Character - [Fanfiction] 1st Court Profiles (and others) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I've always wondered about it, were all of those matches singles, or there is a chance some of them were doubles matches? Not that I think that Minami is 2 courts ahead of Mizuki thanks to that, but was just wondering. In fact, if the matches are only singles matches, it would explain why Kentarou is a court below the rest.

I was thinking of writing some fanfics of mine for a while but I'm quite lazy about it '-' ... so I'll remain a reader for the moment.

This is all in my head, but maybe Mizuki is only progressing through intra-court matches? Like, he always seemed to enjoy building HIS team and getting HIS team ahead, not just himself, so wouldn't it make sense that he remained with the 13th court until they all made it to the 9th?

Also, the dude has a huge ego, so I'd imagine he enjoyed becoming the 13th court's leader -they are all crap, like Saint Rudolph I guess, in a higher court he wouldn't be respected and he wouldn't enjoy the ¨power¨ of being a leader- and that's also a reason for him to remain with them.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've always wondered about it, were all of those matches singles, or there is a chance some of them were doubles matches? Not that I think that Minami is 2 courts ahead of Mizuki thanks to that, but was just wondering. In fact, if the matches are only singles matches, it would explain why Kentarou is a court below the rest.
From my understanding it's always singles outside of the team shuffles. I was also originally thinking that Minami is 7th court because he wouldn't have been able to beat a 6th court HSer, but after looking at the whole situation again yesterday, I'm pretty convinced that it's just because there were no 6th court HSers anymore for him to take on and he's the weakest MSer, so if someone had to be a court below the rest it makes sense for it to be him.

This is all in my head, but maybe Mizuki is only progressing through intra-court matches? Like, he always seemed to enjoy building HIS team and getting HIS team ahead, not just himself, so wouldn't it make sense that he remained with the 13th court until they all made it to the 9th?
Yeah, I had this in mind too. Actually I was looking for evidence of this when I checked the pages yesterday, but unfortunately 13th court is cut out of the chapter 27 and 47 charts (don't think the court was kicked out, just because there's no notable player on it anymore) and we didn't get the exact number of players per court in the pair puri. I still think it's a cool theory though and honestly, they should've animated this in the OVA rather than Ootori.

Also, the dude has a huge ego, so I'd imagine he enjoyed becoming the 13th court's leader -they are all crap, like Saint Rudolph I guess, in a higher court he wouldn't be respected and he wouldn't enjoy the ¨power¨ of being a leader- and that's also a reason for him to remain with them.
Well, it's not like he's not respected by the better players. Even Fuji acknowledges him in the PP4 comments. I think it really makes the most sense if he was progressing with all the HSers too. Funny thing is that we still don't really know how strong or weak Mizuki really is at this point. He lost to two of Tokyo's top 3 players in PoT and those were his only matches. Then he won his tiebreaker against Inui by default and lost to some HSer probably due to insufficient data - the latter is never stated, but if you think about Ootori's loss it makes sense if the coaches wanted to see how Mizuki would fare against someone he didn't have data on.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
From my understanding it's always singles outside of the team shuffles. I was also originally thinking that Minami is 7th court because he wouldn't have been able to beat a 6th court HSer, but after looking at the whole situation again yesterday, I'm pretty convinced that it's just because there were no 6th court HSers anymore for him to take on and he's the weakest MSer, so if someone had to be a court below the rest it makes sense for it to be him.
Completely agreed here.

Yeah, I had this in mind too. Actually I was looking for evidence of this when I checked the pages yesterday, but unfortunately 13th court is cut out of the chapter 27 and 47 charts (don't think the court was kicked out, just because there's no notable player on it anymore) and we didn't get the exact number of players per court in the pair puri. I still think it's a cool theory though and honestly, they should've animated this in the OVA rather than Ootori.
Well, even though I also think it would had been better material than the one they used for Chotarou's OVA, in the end it's mostly just a theory -whereas it was stated that Outori had a defeat and a rematch against a HSer... which is interesting on its own tbh, and the guys in the Silver Pair are also quite more popular than Mizuki IIRC.

Well, it's not like he's not respected by the better players. Even Fuji acknowledges him in the PP4 comments. I think it really makes the most sense if he was progressing with all the HSers too. Funny thing is that we still don't really know how strong or weak Mizuki really is at this point. He lost to two of Tokyo's top 3 players in PoT and those were his only matches. Then he won his tiebreaker against Inui by default and lost to some HSer probably due to insufficient data - the latter is never stated, but if you think about Ootori's loss it makes sense if the coaches wanted to see how Mizuki would fare against someone he didn't have data on.
I meant respected as... being respected enough to be a leader. Sure, they wouldn't bully him - :p - nor anything, he would be seen as another player... and I don't think that would be enough for Mizuki -that's why I mentioned him having an ego. He's the type of guy that likes to be in control, to lead, to be respected as a superior. Sure, in Saint Rudolph the captain was Akazawa, but Mizuki was always the one giving instructions and calling the shots, and he definetly wouldn't have that in a court with strong players.

I think that, currently, every character that isn't top tier -the ones we are usually discussing + any character with 18 or more in stats, minus Kenya and Yuushi- nor bottom tier -Ibu, Yuuta, Kadowaki, etc...- is in a very very blurry area called ¨mid tier¨ where anyone can beat anyone, like in real life tennis. As a data player with decent stats, I assume Mizuki would have a really good shot against most of them -even if he is a player that didn't even make it into the Regionals.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, even though I also think it would had been better material than the one they used for Chotarou's OVA, in the end it's mostly just a theory -whereas it was stated that Outori had a defeat and a rematch against a HSer... which is interesting on its own tbh, and the guys in the Silver Pair are also quite more popular than Mizuki IIRC.
By "this" I just meant the scenario in general, not what we discussed specifically. As for Ootori, it is interesting too, yeah. I guess I'm just not satisfied by the way they did it and it matches neither his stat spread nor what was actually described in the pair puris. For starters, he lost by a "narrow margin" and 2-6 is hardly narrow. He should've probably lost like 6-7 or 5-7 or so. Then the practice match he had with Hirari and Tenjin in the OVA after his loss was literally a joke, they couldn't even touch his shots.

As for the rest, his latest stats are 3 SPE, 4 POW, 3 STA, 2 MEN, 3 TEC. Since Ootori was not much more than a serve bot and assist for Shishido before NPoT and then lost 87.5% of actual rallies he and Shishido had during their elimination tiebreak, I'm going out on a limb here and say that the one thing he had going into the camp was power - what was lacking was pretty much everything else. Having him improve his gripping strength is all nice and good, but it's an improvement that makes him more polarized and not more balanced like his stats seem to suggest. Finally, the other improvement you could suspect from the OVA is Mental, but that's his lowest stat.

I think that, currently, every character that isn't top tier -the ones we are usually discussing + any character with 18 or more in stats, minus Kenya and Yuushi- nor bottom tier -Ibu, Yuuta, Kadowaki, etc...- is in a very very blurry area called ¨mid tier¨ where anyone can beat anyone, like in real life tennis. As a data player with decent stats, I assume Mizuki would have a really good shot against most of them -even if he is a player that didn't even make it into the Regionals.
Probably (although I think there are people who put Mizuki into that bottom tier bunch). I think one of the key questions is how Mizuki compares to Inui actually. Inui also has a low stat total at 14, but we know that under favorable conditions he can keep up with 18 total guys like Yanagi. Plus, Inui and Mizuki are both preparation types, so I do wonder how strong Mizuki could be if he has the correct data. Unfortunately we'll never know though.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
[Nothing new, I just realized I hadn't posted my profile for Kiritani in this thread before and it seems like a good idea to have it with the rest rather than buried in another thread. Reasoning behind some of the decisions can be found in the aforementioned post, though.]

Motoshi Kiritani
The "Fake Deity" of the Genius 10. After being exposed by Ryoga, he didn't return to the camp.

Supplemental Info:
- He is the former No. 4 of the first string.
- Apparently he lives by himself.

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Handedness: Right
Eyesight: Right: 1.0 Left: 1.0
Special Technique: Ninjas of Japan - Lessen Destruction - Kiritani Triple
Playstyle: All Rounder
Shoes: Adidas Adizero Ace II AC M
Racket: Head Youtek Graphene Speed Pro

School Year: High School 3rd Year
Birthday: October 27
Blood Type: Type O
Hobbies: Unknown
Family Members: Grandfather - Father - Mother - Older Brother
Committee: ??? President
Favorite Color: Lilac
Favorite Food: Apples
Thing he wants most: Representative Badge
Thing he is bad at: Heat - Waking up early
Specialty outside of tennis: Unknown

Stats

Speed - 6: He possesses great leg strength which gives him explosive acceleration. When he kicks off the ground, he creates dust clouds that cover his side of the court completely and impair the opponent's vision.

Power - 6: His power is already above average, but becomes deceptively high when the opponent is late to react to the ball.

Stamina - 6: Increasing his stamina to be able to keep playing on a high level even at the end of the match was one of his top priorities. Because of this, he always has plenty of energy to spare.

Mental - 4: Even though he had the intention to put his life on the line, his mental fortitude was not great enough to follow through with that resolution.

Technique - 4: He has the ability to hit 10 balls at once. However, he relies too much on concealing the course of his shots, so once the opponent is able to see through his tricks, his lack of control becomes evident.

Kurobe's Memo:
He rose through the ranks steadily and still had potential, however, his inability to break into the top 3 must have left him in despair and ultimately lead to him abandoning his honest training in favor of imitating others. Had he continued, he probably would have become a valuable asset even on the world stage.

Side Image 1: Kiritani stepping on the court against Ryoga. "Leave it to me, I'll beat him even if it kills me."
Side Image Text 1: Despite his posturing, he was unable to stand up to true strength.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ramos Crawford
Blessed with talent, the court is his canvas. It seems that he has greater interest in art than tennis.

Supplemental Info:
- His grandfather was a professional tennis player.
- He hates getting dirty.

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Eyesight: Right: 1.5 Left: 1.5
Special Technique: -
Shoes: New Balance MC 896v1 2E
Racket: Dunlop Precision 100 Tour

School Year: High School 3rd Year
Birthday: March 22
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Visiting art galleries
Family Members: Grandfather - Father - Mother
Committee: None
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Filet Mignon
Thing he wants most: New sunglasses
Thing he is bad at: Festivals
Specialty outside of tennis: Playing the piano

Stats

Speed - 6: Always on the move and always predicting where the next shot is going to land, he virtually floats across the court with fluid steps.

Power - 1: He has completely abandoned power play in favor of accuracy and variety. This can become an issue when facing opponents who are able to push him into a corner.

Stamina - 6: Since he does not expend a lot of energy when playing, he can keep going for long periods of time. Even when he reaches his limit, he never sweats.

Mental - 2: Given his detached personality, he sometimes seems to be lacking in motivation compared to the rest. Yet, the way nothing seems to faze him can also kill his opponent's fighting spirit over time.

Technique - 7: Being able to freely manipulate the course and spin of the ball, his style is built around controlled strokes and volleys.

Noah's Memo:
Given his background, it is no surprise that he has become a regular on the national team. If we manage to light a fire under him even I can't imagine which heights he might reach.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
That's a really awesome concept, why Crawford though? I could imagine it fitting an European player -more specifically, a French representative imo- not so much an Aussie. The stats aren't the "problem", as you gave an explanation for them in the other thread, but the whole artist idea.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED I DIDN'T GET MY BOXING KANGAROO PLAYER BTW.

It would change the concept a bit, but I would had liked an artist player to have a high mental due to his creativity inside the court -and special techniques to fit that as well!

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's a really awesome concept, why Crawford though? I could imagine it fitting an European player -more specifically, a French representative imo- not so much an Aussie. The stats aren't the "problem", as you gave an explanation for them in the other thread, but the whole artist idea.
Like I theorized in the other thread, I think Crawford references Kiraku. And according to his 40.5 profile, Kiraku's specialty is oil painting (and his hobby is appreciating music), so I thought I'd add that in somehow.

It would change the concept a bit, but I would had liked an artist player to have a high mental due to his creativity inside the court -and special techniques to fit that as well!
This is one of those weird mental stats where one part is really good and another really bad. I just opted for the low number because of the stat total. Regarding special techniques, I feel like it'd be more like Bible tennis etc., so a whole style rather than a couple special moves.

That said, I think you could still do a slightly different take on the same concept and come up with something that fits your idea without them being overly similar. So maybe if there are unexplored French players at some point...

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Bill Hewitt
The star of Australia's middle school tennis scene. With his smile he inspires those around him.

Supplemental Info:
- Every weekend he goes jogging on a mountain near his hometown.
- To pump himself up, he often shouts "Come on!"; depending on the situation he can be as loud as 120 decibels.

Height: 190 cm
Weight: 86 kg
Eyesight: Right: 2.0 Left: 2.0
Special Technique: Up Above
Playstyle: Counter Puncher
Shoes: Yonex Power Cushion Fusion Rev
Racket: Yonex VCORE Si 98 Lite

School Year: Middle School 3rd Year
Birthday: February 24
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Bungee Jumping
Family Members: Grandfather - Grandmother - Father - Mother - Younger Brother - Younger Sister
Committee: Health Committee
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Veggie Burger
Thing he wants most: Sports Watch
Thing he is bad at: Video Games
Specialty outside of tennis: Smiling - Squeezing the juice from fruits with his bare hands

Stats

Speed - 4: His running speed is only average, but combined with his long arms his defensive range should not be underestimated.

Power - 3: With the exception of serves and smashes his shots are lacking in power. He needs to rectify this to realize his full potential.

Stamina - 7: Because he always trains regardless of where he is, he has developed unfathomable endurance.

Mental - 6: His wide smile shows his confidence. Even under pressure he does not falter, but grows stronger instead.

Technique - 5: He does not utilize angles very well, but his depth control is excellent. He can hit the ball right on the baseline or make it clip the net at will.

Noah's Memo:
He has unusual qualities for a middle schooler with high stamina and a strong mental fortitude. If he continues to apply himself he will make big waves in the future.

Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Following up this month's chapter discussion with a Noah vs Greece what-if scenario. For now, here are parts 1 and 2.

Gambit 1: Trust

Announcement: Greece and Australia are tied at 2-2 in the final round of the group league. The next match will decide the outcome.

Announcement: Representing Greece is Hades Irioporos!

Noah: (Hades Irioporos... he was the captain of the team in the exhibition matches Greece played last month. Even though he has been replaced by his younger brother since...)

Announcement: And representing Australia...

Noah: (We might not have anyone left who can take him on. Think, Noah, think... we can't let it end here...)

Announcement: Noah Dorgias!!

Noah: H-huh? That's gotta be a mistake.

Jean: There is no mistake. You're up, Noah.

JJ: Hey, what's the meaning of this?!

Jean: When we met before the WC, I could tell just by looking at you. Even though you were removed from the academy, you never stopped training your body.

Noah: ...

Jean: We've come this far thanks to you brothers.

Milky: You want Australia to become champion more than any of us, don't you?

Mac: 'tis only right that ya get to stand on the court at a time like this.

Bill: Go out there and show the world what you're made of!

Noah: B-but I shouldn't even be registered as a player.

Jean: After feeling your resolve, I added you as the final member of our team.

Noah: ! ...Thank you. Brother, could you please lead me to the court?

Noah and Hades are facing each other across the net.

Box: Hades Irioporos (HS 3rd Year)
Hades: What's the meaning of this? Not only is Australia's final player a middle schooler, you cannot even see, can you?

Noah: I never could've dreamed of standing on this court... but now that I do, I will lead Australia to the championship with my own hands!!

Gambit 2: Disabled

Ref: Game Irioporos, 1-0!!

Spectator A: Hey, what's wrong with him?

Spectator B: He's moving so clumsily... is the pressure of playing in this big of a match getting to him?

Audience: Advance Australia~ Advance Australia~

Noah: (Not good, I don't have a clear grasp on his shots... judging by how he's been playing so far, the first serve will come down the center---)

*Pong*

Ref: 15-0!!

Noah: (A weak serve to the outside...?)

JJ: Noah, it was an underhand serve!

Noah: (Underhand serve? Is he trying to take advantage of my blindness?)

Ref: Game Irioporos, 2-0!!

Noah: Th-they were all underhand serves...

Hades: Let me tell you one thing, boy...

--Flashback--
Greek U-17 Representative Selection Camp

Box: 1 week before the World Cup, it is tradition that the Greek team captain is chosen among all representatives through a tournament. After defeating Heracles in the semi-finals, Zeus now faces his older brother Hades who had previously beaten their middle brother Poseidon.

Zeus: It's time, brother. Ready to give up the top spot?

Hades: Your aura has increased since we last played against each other. But you have to grow stronger still if you wish to defeat me.

Zeus: Hahahaha stern as always. Go with the flow for once, will ya?

Hades: ...Let's begin.

Zeus: Tch. Oh well, here goes!

Zeus hits a powerful serve and attempts to charge the net. But before he reaches it, the ball shoots past him and directly into the corner.

Zeus: !

Hades: A fierce attack. But you left yourself open as a result.

Hades: Try to handle the next one a little better.

Zeus serves again.

Zeus: Hah!!

Hades: Again? I just said you are leaving yourself o---

Ref: 15-15!!

Zeus: Hehe how 'bout that?

Hades: (I see. This time he merely feigned weakness to tempt me into hitting to the same spot.)

Hades: A good strategy. As long as you refrain more using it too frequently that is.

Ref: Game Zeus, 1-0!!

Various scoring scenes.

Scoreboard:
H. Irioporos 3 40
Z. Irioporos 4 30

Heracles: To think he's only a 1st year. And yet he keeps pressuring even captain Hades.

Poseidon: Is he though? It's true that he scores consistently against Hades' serve, but he hasn't gotten to break point even once so far.
Box: Poseidon Irioporos (HS 2nd Year)

Ref: Game Hades, 4-4!!

Poseidon: Again.

Heracles: Hmm...

Zeus: (Wh-what's up with this? On one point I can read him like a book and on the next his presence just disappears?!)

Hades: Don't waver.

Zeus: Hahahaha what're you on about? Here comes the next one!!

Zeus: (It's short!)

Zeus rushes towards the return, but as he returns for the stroke...

Zeus: (A beast?! Wh-where's the ball?!)

Ref: 0-15!!

Hades: That's my newly developed technique, "Cerberus." You are the first who gets to experience its fangs.

Zeus: Haha... what an honor...

Poseidon: I knew it!

Poseidon: (So that's what he was practicing all those nights!)

Zeus: (I gotta figure out how that move works and quick.)

Zeus serves again and Hades responds with Cerberus. This time Zeus swings, but his racket doesn't connect with the ball.

Ref: 0-30!!

Zeus: (I see, so that's how it is! When it bounces, the ball splits into three. Two of them go past my ankles and the last one over my shoulder. In that case...)

On the next point Zeus connects with the shot. The return is weak though and Hades, who had moved up to the net, easily puts it away.

Ref: 0-40!!

Hades: So you are already able to return it. I commend you for that. But can you do it again?

Returning Zeus' serve, Hades hits Cerberus once more. Just like last time, Zeus winds up for the return, but unlike before the ball doesn't split. Instead it shoots up straight and misses the younger brother's head by a hair's width.

Ref: Game Hades, 5-4!!

Hades: Cerberus has a hidden tail. Try not to get stung.

Hermes: It seemed like a relatively simple shot at first. As long as you can catch up to the three balls, returning it won't be an issue.

Vulcan: But when adding in another option with completely different path and timing...

Zeus: (This isn't good. If he uses that when I can't read him, I'm at a big disadvantage.)

Poseidon: So that's what he was aiming for.

Poseidon: He kept his trump card hidden until he could deal a decisive blow.

Ref: 15-15!!

Heracles: What about Zeus? Is there a chance he still has a trump card himself?

Ref: 30-15!!

Poseidon: No. Zeus excels at controlling the flow of the game, but he's always preferred sticking to the basics.

Ref: 30-30!!

Poseidon: But Hades...

Ref: 40-30, match point!!

Poseidon: Can conceal his intentions temporarily and break free of Zeus' control.

Hades: So this is it. You have done well, Zeus.

Zeus: Hey, hey, it's not over yet.

Hades: By the way gets ready to serve did I mention that tosses up the ball Cerberus can be used on serve as well?

Hades fires off the serve.

Zeus: (He hasn't used Cerberus this game yet! But why did he announce it? Is he trying to deceive me?! A normal serve...?!)

Zeus prepares for the return. Sees Hades approaching the net. The point from 4-4, 0-30 flashes in his mind.

Zeus: (Cerberus?!)

But instead of splitting, the ball bounces straight towards Zeus' face.

Zeus: (D-damnit!)

Zeus jumps backwards and blindly smashes down. He connects with the frame. The return clips the tape, changes its course and hits Hades, who was preparing for a backhand volley, into the shoulder. Hades racket drops to the floor as he clutches his shoulder in pain.

Someone on black background: His arm is paralyzed.

Someone on black background: He won't recover in time for the world cup.

--Flashback end--

Hades: ...I cannot lift my shoulder anymore. Hitting regular serves has become impossible for me.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Was about to be a lazy ass and post this in the other thread, but I changed my mind because I wanted to discuss more things:

I really liked the chapters you just wrote, they came out of nowhere too, hope there is a continuation soon ^^

Any reason why you chose to make Hades serve only underhanded? Have you been cooking that idea for a player for a while?

McGregor has the thickest accent in the world, needs more "mates" tho :p

Not really relevant to the story, but in your mind, who would you make Greece play against in the exhibition matches that Hades played? Which team in Greece-Aus won S2? You know, momentum and shit '-'

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Any reason why you chose to make Hades serve only underhanded? Have you been cooking that idea for a player for a while?
No, it's one of my awesome parallels of course. There are two thought processes here:
1. Zeus has some of Tachibana's attributes as I theorized in the stat and parallels threads a little while ago.
2. Zeus, Poseidon and Hades form a trio.

So I was wondering if Tachibana is also part of a trio by any chance and surprisingly the answer is yes. He, Chitose and Daimaru formed a trio in their 2nd year in Shishigaku. Then I was thinking about having a flashback match between Zeus and Hades (Tachibana vs Chitose where Tachibana first showed Abare Dama) where Hades would get injured in some way. Afterwards I did some research to see if Hades was ever injured in mythology and some sources state that there was indeed one time: he got shot into the shoulder with an arrow by Heracles. From that the idea of his arm getting broken was born, but that seemed a bit much damage to receive from someone who isn't actually a power player, so ultimately I settled for paralysis. And the underhand serve was the natural conclusion.

McGregor has the thickest accent in the world, needs more "mates" tho :p
I shall correct that if I give him another line later on.

Not really relevant to the story, but in your mind, who would you make Greece play against in the exhibition matches that Hades played? Which team in Greece-Aus won S2? You know, momentum and shit '-'
For the first question, unsure. Probably no one particularly strong, maybe Italy or some team in that range. Second one, I'm leaning more towards Greece having won S2, Noah's strategy was probably to avoid S1 altogether.

Animariano

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Wow! You are very good at fanfics! I loved it :)
I am making one, and with this alone you already won me in narrative haha

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
No, it's one of my awesome parallels of course.
Wow, easy there '-'

So I was wondering if Tachibana is also part of a trio by any chance and surprisingly the answer is yes. He, Chitose and Daimaru formed a trio in their 2nd year in Shishigaku.
I had to look for him because I really didn't remember who Daimaru was. Didn't really connect in my mind ever that this Sasabe-like little shit used to be WoK's partner.

You're saying that Poseidon likes to threaten little girls? :p

Tha's all jokes, dw.

Afterwards I did some research to see if Hades was ever injured in mythology and some sources state that there was indeed one time: he got shot into the shoulder with an arrow by Heracles.
To make it even better, there is another Myth where Heracles goes into the Underworld to "kidnap" Cerberus -which fits Zeus confronting the move here- although later he returned it, and he also rescued a friend he had down there. He's basically the only dude to willingly go down there and go back -maybe Hades in your story was unbeaten untill he had to retire against Zeus.

I didn't mention it but I like the fact that you left Poseidon's potential ambiguous -we know he's worse than Hades, but so is Zeus, so who knows.

I shall correct that if I give him another line later on.
Aight m8.

For the first question, unsure. Probably no one particularly strong, maybe Italy or some team in that range. Second one, I'm leaning more towards Greece having won S2, Noah's strategy was probably to avoid S1 altogether.
I like the idea of them playing against Italy and destroying their fake copied Gods '-'

I agree with the last part o/

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I had to look for him because I really didn't remember who Daimaru was. Didn't really connect in my mind ever that this Sasabe-like little shit used to be WoK's partner.
I'm actually curious how good Daimaru really is. The only comparison points we have is that he got destroyed by Tezuka and Atobe which isn't all that specific when you get down to it.

To make it even better, there is another Myth where Heracles goes into the Underworld to "kidnap" Cerberus -which fits Zeus confronting the move here- although later he returned it, and he also rescued a friend he had down there. He's basically the only dude to willingly go down there and go back -maybe Hades in your story was unbeaten untill he had to retire against Zeus.
Oh yeah, I read about that too, didn't really make the connection like that though. Is the Cerberus move clear btw? I tried to be kind of detailed about what it does, but didn't exactly go into why it is that way.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Is the Cerberus move clear btw? I tried to be kind of detailed about what it does, but didn't exactly go into why it is that way.
I think it is, it's pretty straight forward. In my mind, as I imagined the point, it ended up being some sort of more agressive, cooler and better Phantom Ball '-'

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think it is, it's pretty straight forward. In my mind, as I imagined the point, it ended up being some sort of more agressive, cooler and better Phantom Ball '-'
Well, the key is that it can strike in two ways. Either it splits into 3 and go after three very difficult to reach spots (representing the three heads) or it goes straight for the face (representing the snake tail).

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Well, the key is that it can strike in two ways. Either it splits into 3 and go after three very difficult to reach spots (representing the three heads) or it goes straight for the face (representing the snake tail).
Yeh. Dw man, it's very very clearly written ^^

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Disclaimer: This character does not actually exist in any way, shape or form.

Martin Siekert
A mainstay at the national U-14 invitational camp since he entered middle school. There are no weaknesses in his game.

Supplemental Info:
- He is fluent in German, French, Italian and Romansh.
- Each summer he does a bike tour through the Alps.

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Handedness: Left
Eyesight (with glasses): Right: 1.5 Left: 1.5
Special Technique: Drop Drop - Waterfall
Shoes: Wilson Rush Open 2.0
Racket: Wilson Pro Staff 97

School Year: Middle School 3rd Year
Birthday: July 21
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Cycling - Halma
Family Members: Grandfather - Father - Mother - Older Sister
Committee: None
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Favorite Food: Älplermagronen
Thing he wants most: Scientific Calculator
Thing he is bad at: Weak-minded people
Specialty outside of tennis: Hunting

Stats

Speed - 5: He uses various movement techniques to glide across the court with ease and catch the ball on the rise.

Power - 5: By maximizing the elastic potential energy in his body, he is able to fire off powerful serves.

Stamina - 5: Since he favors high-altitude training, he has built up a considerable amount of stamina.

Mental - 5: Equipped with an unbreakable spirit and tenacity, he calmly closes in on his target without giving the opponent any breathing room.

Technique - 5: With skills far surpassing the middle school level, he is able to close out points whenever the opponent gives him the smallest opening.

Onojiha's Memo:
This kid's already stomped out all weak points. It'll be a waste if he doesn't become world no. 1 in the future, a waste!

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I approve the memo.

I'm curious about his moves. I assume Waterfall is not the same as Inui's serve?

The fact that he is bad dealing with "weak-minded" people -which is subjective- makes me think he wouldn't be a very good doubles player, the pretentious bastard '-'

What was your idea for his playstyle, a better Shiraishi?