done much more damage and imagine 3 times that.... And we all know netero was at least twice as strong when young...
Pretty bad ? What made you reach this conclusion ? Please tell me. How are few scratches and bruises considered pretty bad ? How is the King emerging like nothing happened and just saying "Wonderful attack" considered "Pretty bad" ? Please, enlighten me. In what world or universe are few scratches and bruises considered pretty bad ?

The king did NOT have a hatsu the most important part of nen... He didn't absorb any ability from others... He merged with to other two so obviously they shared abilities as weaknesses (potluck which your mighty king could not defeat even with his vast superior wisdom...)
Please, go read the manga before insulting us calling us insane and spouting nonsense about the manga not being part of our culture. His ability is stated here by Neferpitou. Potluck ? Do you mean Potclean ? Did you miss the part that he's indestructible by any means ?

The king was so smart that he didn't know that he could have some kind of de radiation bath or anti-poison... He was so smart that he didn't realized being poisoned after close to the end...
And what ? Who said he didn't know he was poisoned ?

There is no one stronger than netwro? What about alluka's ability? The world is huge... There should be many alluka's there...
What of Alluka ? Did she show that she can use her ability for her own purposes ? If and when she can use it at her will, I will humor this example.

And if nanika is from this other realm too it only means there are incredible strong aliens over there...
I'm obviously talking about humans comparing to the King.

I mean the king it's just an ant... Read the battle with netero again and see how netero depicts the "king"....( ant, rascal, baby, etc)
All while unable to scratch him until he summoned the last bit of his life into one attack that barely gave him few scratches. And that was the King fighting at 10% of his power. Read this page, and understand the difference in power.

Also yes even if you like it or not ging is far superior to netero... If netero is a trained fighter ging is a natural.
Even if I like it or not ? Bring me one page in the manga saying that Ging is stronger than Netero. Just one. I'm not about to listen to your baseless opinion that you're forcing on me and telling me to accept it whether I like it or not. If the world operated like this, then I might as well go murder people and tell the judge " I didn't do it, whether you like it or not."

As noted by knov.... Gyahagahhaahhajahaahahaah don't make me laught are you talking of the guy that said pitoh wasn't strong even when netero told him she was stronger than him? The same guy who freaked out only by feeling the aura of the king guards? I beg your pardon but "that" guy can not be trusted...
Why can't he be trusted ? Are you more trusted than him ? When did he say that Pitou wasn't strong ? He merely refused to believe that it can be stronger than the Chairman. If anything, that's a further proof for my point.

Last edited:

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Even if I like it or not ? Bring me one page in the manga saying that Ging is stronger than Netero. Just one. I'm not about to listen to your baseless opinion that you're forcing on me and telling me to accept it whether I like it or not. If the world operated like this, then I might as well go murder people and tell the judge " I didn't do it, whether you like it or not."
bring me a page that says netero was stronger than ging then...
netero said once "it's been long since I was the strongest nowadays there are a lot of people stronger than me"

and when he said strongest he meant strongest hunter not strongest person in the world. and we know there are many incredible strong people who are not hunters.

Why can't he be trusted ? Are you more trusted than him ? When did he say that Pitou wasn't strong ? He merely refused to believe that it can be stronger than the Chairman. If anything, that's a further proof for my point.
yep a proof he wasn't reliable.... even killua told them pitoh was stronger than all of them...

there are many nen users in the world... with many hatsu's ... with the right conditions met, the king could be killed by any of these people.

and eating a person and absorbing their aura is an ability of the phagogenesis not a hatsu.
and yes i meant potclean sorry my bad english. it was indestructible by any means? yes maybe by humans nen users but this king of yours is not human and is the wisest person in the human world right? so smart h could 't even defeat a world champion player of some stupid game.
and don't tell me he defeated all the other players of games as those were just local amateur champions. ANY and I mean ANY world champion could have had defeated meruem in those games.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I realized something... Togashi's phagohenesis theory states that the next generation has the traits of the food...
Which means meruem had the traits of human intelligence. Even if it was superior to many humans it can't never be superior to all, as it is simply a trait that was genetically copied and not genetically enhanced. Togashi is very smart showing us that the king could never beat komugi proving this point.

Last edited:

Phantron

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Netero's power had some massive inconsisency in the final arc, so it's difficult to draw a reasonable conclusion. When Netero said Pitou appear to be stronger than him, Morel said this implies no Hunter can possibly defeat him. So we can see that certainly no Hunter thinks they're more powerful than Netero even in his old age, when he has only 50% of his power compared to his prime. Of course then this means apparently the power level of the Hunter world fell off a cliff ever since Netero declined, as apparently nobody is even within 50% of his prime power in the last 50 years. The best explanation would be that at the time of battle of against Meryem, Neteor somehow was able to get close to his prime (he was shown to be gathering his power for a very long time alone), perhaps at the cost of his life.

The reason why Meryem has no Hatsu is because he has no need for them in the first place. If he wanted to he can easily invent one at any time like Pitou did. He doesn't use them because he has no opponent worth using Hatsu on. Meryem used a Shogi term to describe how he'll fight Netero, which from my understanding it's like playing without a Queen and 2 other pieces in Chess. The notion that Netero's Hatsu can actually give Meryem problem is absurd. Meryem is faster than Netero in terms of footspeed. If he wanted to all he has to do is just walk toward Netero while tanking the hits and Netero will not be able to escape, because there's no way Netero is strong enough to knock him back. The reason he didn't do that is because of the handicap. That is, he knows he has to defeat Netero by finding the flaw in his Hatsu and keep Netero alive. Otherwise he could just throw a giant shockwave blast in Netero general direction. Pretty much any area effect attacks would've defeated Netero rather easily because his Hatsu does not increase his evasion, and sure Meryem may take way more damage but he's borderline physically indestructible versus human level opponent so what does he care about getting wounded?

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Anyway mi point was proven meruem is not smarter than humans. And he is certainly psysically stronger for having many animals genes but even so he is an earth being so he is not stronger than the stronger being on earth.

And what morel said is no hunter could beat pitoh on a 1 o 1 fight. And morel is smarter than knov but he is not even the fighter type so how can he know more about who's stronger than netero himself?

Also you guys are forgeting something... It hasn't been clearly shown yet but nen users can combine their strenghts with an objective and create a more powerful nen. Like the bomer example. If netero alone can summon kannon imagine what 20 conjurers can summon working together...

Also the magic circle nen booster... And even saving one's nen in. A weapon or device for long periods of time.... It doesn't always come to 1 on 1 fights...

The king is pretty fast so is killua with his narukami so was netero before the king evolved during the fight... And so are other hunters and nen users.

About ging vs silva vs chrollo we already know silva defeated chrollo the thing is between ging and silva. And we know ging defeated a group of assasing when he was young, the group was supposed to be as strong as the ryodan so in my opinion ging is pretty fucking strong, and now that he is older he should be stronger

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
bring me a page that says netero was stronger than ging then...
netero said once "it's been long since I was the strongest nowadays there are a lot of people stronger than me"

and when he said strongest he meant strongest hunter not strongest person in the world. and we know there are many incredible strong people who are not hunters.
And Knov later stated he was being modest and that he's still too powerful. Pariston later stated that he was too powerful to understand how the weak feels. And he later stated that Botobai was the closest in strength to the chairman. So Ging isn't even the strongest Zodiac, let alone stronger than Netero.

yep a proof he wasn't reliable.... even killua told them pitoh was stronger than all of them...

there are many nen users in the world... with many hatsu's ... with the right conditions met, the king could be killed by any of these people.
That's not a proof.

Until those guys are revealed then I'm afraid this is but an empty dream.

and eating a person and absorbing their aura is an ability of the phagogenesis not a hatsu.
and yes i meant potclean sorry my bad english. it was indestructible by any means? yes maybe by humans nen users but this king of yours is not human and is the wisest person in the human world right? so smart h could 't even defeat a world champion player of some stupid game.
and don't tell me he defeated all the other players of games as those were just local amateur champions. ANY and I mean ANY world champion could have had defeated meruem in those games.
Only the queen has the ability of phagogenesis. The King's ability is his ability, otherwise, Pitou wouldn't be surprised. Dude, Potclean is indestructible. It doesn't matter if you're a human or a nuke, it can't be destroyed. You do realize he was learning the game and it's rules, right ? If he defeated shit ton of champions in few hours in a game he barely know, then he's indeed smarter than any human. No, not any I'm afraid. Komugi was a Nen user (genius) who didn't realize her own power. Not any champion is a Nen user. And this game requires more skill and experience than smarts.

I realized something... Togashi's phagohenesis theory states that the next generation has the traits of the food...
Which means meruem had the traits of human intelligence. Even if it was superior to many humans it can't never be superior to all, as it is simply a trait that was genetically copied and not genetically enhanced. Togashi is very smart showing us that the king could never beat komugi proving this point.
Meruem has the traits of many creatures, humans are one of them. Togashi made it clear here that the King stands at the pinnacle of all life forms. Even if he wasn't smarter than all humans, the fact that he outsmarted the oldest and most experienced man thus far in the series with only one month worth of experience, shows his superiority to mankind. And proves that your "He needs 10 years of experience" is false.

Phantron

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The whole point is the Ant Arc is that the Ants lost because they underestimated the evil humanity is capable of, which is rather hilarious since most of the Ants are born from some seriously messed up humans and information like the Rose is stuff you can easily pick up in a book. Pufu went through the effort to set up a puppet government, no doubt to avoid direct military confrontation until the King's army is ready, but apparently he never realized there were nukes around. For that matter, he must also be unaware that his own country had them (the official coverup says Diago tried to blew all his own guys up, so clearly the country must have already had Roses), so while he has a human contact dealing with all the political stuff, the same contact also never remembered to tell him stuff like 'oh watch out for those nukes in the storage room'. In terms of tactics, skill, and strength the humans are no match against the Ants. For whatever crazy reason, all the Royal Guards and Meryem are extremely honorable to the point they never even contemplated the possibility of humans using nuclear weapons despite the fact that they're out to annihilate the human race.

Meryem is the pinnacle of evolution though he says that doesn't mean he's necessarily the best at everything. If Netero had a body as strong as his, he'd probably win (at least certainly under the terms they agreed to), because Netero stands at the pinnacle of martial arts, just like Komugi stands at the pinnacle of Gungi. That said, way early on Meryem said violence is the supreme power. That is, he might never be able to beat Komugi in Gungi but he sure can kill her and then he wins by default. Netero can probably defeat Meryem if they agreed to fight under Celestial Arena's rules (as long as the ref rewards points for technique and not damage, since Meryem will never take any meaningful damage), but it doesn't matter because if Meryem wanted to he can simply do a massive area effect attack to kill Netero. The reason he can't be the best at everything is because he's destined to rule the world and doesn't have time to waste on frivilous things.

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
whateve... do the math... if the phagogenesis copies the dna then the ofspring can be as good as the original never better.

and any genius from this earth can beat an amateur champ while learning the rules ... I've seen it myself. If you take any amateur champ against the world champ the amateur is going to loose and loose badly.

komugi was the world champ she didn't win because she was a nen user she won because she was the champion. the king was also a nen user so it has nothing to do with nen... any world champion at chess or go is a genius so they probably can use nen too... the king not only lost to komugi but he lost badly...

and he lost to netero too... he could have fled the explosion but netero got him. and my point stands netero was an old man with half of his max power or even less and even so he put a good fight to the king of the ants. who was a really stupid being. I mean if you mix an ant an a human you'll never get a smarter thing than the human itself...

and this is proven when the king said he wanted to live as a "human"
did you guys watch jojo? the last boss was also a superior being and was sent to space... any hunter with a strong teleporting ability can say byebye to meruem.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I just read the manga to be sure. pariston never said botobai was the strongest zodiac he just said that botobai was the oldest and more experienced...
show me the page where pariston said botobai was the strongest...

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
whateve... do the math... if the phagogenesis copies the dna then the ofspring can be as good as the original never better.
It doesn't copy the DNA, it simply takes the characteristics of a creature and a implant it into the next generation. Meruem isn't made out of humans only, he has the characteristics of loads of creatures. So he's far superior to any of these creatures individually.

and any genius from this earth can beat an amateur champ while learning the rules ... I've seen it myself. If you take any amateur champ against the world champ the amateur is going to loose and loose badly.
There is no such a thing as an amateur champ. Show me someone beat the best champions at their own game after only reading the rule book. And then show me him proceeding to defeat the best champions of several different games. Please, do show me someone like that.

komugi was the world champ she didn't win because she was a nen user she won because she was the champion. the king was also a nen user so it has nothing to do with nen... any world champion at chess or go is a genius so they probably can use nen too... the king not only lost to komugi but he lost badly...
Read the manga. Please, just go read it before starting discussions. Komugi didn't win because she's a champions, she's a genius who awakened Nen unconsciously and thus becomes better every time she plays. That's why the King couldn't outmatch her. Because she became stronger every time he improved. And since her Nen is specifically designed for Gungi, he couldn't defeat her. The champions he defeated previously were the same level as Komugi, they were just champions of different games with no Nen prowess. You don't seem to have s shred of clue about this manga, so go read it again.

and he lost to netero too... he could have fled the explosion but netero got him. and my point stands netero was an old man with half of his max power or even less and even so he put a good fight to the king of the ants. who was a really stupid being. I mean if you mix an ant an a human you'll never get a smarter thing than the human itself...
No offense, but are you being ridiculous on purpose ? How do you escape a nuke ? Put up a good fight ? How is you launching hundreds of thousands of attacks and not being able to scratch a guy using 10% of his power considered a good fight ? Netero was at half the power of his prime, I know that. But if he was in his prime, what would that change ? Double his power ? So double an attack that can't give the King a scratch, what good would that do ? That's like doubling zero expecting to get a 1 or 2. The King wasn't twice or three times stronger than Netero, he was as far above Netero as the sky above the ground. Don't say Netero at his prime, say Netero at his prime while wearing a suit that triples his power, and he would still lose. I'm not even gonna get into the bold part because you clearly have no idea about this manga that I suppose is "part of your culture."

and this is proven when the king said he wanted to live as a "human"
did you guys watch jojo? the last boss was also a superior being and was sent to space... any hunter with a strong teleporting ability can say byebye to meruem.
The guy with the current strongest teleporting ability had a mental breakdown by feeling someone weaker than the King.

I never said Pariston declared Botobai the strongest. Botobai was said to be the closest to the chairman in name and ability. This means in a way that he's the strongest among them.

Last edited:

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
The guy with the current strongest teleporting ability had a mental breakdown by feeling someone weaker than the King.

I never said Pariston declared Botobai the strongest. Botobai was said to be the closest to the chairman in name and ability. This means in a way that he's the strongest among them.
no.. you missreaded it or the translation was wrong. pariston said botobai was the older which is pretty obvious and because of being older the more experienced. pariston never menioned anything about strengths neither did he implied that.

also you should read the manga too...

The champions he defeated previously were the same level as Komugi, they were just champions of different games with no Nen prowess. You don't seem to have s shred of clue about this manga, so go read it again.
no they weren't... they were local amateurs champions. and komugi was the world champion... there is a huge difference... you don't seem to get neither this manga nor japanese culture... no point arguing with you...

I'm sorry if your fanboys mistranslated the term http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v23/c243/15.html
and I'm also very sorry you had to read a mistranslated version of this wonderful manga making you get the wrong idea of it.

a local amateur champ of go: http://www.nihonkiin.or.jp/amakisen/worldama/30/e/ or http://www.nihonkiin.or.jp/amakisen/worldama/33/e/

the best player of go in the world: http://gogameguru.com/top-20-go-players-lee-sedol-kong-jie/

you can pick any of the amateur champs and they will never beat a pro player student. much less an average pro.
and this guy 1st in the world is so freaking strong that it doesn't matter how much handicap he gives the amateur champ can absolutely never beat him. and I mean not even if the amateur champ studies and practices 100 years could he beat the world champ as the world champ is a genius like komugi and the amateur champ is just that... an amateur...

you put a genius that don't know how to play the game to fight these amateur champs and in a few games they could be defeated. I'm not going to give names bt it happens all the time... prodigy chldren, mathematicians, etc...

my point was made... go read the official translation or learn japanese or shut up :D

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

wahahaa the king needed 10 games to beat an amateur of probably the weakest country in the world :D...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v23/c244/
how can you guys read those fansubs the drawings looks so awful ...

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

and here you can see the king note that komugi was the world champ diferencing her from the others... this scene is for stupid people who need an explanation. it seems you re even bellow to them... hehehe
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v23/c244/3.html

sooo its pretty obvious they weren't on the same level than komugi

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

whihihi http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v23/c245/15.html
that's the power of a world champ, the king doesn't even know what hit him.

:)

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
All translations are false for you. KingOfNight must be the only one who think they have the same level as Komugi. Komugi beat Meruem easily, Meruem did the same to his opponent s to. It's clear that she is above the others.

n
wahahaa the king needed 10 games to beat an amateur of probably the weakest country in the world :D...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v23/c244/
how can you guys read those fansubs the drawings looks so awful ...
:)
You don't undertand. By 10 games he didn't mean he won Meruem 10 times. It's Meruem who beat him with 10 moves. Remember he said anyone who would beat him would be free. That guy lost he found an excuse, Meruem let him rest and he suicide himself.

He was astonished because to beat him with 10 moves you need to be very talented.

KingOfNight

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
no.. you missreaded it or the translation was wrong. pariston said botobai was the older which is pretty obvious and because of being older the more experienced. pariston never menioned anything about strengths neither did he implied that.
http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/326/2

no they weren't... they were local amateurs champions. and komugi was the world champion... there is a huge difference... you don't seem to get neither this manga nor japanese culture... no point arguing with you...

I'm sorry if your fanboys mistranslated the term http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunte...3/c243/15.html
and I'm also very sorry you had to read a mistranslated version of this wonderful manga making you get the wrong idea of it.
Komugi played a different game. Do you have a problem comprehending this ? I meant they were the same rank as players as her but in different games. Although I admit I was wrong.

Oh no, if you believe this is a translation error. Then provide the correct translation. No one is falling for it by just saying it's a wrong translation.

For now, I will acknowledge that you may have been right about him not being the absolute smartest. But let's get back to our main topic, and that's him being the strongest. I hope you didn't think that I'm unable to see you purposely ignoring what you can't answer to.

Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
[mod="kindredxiuxiu"]While I enjoy seeing the conversations about Komugi and Meryem, and strength, and a little bit of Ging here and there, this has been going on-and-off topic. Especially considering this is Ging vs. Chrollo vs. Silva. Thank you for understanding. :P[/mod]

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Sorry for the offtopic.
Demonspeed it literally meant the amateur champ beat meruem 10 times and then meruem beat him. In go you need at leat 150 moves to beat your opponment and that's if you are way above him/her a game normally has 300 moves more or less. (I'm a go player, just for hobbie).

kingofknight I read the page about botobai in japanese, it's not an easy translation and it certainly can be taken as botobai is the more famous and strong after the chairman. it doesn't say ability by any means as "ability" can be misunderstood as "hatsu" or nen power... it just say or "merit" or "strength".

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
[mod="kindredxiuxiu"]While I enjoy seeing the conversations about Komugi and Meryem, and strength, and a little bit of Ging here and there, this has been going on-and-off topic. Especially considering this is Ging vs. Chrollo vs. Silva. Thank you for understanding. :P[/mod]
I'll create a thread then. Since you are a mod you could remove some posts there.

@kenosecon: I'll respond in the new thread.

kenosecon

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
Waaa I just found out that silva is 45 and ging is about 35 years old. Considering silva was training exactly the same as killua (it says so in the guide) that gives silva 10 years of nen experience more than ging. In my opinion ging looses :(