Predictions - Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
These were reviews/reactions that I enjoyed watching.
Only youtube reviewer I watch is double4anime, foreverworld annoys me for some reason.

Last edited:

GamerSkull

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Only youtube reviewer I watch is double4anime, foreverworld is annoys me for some reason.
I don't watch Double4Anime or ForneverWorld. I don't really like the content that either of them do.
I only watch the reactions done by AfroFluff and Sunpatch94.

I also watch the stuff done by SavageZweiPanda on occasion. That's about it though.

To be honest, I don't really watch too many Fairy Tail videos on Youtube but I have been doing so for the last month or two out of sheer boredom. Sometimes I have time to kill so I look out of curiosity. :)

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't watch Double4Anime or ForneverWorld. I don't really like the content that either of them do.
I only watch the reactions done by AfroFluff and Sunpatch94.

I also watch the stuff done by SavageZweiPanda on occasion. That's about it though.
I never heard of the first two but I've seen Savage from somewhere before, SoulAnimation isn't bad either, big natsu x lucy fan

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
I never heard of the first two but I've seen Savage from somewhere before, SoulAnimation isn't bad either, big natsu x lucy fan
I try to avoid most anime reviewers. I also don't particularly like a lot of them either but there a few cool ones.

It's not just FT-related stuff though as I apply that to all of the manga and anime I read or watch.

I don't mind theory videos but when it comes down to it, I'd rather go to a forum where I can actively discuss stuff with other people instead of just passively watching a video review and commenting on it.

I do make exceptions every now and then though, such as when big events occur in the stories I follow.

I'm looking forward to more news about the second movie.

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I try to avoid most anime reviewers. I also don't particularly like a lot of them either but there a few cool ones.

It's not just FT-related stuff though as I apply that to all of the manga and anime I read or watch.

I don't mind theory videos but when it comes down to it, I'd rather go to a forum where I can actively discuss stuff with other people instead of just passively watching a video review and commenting on it.

I do make exceptions every now and then though, such as when big events occur in the stories I follow.

I'm looking forward to more news about the second movie.
Oh yes looking forward to see that Nalu moment. Since the events happened during the gap between Avater and Alverz i hope Natsu say sorry to Lucy for leaving her alone for a whole year.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States

Theory videos on Acnologia seem to be quite common.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
ENJOY!

Though I am a little disappointed with Jellal's reaction when seeing Erza naked. This is the same game guy who got nosebleeds from grabbing her boobs during the pool OVA. I expected him to completely freak out.

Last edited:

LordOTaco

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a small channel myself that I upload FT vids too mostly theory stuff but i like to do funny cracks and vids time to time for fun. Although its really a personal channel for whatever i feel like at the time. I generally like following the theory and prediction ones out there like Nina, SenpaiFruit, UnderratedMage, RaiHan, rgaEnchanter, Perm etc...a good one to follow for quality Fairy Tail cracks is ChidzHustle his stuff is pretty funny.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
well, Wendy should have the most potential out of all Dragon Slayers.

but Natsu is the MC so he will always have the most potential.

Last edited:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
fam this is so accurate how I feel lol props. chapter was dope to me but man that ending gives you bad vibes she's Erza will be out next week.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country