Seinen - Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Feng Shen Ji by Zheng Jian He

hdiuy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I gotta admit in terms of art Feng Shen Ji is 1 of the few manhuas that is very appealing to the eye with a good mix of hand drawan and digital skills.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This fight is too soon for Wu Geng. Yun Zhong was taken down so quickly indicates how strong AH Zhui is. Bai Cai sacrificed herself to protect WU Geng. Now, there are two possibilities:

1). Either Ah Zhui would retreat knowing he had hurt her, which most unlikely
2). This event will be a trigger for Wu Geng to become stronger and unlocking more portion of his divine powers

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
This fight is too soon for Wu Geng. Yun Zhong was taken down so quickly indicates how strong AH Zhui is. Bai Cai sacrificed herself to protect WU Geng. Now, there are two possibilities:

1). Either Ah Zhui would retreat knowing he had hurt her, which most unlikely
2). This event will be a trigger for Wu Geng to become stronger and unlocking more portion of his divine powers
Both possibilities could actually happen. Let's see what happened, I just found it: chapter 37 is out.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yeah it was. The crisis has been averted. Wu wants to attacks God's realm. Not only it sounds crazy but impossible. The plot just became more interesting. Who was the guy who helped Bai Cai. Another one of those fallen gods.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Yeah it was. The crisis has been averted. Wu wants to attacks God's realm. Not only it sounds crazy but impossible. The plot just became more interesting. Who was the guy who helped Bai Cai. Another one of those fallen gods.
He appeared three chapters ago here. He belongs to another supernatural group who is against the Gods, but is different from the falled gods... to add more suspense, eh? :-)

---------- Post added April 14, 2013 at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was April 06, 2013 at 02:31 PM ----------

Chapter 38 out.

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
So, part/season 1 is finally finished. Wu Geng goes to the Phantom Island to train with his uncle Zi Yu in order to grow strong enough to enter the God´s Domain. Certainly the right time to cut off and start with part 2. I just hope EGS has the second part raw.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
So, part/season 1 is finally finished. Wu Geng goes to the Phantom Island to train with his uncle Zi Yu in order to grow strong enough to enter the God´s Domain. Certainly the right time to cut off and start with part 2. I just hope EGS has the second part raw.
Ey, nice to see you are reading this one!! Do you have doubts about EGS having the second part?

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Ey, nice to see you are reading this one!! Do you have doubts about EGS having the second part?
I don´t know how available Chinese raws are to be honest.

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
That´s good news then. There is even a Feng Shen Ji III, so they should have enough material then.
Yes. I was a bid confused about the season 2 too, that's why I asked you. But the thing is that in mangaupdates the season 2 has been registered with a different name, since it includes the number of the season in the tittle, which is curious.

Btw what do you think about Feng shen ji?

Last edited:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Yes. I was a bid confused about the season 2 too, that's why I asked you. But the thing is that in mangaupdates the season 2 has been registered with a different name, since it includes the number of the season in the tittle, which is curious.

Btw what do you think about Feng shen ji?
Well, the story is engaging, the characters, including the mc, are likeable and the art is not too bad

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
its an amazing manhua, the first one i enjoyed so far i gess artwork is excellent so are the powers and fighting styles. Any idea when the next season will roll ?

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
its an amazing manhua, the first one i enjoyed so far i gess artwork is excellent so are the powers and fighting styles. Any idea when the next season will roll ?
Here is the release schedule not only for Feng Shen Ji but for all projects done by EG Scans. Considering that they seem to have both season 2 and 3 raw available, i would expect the second season starting either today/tomorrow or next Sunday.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
thats a good news, I read in the first page some one was saying that If TOG can get a sub why cant this one. Well tbh i remember how we winged the sub for TOG all of us(me narutoniichan host and many other) advertized TOG in our siggs. Gathered much interested fellas and bit by bit as the community grew sub became a necessity.
If you guys want a sub i suggest the community should expand

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
thats a good news, I read in the first page some one was saying that If TOG can get a sub why cant this one. Well tbh i remember how we winged the sub for TOG all of us(me narutoniichan host and many other) advertized TOG in our siggs. Gathered much interested fellas and bit by bit as the community grew sub became a necessity.
If you guys want a sub i suggest the community should expand
All the worrying was pointless anyway, the chapter is released

ukimix

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
That was an interesting cliffhanger for Shi Xing. I wasn't expecting to see him again. But he is immortal; so, he revived and regain his lost memories. Once he did, the memories bring life to his previously blank eyes. At the beginning I was a bit confused because the drawing is not the same of that well built guy we were used to see. But it has pretty good sense.

So now we have many fronts in development.
  • Ah Gou and his uncle in the phantom island is the promise of a new required power.
  • Shi Xing is a new powerful enemy the Gods will have to face.
  • The Dark Ones are another group who wants revenge. I suppose they also will be Ah Gou rivals, since Bai Cai will break her promise of not telling about them. But also it's possible the Ah Gou gets to establish a friendship with them, using the known patter of a protagonist converting his rivals into friends.
  • Finally the fallen gods, which now seems to be diminished by the high priest movement. Anyway the resistance will have to face an impossible rival, the hellboy big guy. In this front, I suspect Lan is not betraying the fallen gods but infiltrating high priest side.

It's a pretty good chapter to me with many new lines in development. Just perfect for the beginning of second season.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Shi Xing seemed a lot weak when he got back his sense.. he seemed thinner and idk less strong some how.
Any way Dark ones might play more pivotal roles in this season since the resistance of the fallen one seem to be weakens

Nast.J

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Xing will be tougher than he ever was now that he has fused with the immortal phoenix. He actually didn't look horrible for once, i really hated his face back then but now he finally looks decent.

I would have liked to see the Lightning's god again because he didn't seem that bad of a bad guy but oh well it seems like we're not going to see him anytime soon.

I was really surprised that some people betrayed the fallen ones. I wonder if the rest fallen ones are going to survive... They're facing Tian Kui who's not an easy opponent.

Great chapter! I liked the fact that it doesn't start peacefully :)

It's a shame that people are missing out on this awesome manhua. If only more people knew about it...