FeelsBadMan Zone | Page 84 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

FeelsBadMan Zone

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
There's full episodes of it on Youtube, or there was. I guess Amazon has so much money they don't even care. :lmao
Wait they re still on Yt, :arf thats so unfair, there s some people whose channels are down just for like a few seconds track, lol. wont complaint though.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Wait they re still on Yt, :arf thats so unfair, there s some people whose channels are down just for like a few seconds track, lol. wont complaint though.
For Vinland Saga specifically? :hmm

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
For Vinland Saga specifically? :hmm
oh just checked on Yt, and indeed VS episodes are easy to find and from ep 1, surprisingly. But didnt check for other animes, though. I usually watch on streaming sites when i dont have other options.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
oh just checked on Yt, and indeed VS episodes are easy to find and from ep 1, surprisingly. But didnt check for other animes, though. I usually watch on streaming sites when i dont have other options.
Generally speaking, you won't even be able to easily find unaltered scenes cut from an episode on Youtube, let alone full length episodes. Your assessment is correct.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Yeah, the ones I found weren't even reuploads either. They added them each week as they aired.

Well, I lucked out since I already had Amazon Prime. I guess it's good for Dororo and now BotI is on it too.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Yeah, the ones I found weren't even reuploads either. They added them each week as they aired.

Well, I lucked out since I already had Amazon Prime. I guess it's good for Dororo and now BotI is on it too.
Maybe i should subsscribe to Amazon prime. Is Blade of Immortal worth the watch ? i actually started to read a couple of chapters (3 i think) of the manga, and would prefer to complete the manga before trying the anime (tbh not exactly interested by the anime unless it ends up being great) , just dont want to do the same mistake than with VS. I put it on hold so i can catch up first others stuff, but i really love the art. Samura has such an incredible style.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Maybe i should subsscribe to Amazon prime. Is Blade of Immortal worth the watch ? i actually started to read a couple of chapters (3 i think) of the manga, and would prefer to complete the manga before trying the anime, just dont want to do the same mistake than with VS. I put it on hold so i can catch up first others stuff, but i really love the art. Samura has such an incredible style.

The anime is rushing,so I will suggest read the manga.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Maybe i should subsscribe to Amazon prime. Is Blade of Immortal worth the watch ? i actually started to read a couple of chapters (3 i think) of the manga, and would prefer to complete the manga before trying the anime (tbh not exactly interested by the anime unless it ends up being great) , just dont want to do the same mistake than with VS. I put it on hold so i can catch up first others stuff, but i really love the art. Samura has such an incredible style.
I've yet to watch it myself but I've heard some mixed things. I guess manga readers think the first two episodes rushed through some things but I've also heard some glowing things about it as well.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
No nuno...fuk it.
Just spam it anyways:woo

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Explain yourself
First I lack time thanks to my FF14 addiction.
Second it isn't exactly my genre. Sure the action is nice but I never was a seinen fan and probably never will be.
I prefer my entertaining shounen stuff and cgdct.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
First I lack time thanks to my FF14 addiction.
Second it isn't exactly my genre. Sure the action is nice but I never was a seinen fan and probably never will be.
I prefer my entertaining shounen stuff and cgdct.
Well, I'm not surprised about the last part honestly... but this really isn't an "action" series by and large, just the first big arc the manga is in now is during wartime. But eventually this series evolves into something more than just a bloody seinen series with some comedy. It's way deeper than that. I'm forcing @Hakuteiken to keep up with it even though there's not much waifu potential atm.

All I'll say is don't commit to dropping it permanently.

Reactions: Sky