European Cookie Spread? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

European Cookie Spread?

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I get to review stuff for free for amazon and they had this up there. Do Europeans truly eat this? Like why would you want a sandwich to taste like a cookie?

xanorkid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
It is pretty delicious. You should try it lol, it's better when you spread it in toast or biscuits. Also, it isn't that bad, some people eat live octopus or scorpions. It depends on what food appeals on what person lol

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ohkay Ill try it, I dont know if I will it directly out of the container but maybe get some cracker to spread it on.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Cookie flavored spread? That sounds awesome... To bad I can't get some over here... maybe I can make some? Gonna look into that.... Seeing the ingredients it seems to be made out of actual cookies and oil so it should be simple enough. COOKIE SANDWICH FTW!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Got some cookie spread cookies and cream flavored and graham cracker flavored. I guess I can see the appeal of using cookie spread on white bread and crackers. Definitely loved cookies and cream flavored, so chocolaty.

xanorkid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You know what you can do, is to get two slices of bread, put a dallop of butter, some marsmallows and the graham cracker flavored spread, toast it for a few minutes, and you'll have an amazing smores bread! You can even put some salted peanuts or almonds for a sweet-salty flavor.