Games - Epic Seven | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Epic Seven

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, its getting somewhere.

Now i will have to slowly start looking for a good replacement for Ras. He is good for now, but i will need better, far better.
I do hear Kluri is the go to cheap unit thats actually pretty awesome (despite being a green unit), though there is also Falconer Kluri right.

As for the main story, i reached Iseria's homeland, chapter 5. I must say im starting to like the overall world, the characters are cool (Sez is best boi, and of course Bellona is best girl and top waifu ... now im wondering how to acquire her, she might even be a goo replacement for Ras cuz of her aoe and defense breaking skills .... i assume she is limited right ), i like the variety of the races, the story is ok with some cringe anime-esk moments but still has a final fantasy cool theme and feel to it, which i like.
I will have to slow down with playing for a bit cuz its a bit time consuming (plus i have other games to play as well + college of course lol), but i feel like im invested now. A very nice pick of a game.
Yeah, it has a way of eating up a lot of time if you let it. Always a good idea to set games like this down for a couple days or weeks here and there.

Bellona isn't actually limited so you have a chance at her every daily summon. A very very small chance.

As for who to replace Ras with. Looking at your core team you've got a great start with Sez, Angelica, and Silk. So you've got a great DPS/AOE with Sez. You've got probably the best healer/tank in Angelica. And great support with Silk with her speed buffing/debuffing. So I would sugget getting more damage over everything else.

The best unit I'm sure you have access to for that role is probably the 3 star Lorina. Even before her specialty change she's a great single target damage dealer and since she's dark element you never have to worry about element disadvantage.. And like Kluri she has a specialty change that makes her godly.

Another option would be the 3 star Kiris. Who can prolong all debuffs and inflict lots of poison which does huge damage since it scales off enemy max HP.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok, its getting somewhere.

Now i will have to slowly start looking for a good replacement for Ras. He is good for now, but i will need better, far better.
I do hear Kluri is the go to cheap unit thats actually pretty awesome (despite being a green unit), though there is also Falconer Kluri right.

As for the main story, i reached Iseria's homeland, chapter 5. I must say im starting to like the overall world, the characters are cool (Sez is best boi, and of course Bellona is best girl and top waifu ... now im wondering how to acquire her, she might even be a goo replacement for Ras cuz of her aoe and defense breaking skills .... i assume she is limited right ), i like the variety of the races, the story is ok with some cringe anime-esk moments but still has a final fantasy cool theme and feel to it, which i like.
I will have to slow down with playing for a bit cuz its a bit time consuming (plus i have other games to play as well + college of course lol), but i feel like im invested now. A very nice pick of a game.

Nice cantina.

While using Angelica as a tank, you have a lot of options, but my two favorites are:

1) Hyper tank team
Recomended: F.Kluri, Armin, Twyinn
Get a Knight and give them the Artifact Aurius while keeping angelica as your tank. Unless you get unlucky and EVERYONE targets your dps for 2 turns straight, this party aint ever dying

2) CR Booster
Recomended: Schuri, Twyinn
CR standing for Combat Readiness. It a type of buff that directly increases your character(s) progress bar, and is very effective on manipulating the battle flow. It can help a slower unit give that clutch hit/heal that saves your game

Not counting on the luck of the dice, I´d recommend you get the free Lorina and do her Speciality Change quest, she is a beast dps unit once you spend some time with her.

HOWEVER:

2 commments on speciality change

1st) Once you start a speciality quest, you need to finish it before you start another one. I´d say that unless you have Aurius, you should focus on adding more dps to your party by getting Lorina

2nd) While just completing them makes the character more powerfull, it is the Rune Skill Tree that makes the SC characters actually good: A skill tree that has 30 upgrades (you unlock all of them) that make the SC Character more powerfull than most 5* units.
Such a power comes at a price:
DORITO HELL
410 Triangle Runes
40 Hex runes
(In total)

So yeah, SCs are a lot of work but most of the time they are worth it. A small review to help you

Illyrios Axe guy: THE best SC in my opinion, a generalist unit that is tanky, has self-heal and some debuffs
Lorina: A better DPS than Axe Guy, her dmg goes trough the roof
Kluri: Some people say she is the best tank of the game and I won´t disagree

Hazel + Roozid: mmmeeeh, not bad but not as powerfull as the other tree. SC Roozid look is badass as fuck, tho

Rikoris: a bit new to judge, but seems mostly guided towars the new hunt instead of general PVE/PVP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it has a way of eating up a lot of time if you let it. Always a good idea to set games like this down for a couple days or weeks here and there.

Bellona isn't actually limited so you have a chance at her every daily summon. A very very small chance.

As for who to replace Ras with. Looking at your core team you've got a great start with Sez, Angelica, and Silk. So you've got a great DPS/AOE with Sez. You've got probably the best healer/tank in Angelica. And great support with Silk with her speed buffing/debuffing. So I would sugget getting more damage over everything else.

The best unit I'm sure you have access to for that role is probably the 3 star Lorina. Even before her specialty change she's a great single target damage dealer and since she's dark element you never have to worry about element disadvantage.. And like Kluri she has a specialty change that makes her godly.

Another option would be the 3 star Kiris. Who can prolong all debuffs and inflict lots of poison which does huge damage since it scales off enemy max HP.
I agree, Kirisis is a gerat anti-boss unit.
Do be aware that she sucks at pvp if that is your focus, while Lorina does not

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I've beaten the main game a week ago with: Sez-Silk-Haste-Angelica team and with Charles as sub and coming in for clutch time. I was away from home last week so the game came perfectly to kill the boredom.

I also got Cermia today. Third pull from my savings, which is pretty neat. And i cant believe that Cherami Leigh is voicing her, thats so awesome.
Not sure how much resources should i put into her, but she is a very good single target damager.
Oh and speaking on damage, i am close on getting Lorina.

I've been playing hard mode here and there when i got some free time, and just today i finished the second region. The battles are the same only harder, but i like that its not replaying the story as well. A nice touch from the developers that you actually continue the story.

I guess its also time to slowly grind the lesser units to reach a six star with a hero. I've been planning to make Sez my first six star, but i hear Angelica is more useful as a six star ....

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've beaten the main game a week ago with: Sez-Silk-Haste-Angelica team and with Charles as sub and coming in for clutch time. I was away from home last week so the game came perfectly to kill the boredom.

I also got Cermia today. Third pull from my savings, which is pretty neat. And i cant believe that Cherami Leigh is voicing her, thats so awesome.
Not sure how much resources should i put into her, but she is a very good single target damager.
Oh and speaking on damage, i am close on getting Lorina.

I've been playing hard mode here and there when i got some free time, and just today i finished the second region. The battles are the same only harder, but i like that its not replaying the story as well. A nice touch from the developers that you actually continue the story.

I guess its also time to slowly grind the lesser units to reach a six star with a hero. I've been planning to make Sez my first six star, but i hear Angelica is more useful as a six star ....
You can go either way. Angelica is nice because the stat boost makes her a better tank and healer. Sez getting more damage on the other hand can greatly assist you in making more 6 stars faster.

Because the easiest and most efficient way to do that currently is to run one strong AOE hero equipped with something like the abyss life drain set with 3 fodder and a strong support. And the stronger that hero is the faster the process becomes. I usually do the event grinding mission on normal.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This new event´s story SCREAMS montmancy SC, especially since there isn´t any water sc at the moment.

Pulled lot of good heroes, sad that the free equip event is over, I was having way more fun with the game like that.

Kise is 6th awaken, Cermina/ML Achates/ML Aither joined me

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I pulled a couple new heroes over the last month or so. Haven't built any of them though. Sez, Charlotte, and ML Cidd were the biggest ones. I want to focus on strengthening what I already have before I add anybody else into the mix.

Supposedly we have collab of some sort coming? What do you guys think it might be? Or want it to be?

Obviously, I'm hoping for Tower of God or Fate. But it seems more likely that it would be an anime property.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I still have not managed to get waifu Bellona :s ... though i am saving my tickets quite a bit so maybe more luck when a new banner comes.
The other day I got Charlotte as well, from a pull via gold transmit stones. Havent invested in her yet cuz im mostly grinding and spending my resources to promote Sez into a 6 star.

A collab you say :hmm
Im not familiar with the production studio that made this game, so i have no idea what the collab would be. But if someone would have asked me to take a guess i would say Final Fantasy. Maybe a collab with Brave Exvius, or better yet Granblue Fantasy :^_^

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still have not managed to get waifu Bellona :s ... though i am saving my tickets quite a bit so maybe more luck when a new banner comes.
The other day I got Charlotte as well, from a pull via gold transmit stones. Havent invested in her yet cuz im mostly grinding and spending my resources to promote Sez into a 6 star.

A collab you say :hmm
Im not familiar with the production studio that made this game, so i have no idea what the collab would be. But if someone would have asked me to take a guess i would say Final Fantasy. Maybe a collab with Brave Exvius, or better yet Granblue Fantasy :^_^
I don't really know thier catalogue either but sometimes collabs can surprside you. For example in the Danmachi game they were doing a Date A Live crossover last I checked. Fully voiced with an actually story and everything believe it or not. Which is not related in any way to Danmachi. Final Fantasy wouldn't be a bad match, your definitely right about that.

I'd be pretty hyped if it was something weird though. Obviously the ultimate moneymaker would be a Fate Crossover where you could get Jalter on a banner.

Though I feel like a challenge is going to be that I'm pretty sure Epic Seven is either Korean or English voiced. So I'm not sure how they would work that with Japanese characters.

They released a teaser image that suggests the Collab will be Guilty Gear with 4 characters. Looks like Sol, Baiken, I-no, and Dizzy. So lots of waifus.:pleased

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Looks pretty cool :nod

Especially the character in the middle :3c am i right Jam

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks pretty cool :nod

Especially the character in the middle :3c am i right Jam
I'm all about Oppai Samurai but Dizzy is also quite nice.

Really hoping Baiken is going to be a AOE nature unit because that's one of things I need most right now. That and a healer of any element but fire.

The one downside to this game is that every time a decent banner comes out the servers just die. They really need to fix whatever is going on under the hood. Even now like 16 hours later it's still lagging like hell.

Did manage to get my oppai samurai though.:pleased

Took me the full 121 tries though. Good thing I had plenty saved up. Hope you guys got luckier.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i noticed the lagging. Pretty bad when i cant even finish a mission properly. This needs some fixing.

No Dizzy yet :gwah will i have to wait for her a bit more....

I tried pulling for Baiken a few times but stopped myself cuz this is clearly bait for all those who want Dizzy. Need to save up instead. Plus i do have Haste, who seems to have some similar abilities to OppaiSamurai.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baiken is an interesting hero. She's got a lot going on with her skills.

She's basically Surin and Karen combined. Which makes her damage potential huge but unfortunately is going to make her tough to build. Like Karen she needs 100% crit to make her skills work properly. She needs high damage because bleeds procs inflict 33% of your attack per stack. She needs effectiveness to allow those bleeds to land. And she needs speed to make full use of all of that. Which is a crazy amount of very specific gear requirements.

Then on top of that because of the way her skills are with the effect % and CR % bonuses. They all need to be leveled up pretty high. Which is going to be a ton of malogora.

But if you can get all that stuff worked out though. She is going to be able to come in on turn one. Do huge damage inflict a bunch or bleeds. Then get a free turn. Then detonate them all and do crazy burst damage while giving your whole team a 25% CR boost.

It also seems like she has devastating synergy with Kiris.

Because with her third skill she can detonate the bleed damage. And the way that works is basically taking the damage of the bleeds and how much duration is left on them. Then blowing that up. That's going to do tens of thousands of damage for sure.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Damn, for once fortune smiles upon me :yay
Got two Dizziys, Rose and Lots in just 15 pulls.
.... but still no Bellona :darn

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice! Congratulations.

I go her at about 110, fortunately I had a lot saved up before this event. Also got Angelica and 2 copies of the artifact along the way and that's going to be huge for me. In addition to that with my ML I got Kitty Clarissa.

So basically I'm going to be leveling and gearing units forever. It's a good problem to have though.:amuse

It's so satisfying when you get a unit built up just right. Like my Baiken.:pleased

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oppai Samurai buffed to the max :nod nice
And so many six stars, with almost max awakening, damn. I only got Sez as a six star, with 5 star awakening, but i am slowly gathering resources to finish his awakening and for the next six star (for either Angelica, Cermia, Haste, or even Dizzy --> the other Dizzy will come in handy here).

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oppai Samurai buffed to the max :nod nice
And so many six stars, with almost max awakening, damn. I only got Sez as a six star, with 5 star awakening, but i am slowly gathering resources to finish his awakening and for the next six star (for either Angelica, Cermia, Haste, or even Dizzy --> the other Dizzy will come in handy here).
It's not as good as it looks I assure you. Baiken is without question the most powerful unit I've got. If anything in hindsight I probably should have spent less time 5 starring in more time gearing and awakening.

Kato's Kise for example is much much stronger than mine. Every time I pick her as a support I become more jealous. I don't know what her stats are but they must be really good. The only units you can see there that I would consider decently geared are probably Aramintha(who has the second abyss set), Iseria (who has Ubrids set from the lab), and Lidica (who has a pretty reasonable set).

And you should be getting another nice six star in Sol (another unit I need to gear:feelsbadman). With all the event copies he should be a nice SSS 6 star for free. That's what Zeno was for me.

My mistake I think was not realizing earlier just how valuable the common level 85 gear is from the shop. After I reached account level 60 I should have been buying the speed boots along with rings and amulets a long time ago.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I still lack a fair amount of decent gear for my main team. This is basically the best i could do for Sez, while having some consideration towards my other "top tier" units:

I still need to give him a better leg gear (either a good attack or speed set, and give this defense set gear to Angelica). And i also need to be more careful with gear enhancements. Need to save more when i get better gear overall.

Lol i havent even considered buying high level common gear :xp
Then I will pay more attention towards common gear as well

Sol should be good, but i dont think i will be able to get more copies of him since it would be very time consuming :darn

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I still lack a fair amount of decent gear for my main team. This is basically the best i could do for Sez, while having some consideration towards my other "top tier" units:

I still need to give him a better leg gear (either a good attack or speed set, and give this defense set gear to Angelica). And i also need to be more careful with gear enhancements. Need to save more when i get better gear overall.

Lol i havent even considered buying high level common gear :xp
Then I will pay more attention towards common gear as well

Sol should be good, but i dont think i will be able to get more copies of him since it would be very time consuming :darn
That amount of gold.... I dream of having that much gold.

And yeah, fully uprade the shop when you can. It makes such a difference because it's level that establishes the base main stat, not rarity. So like a lvl 85 common and rare pair of boots with a speed main stat both max out at 40 speed. It's only the substats that are different. So you can get a 40 speed pair of boots, or a 60% crit rate necklace, or a 60% attack ring for 270,000 gold. Which can make such a huge difference. And refreshing the shop costs only 3 crystals and you can find bookmarks in there at a pretty good rate too. So your not really losing out on much.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Incoming Episode 2

And im still fooling around with hard mode, not even half way done :facepalm should be a fun summer

Roadmap to Summer 2019

Curses, and im still unable to get waifu Bellona :darn she gonna probably be the last unit i ever get in this god damn game lol :xp

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Same. The game is taunting me with male heroes now too. My free five star was Ludwig. My last two before this were Basar, Sez, and ML Ken.:cookiearf

Kinda hoping that they do a lot more with the story going forward. I'm at the point now where I've done most of what I want to do. I'm used to like FGO's story and as great as Epic Seven looks it hasn't really taken that next step.

Last edited: