Artist - (G)I-DLE! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Artist (G)I-DLE!

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Hey guys, I'm a big fan of K-POP and saw that this section didn't have a specific thread for this new group that are simply fantastic! They're new but at the moment they have released these two songs, I recommend listening to them!:

1) Latata!

2) Hann!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
So OtakuFreak is a Kpop fan too! :zomg

Yes I like g-idle :nod At first I was skeptical about them but as time goes by they are growing on me. They are not bad after all, instead, they are pretty good. I like Hann > Latata. My bias is Yuqi :swoon

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So OtakuFreak is a Kpop fan too! :zomg
Yes, I simply love K-POP:wtf

Yes I like g-idle :nod At first I was skeptical about them but as time goes by they are growing on me. They are not bad after all, instead, they are pretty good. I like Hann > Latata. My bias is Yuqi :swoon
I think I was the same given not many new K-POP groups grab my intention, but I was pleasantly surprised and now they're my favourite group! I'm sorry TWICE/MAMAMOO I still love you :emocat

As for my favourite, I can't decide! On some days ''LATATA'' fits more into my mood as this light song (''every day, every night, latata!'') but on others ''HANN'' is perfect for when I feel ''edgy'' or more down in the dumps.

Soyeon is differently my favourite! She's so beautiful and has a distinct voice (she's the rapper!) which is only more appreciated when you realise that she wrote both songs by herself! LATATA is a special meaning for her specifically so it makes me appreciate her more. Plus, being the leader is a plus too!

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Now have one more fellow k pop fan.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
TWICE/MAMAMOO
You like them too? Me too :XD

As for my favourite, I can't decide! On some days ''LATATA'' fits more into my mood as this light song (''every day, every night, latata!'') but on others ''HANN'' is perfect for when I feel ''edgy'' or more down in the dumps.
I think I like Hann because it sounds like a tragedy song (I like sad songs) and the MV is Arabic-themed (desert, scorpion, mediterranean/middle-east-like buildings, etc) which is unique.

Soyeon is differently my favourite! She's so beautiful and has a distinct voice (she's the rapper!) which is only more appreciated when you realise that she wrote both songs by herself! LATATA is a special meaning for her specifically so it makes me appreciate her more. Plus, being the leader is a plus too!
Soyeon is one of acknowledgeable and talented rookie idols :nod