Games - Genshin Impact | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Genshin Impact

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lisa's pretty good with elemental reactions, kind of poor on her own, or at least when not specifically built. Currently using her with Yanfei, since I'm trying to raise her friendship. They do some good damage together.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And I have been upgrading artifacts, all of my characters have a few 4 star artifacts that I have levelled up a lot. Otherwise how did you not have your bag filled up? The artifact inventory is small at only 1000. There is more space for gadgets. I have to periodically go on a leveling spree.
In due time you'll be farming artifacts solely for fodder so you can level the really good ones you have, unless you remain non-committal and don't use resources on everyone you have. A lot of the game is about resource management, and early on you're showered with a lot to keep on playing but once you start getting close to the soft-cap (AR55), you have to be wiser about it. Most people recommend avoiding farming artifacts until AR40 at the very least and instead farming other domains for character talent books, weapon upgrade materials and of course Ley Lines for gold and xp books. The most important thing to do with your character is to level up their weapon and max out their talents. There's basically no point in leveling a character past 70 for instance as it unlocks your last passive talent, unless you have the materials to level up their talents even further.

There is crossplay but it is weird, I can't seem to add PC players but they can PlayStation. I tried yours but it didn't work, same happened with xi0 so he had to add me instead.
The game is region-locked and I imagine Jammin is on NA. I started playing with MH people on EU like with most games, so that's why I was able to add you, PS4 weirdness aside.

Yea that's has me convinced to drop him. I'm trying out Diona and if I like her instead of Barbara I might get rid of both. Chong was on the cards but I don't want two cryos. I just got fischl and I have razor so I might play around with this two and see.

Btw, anyone understand those relay stones in inazuma? If I seem them somewhere am I meant to link them up to...something?
Dropping Barbara and Kaeya for Diona is indeed a major upgrade if you have other units that'll work better with your team. At endgame Kaeya is a pretty rare/niche pick due to the aforementioned issues with getting constellations with him. Barbara is pretty mediocre at that stage and Diona is generally regarded as one of the best supports with a heal alongside Jean and Bennett.

You have to find the relays and place them in the right spots OR find one of those electro plants to give you an electrogramma, or give yourself electro status in order to act as a relay yourself. Quite a few of them are pretty tricky but you can usually find a video guide for every single one if you search up where it is online.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Leaving this here for reference in case anyone wants to plan ahead for materials. Admittedly a lot of the materials besides the talent books aren't really farmable right now. I guess Alloy has the most available with Cryo Cube and Crystal Marrow.

Here I was farming Sakura Blooms thinking they'd be used for Raiden Shogun...

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lisa's pretty good with elemental reactions, kind of poor on her own, or at least when not specifically built. Currently using her with Yanfei, since I'm trying to raise her friendship. They do some good damage together.
I always wanted to build Lisa but just haven't had the mats to do it. The character is cool and I like the idea of her kit with the electro tagging. Maybe after the waifu shogun and Bedou (who I randomly got C6)

Leaving this here for reference in case anyone wants to plan ahead for materials. Admittedly a lot of the materials besides the talent books aren't really farmable right now. I guess Alloy has the most available with Cryo Cube and Crystal Marrow.

Here I was farming Sakura Blooms thinking they'd be used for Raiden Shogun...
I just realized because of that image that Kujou is a 4 star. Man, if she's on Baals banner I'm going to have waaaay too many Electro characters built... :fail

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I just realized because of that image that Kujou is a 4 star. Man, if she's on Baals banner I'm going to have waaaay too many Electro characters built... :fail
Leaks say it's Baal and Sara first on 9/1 and then Kokomi on 9/20. Actually kind of surprised that they didn't split them up as that's something they tend to do with waifus, even moreso when shippers are already going nuts so they can bait people into pulling on both banners even if they don't want the 5 Star on the other. But I guess since every new character is a waifu, the rules go out the window.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Leaks say it's Baal and Sara first on 9/1 and then Kokomi on 9/20. Actually kind of surprised that they didn't split them up as that's something they tend to do with waifus, even moreso when shippers are already going nuts so they can bait people into pulling on both banners even if they don't want the 5 Star on the other. But I guess since every new character is a waifu, the rules go out the window.
Yeah, they might just be super confident that people are going to pull on every banner with a waifu on it. Still I feel like Sara would have been a huge draw. Underboob and all that.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I guess they've mainly used that tactic when they only had 1 new 5 star and 4 star in a patch So they put the 4 star on the banner with the rerun. It's why I never got Yanfei and didn't have Rosaria at first either. With the sheer amount of new characters they don't really have choice.

idk kinda weird... but I guess it's gacha so we might as well get used to it

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't really imagine using her but she'll be free. So I won't complain.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is her skill suppose to be mines, like Klee's? If that's the case, I could see a reason to use her over Diona and Ganyu.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Is her skill suppose to be mines, like Klee's? If that's the case, I could see a reason to use her over Diona and Ganyu.
Kinda, but it seems like there's more to it

The ATK debuff to enemies seems somewhat odd, as most debuffs in this game are centered around you doing more damage rather than the enemies doing less; doesn't seem especially useful. But the stacking Coil buff that infuses your weapon is pretty interesting. Buffing her normal attacks and making them do cryo damage seems like Rust will be perfect for her, since it seems like she has no synergy with her Charged shot.

Her Burst has a 40 energy cost and seems to just be a large AoE Cryo nuke, so to me she seems like Cryo version of Childe - no stance swapping, but normal attack focused with elemental damage.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Potentially interesting control hero. I wonder if that is the idea behind the bomblets? Combine with a water team to just keep everything frozen 100% of the time. There isn't really a lot of content that needs that though. Most things now are just dps races.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah I think it's only useful as a a different way to play rather than it really being more effective than a single unit that excels in grouping/CC. That and the Shattered status having nonsensical scaling (only scales off of Element Mastery and Level but the damage itself is Physical...but it can't crit?????) and only being triggered by Claymore or Geo users makes it effectively useless to consider too.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's a very weird kit.

The only situation I could imagine it being useful in would be in like a wave defense mission. Like Waframe content. Where you're trying to keep things controlled and limit their damage to a target. The bombs don't seem to detonate until something impacts them so it could be they're more intended as mines than bombs. Litter those around a defensive target or choke point.

The issue there is that there is so little of that type of content and the enemy don't come at you in the numbers that would make it necessary to deal with them in that way.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah there was an event like that before called Theater Mechanicus. Sort of like tower defense that let you build structures that applied different elements but also your team could apply elemental statuses as well, just not do damage.

Oh... it's coming back this week lol, welp
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Decided to do a couple 10 pulls on the Yoimiya banner because I found Sayu fun/interesting and wouldn't mind upgrading my C3 Diona if I could... instead I pulled Xinyan 3 times when I already have her C6 :feelsbadman

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The worst possible outcome... maybe they'll buff her one day.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
It's less about her and more about Sayu. Her Skill feels like a pretty unique thing, plus her passive that keeps animals from fleeing from you is really underrated.

She's a chibi in a tanuki suit that has the zoomies.... :emocat

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
She seems like the sort of character that will be a free one though at some point doesn't she? Like she'll get an event structured around her the way Diona did. Maybe it's just because she has that chibi look but I feel like that's going to happen eventually.

HooBoy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Played a bit of this and was curious if anybody else around was too. The description of it as Breath of the Waifu seems pretty dead on.
Played the game from ver 1.0 up until now, and now I am AR 57. Love the main story and the mystery surrounding it so far, also it got beautiful open world just like breath of wild, fun enough to explore around (waiting for another 4/5 years for the full extent of the map to be released). Too bad its a gacha game especially if you want to unlock all the character, you will need more luck and money for it. Even though people said this game lack of end content, its also great thing for casual or busy people.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Played the game from ver 1.0 up until now, and now I am AR 57. Love the main story and the mystery surrounding it so far, also it got beautiful open world just like breath of wild, fun enough to explore around (waiting for another 4/5 years for the full extent of the map to be released). Too bad its a gacha game especially if you want to unlock all the character, you will need more luck and money for it. Even though people said this game lack of end content, its also great thing for casual or busy people.
That is a bit of an advantage it's got, I think. The time required to play it isn't nearly as much as other gatcha type games I play.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Well, took 50 wishes but got Sayu, dodged Yoimiya so pity is still intact. Yoimiya seems like she might be a dud.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
She does seem like a bit of a victim of the reality that a bow character need to be OP to make people want to play them, because under normal circumstances their basic attacks are a cross off. They need to be Ganyu, Fischl, or Diona level or they just become another Amber.

Makes her a pretty easy skip when we got Baal coming up.