Discussion - Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Final Villian?

• Total voters

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
God no, after seeing Alta face and FH, no more shitty sources of MP lmfao
[/QUOTE]

this, both of them especially FH was hyped yet there hype got destroyed instantly

poor zeref never got the chance to shine as the 2nd final boss of fairy tail

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Is that though?

White witch is someone who nullifies or "whites out" magic power. So she fits the description?

I thought she just made up rumors and spread about other stuff

I don't know lol, Mashima keeps retconning stuff and it's making me confused
Yeah. To clarify: There's an actual white wizard. Faris was an imposter.

My bet is that Elfseria is the actual white wizard.

Alter Fairy Heart incoming.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Is that though?

White witch is someone who nullifies or "whites out" magic power. So she fits the description?

I thought she just made up rumors and spread about other stuff

I don't know lol, Mashima keeps retconning stuff and it's making me confused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No more infinite rubbish. Mashima doesn't know what infinite is lol. How can someone remove or absorb something infinite magic? It's endless right. Zeref absorbing infinite magic didn't make any sense. It's limitless. Just show Mashima doesn't care about logic.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No more infinite rubbish. Mashima doesn't know what infinite is lol. How can someone remove or absorb something infinite magic? It's endless right. Zeref absorbing infinite magic didn't make any sense. It's limitless. Just show Mashima doesn't care about logic.
well maybe the infinite magic can be absorbed but u can spam attacks from it endlessly without even trying

i think thats mashimas style

still sucks that zeref nor acno got the chance to shine as the final bosses and now dumbasses like the real white wizard,ignia,georg and elefseria will probably be the final villains and far better written then zeref/acno cause mashima will probably learn how to write

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah. To clarify: There's an actual white wizard. Faris was an imposter.

My bet is that Elfseria is the actual white wizard.
Interesting. Which chapter mentions it? Or can you link panel if you remember?

Alter Fairy Heart incoming.
:notlikethis

I think Zeref/FH dynamic was all right, at least in theory.
FH did indeed buff Zeref up by many tiers, but didn't buff him to infinity. Because there is a limit to how much magic Zeref's body can absorb as usable magic. Zeref did have the "source" within his body somewhere, but he still has a limit to how much his container can hold. If that makes any sense

It's similar to Hades and GH dynamic. GH was an "infinite supply" of MP, basically a copy of FH that needed life supply to be active. But didn't make Hades jump to infinity, instead just made him powerup many tiers.

So, that part of FH Zeref was fine.

The problem was the final BS fight. Ok maybe Natsu burned all his MP that he "currently" had in his container. But FH should simply just restore all that MP within a short period of time after Zeref was knocked out, essentially returning him to his full power again.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
can someone list the rumors about WW that Jellal got? Zeref's counterpart, 100 years old, and?

IIRC having followers is one of them? if it's true I wonder who they are..... worthy opponents to FT or, just some fodders lol

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
can someone list the rumors about WW that Jellal got? Zeref's counterpart, 100 years old, and?

IIRC having followers is one of them? if it's true I wonder who they are..... worthy opponents to FT or, just some fodders lol
Yea, having followers and being part of a guild is one of them.

WW nullifying magic to eventually lead magic deficient mages into insanity/death was another

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Interesting. Which chapter mentions it? Or can you link panel if you remember?

:notlikethis

I think Zeref/FH dynamic was all right, at least in theory.
FH did indeed buff Zeref up by many tiers, but didn't buff him to infinity. Because there is a limit to how much magic Zeref's body can absorb as usable magic. Zeref did have the "source" within his body somewhere, but he still has a limit to how much his container can hold. If that makes any sense

It's similar to Hades and GH dynamic. GH was an "infinite supply" of MP, basically a copy of FH that needed life supply to be active. But didn't make Hades jump to infinity, instead just made him powerup many tiers.

So, that part of FH Zeref was fine.

The problem was the final BS fight. Ok maybe Natsu burned all his MP that he "currently" had in his container. But FH should simply just restore all that MP within a short period of time after Zeref was knocked out, essentially returning him to his full power again.
I honestly think that mashima realised that he made zeref way to OP and didn't know a way to beat him so he just made natsu being able to burn time out of nowhere lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yea, having followers and being part of a guild is one of them.

WW nullifying magic to eventually lead magic deficient mages into insanity/death was another
she was a part of a guild? gotta re-read 100YQ lol

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Turning the world into a white nothingness was another. I find it weird the members just accepted her as the white mage.

Taris

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
this, both of them especially FH was hyped yet there hype got destroyed instantly

[/QUOTE]
Zeref has plot restrictions to use more than 10% of his real power , lol. His real power is summon demon army , time-stop, teleportation, perma death spells and etc.
Even in fight vs Plotsu he can only use black balls :yodawg It is like Naruto battle Jiraya vs Pain when Nagato use 100% of his powers vs clowny fiesta in Konoha vs Naruto where he barelly use 10% of his powers and only god know why drop his puppets 1 vs 1 compare his tacticks 6 vs 1 when he has 0 weaknesses

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
[/**QUOTE]

You need to work on your quotes, it's getting wack a lot of times lol

Zeref was shat on so badly in the final arc that people are putting him below base Natsu, below top Spriggans and even below average Spriggans lmao. So sad.

I honestly think that mashima realised that he made zeref way to OP and didn't know a way to beat him so he just made natsu being able to burn time out of nowhere lol

she was a part of a guild? gotta re-read 100YQ lol
Yea, Alverez arc is the worst manga arc I've ever had the displeasure of reading lol.

Rebellious guild or something I think. Not sure

Zeref has plot restrictions to use more than 10% of his real power , lol. His real power is summon demon army , time-stop, teleportation, perma death spells and etc.
Genius archmage, engaged in fist fight in final battle 🤡🤡🤡

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Either Ank, just to see it and whatever account has been settled for natsu with maivis and zeref.
This won't happen since Mashima had no intention of using him. There is nothing to settle because Zeref got what he deserved.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Mashima is the final villain:yodawg

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Mashima is the final villain:yodawg
At least then we'll get to see Fairy Tail one-shotted. :yodawg

How was he the worse villain in fairy tail?
Because he is trash and contradictory to his own character. His personality is bland. Hurrah "Destruction" and he didn't destroy shit as well. Just because someone is strong doesn't mean he is a well-written character.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You need to work on your quotes, it's getting wack a lot of times lol

yeah lol

Zeref was shat on so badly in the final arc that people are putting him below base Natsu, below top Spriggans and even below average Spriggans lmao. So sad.

never saw people put him below top spriggans but i did see one person put him below base natsu in suzaku vs zeref thread lol

Yea, Alverez arc is the worst manga arc I've ever had the displeasure of reading lol.

it could have been better but mashima probably realised that he created to powerful villains and didn't know a way to beat them, but now he feels sorry for his readers that they did not get to see spriggan hype so now hes probably gonna make it all up with BDSK hype and this time he might actually make them live up to their hype lol

Rebellious guild or something I think. Not sure

Oh, but didn't jellal also said "followers of the white wizard" imagine if hes talking about zeref cause the moment zeref got FH a shockwave of white magic blasted out of the guild who knows how far it went and maybe someone just started following the magic and made up a random rumor called "this is the white wizards work" and then faris just impostors him lol or maybe zerefs still alive he probably just rewinded time when natsu beat him up without natsu knowing cause he didn't wanna get his ass kicked but oh well won't care to have zeref in 100YQ cause we still gotta see ankseram and it would be more logical if we see him and zeref talk lol

Genius archmage, engaged in fist fight in final battle 🤡🤡🤡
Lol

At least then we'll get to see Fairy Tail one-shotted. :yodawg

Because he is trash and contradictory to his own character. His personality is bland. Hurrah "Destruction" and he didn't destroy shit as well. Just because someone is strong doesn't mean he is a well-written character.
your talking about acno right? he didn't care about destruction till the last arc idk why

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol

your talking about acno right? he didn't care about destruction till the last arc idk why
He cared about destruction in Tartaros we didn’t really know what he wanted till then. His goals were destroy any traces of dragons and destruction.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
He cared about destruction in Tartaros we didn’t really know what he wanted till then. His goals were destroy any traces of dragons and destruction.
oh, but his goal was mainly killing every dragon but we still dont know why lol

Even in fight vs Plotsu he can only use black balls :yodawg It is like Naruto battle Jiraya vs Pain when Nagato use 100% of his powers vs clowny fiesta in Konoha vs Naruto where he barelly use 10% of his powers and only god know why drop his puppets 1 vs 1 compare his tacticks 6 vs 1 when he has 0 weaknesses
[/QUOTE]

Mashima probably didn't know a way to take down FH zeref so he just made natsu beat him lol

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
oh, but his goal was mainly killing every dragon but we still dont know why lol
He saw dragons as evil that’s why. The anime had this whole thing about it.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mashima probably didn't know a way to take down FH zeref so he just made natsu beat him lol
He saw dragons as evil that’s why. The anime had this whole thing about it.
[/QUOTE]

oh then idk why ppl think its bad writing if he saw dragons as evil then he had reasons to slay them lol