Politics - European Elections | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Politics European Elections

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Bavaria
While I do sincerly hope that the winner will be allowed to lead the commission, which is doubted by some, I also don't like the choice of candidates much. Except for Tsipras, all candidates are from the north-west. On the other hand, safe for the green candidate, all of the serious parties send old men. So asl kinda failed them all :D

And who to vote for? I've heard many great speeches and then there were interviews stating the exact opposite the next day, so I'm somewhat undecided despite all the tools :s

brajt

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
That's what I don't like about this kind of elections. Lots of the people will go with "I won't vote for this candidate because he's from a wrong country". Reminds me of Eurovision song festival, where the majority of votes goes because people voted for a country, not for a song.

As for the parties, also in general, people here in Europe vote for whatever party they voted in their local parliament elections, without taking it in mind which fraction of the EU parliament they belong to. EU elections are still regarded as something that doesn't concerns us that much.

Personally, I don't have any preferences as for what candidate should get the commision president's seat.