Predictions - Do you think she will reach the top? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Do you think she will reach the top?

THM Nindo

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Plain simple, what is your theory on Rachel for the ending of the manwha?

Do you think she will ever reach the top?

I find it hard to believe that she will never see the stars after it being her whole life purpose.

I think, at worst, she would be fatally wounded on floor 134 and Bam would climb the last floor with her, just so that she can die at the top.

What do you guys think?

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She'll be relevant even in the final arc I am sure of it. But will she reach the top and see the stars? Maybe not.

It depends mainly on what happens after Baam defeats Zahard and how she'll behave in the future because she is becoming more threatening as an antagonist. We don't know how many floors there are beyond the 135th, if SIU plans to end it there etc.

Many characters die without getting what they want so it wouldn't be surprising.

MrPuncho

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think she'll reach the top. And she'll see the stars.

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rachel and Bam are like two sides of the same coin; methods are different but result is the same. I think she's better suited to climbing the tower than Bam is.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, if Baam goes to the top of the tower, Rachel will too, SIU has already made it very clear that she will not leave the story. I think it is more plausible that she dies just before she fulfills her dream of seeing the stars (if that is true and not just a lie to hide her true goal of stealing Baam's fate).

Jabba the Playa

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Maybe it’s a little bit harsh but I think that her end was already predicted in S1.

She will be close to the top, maybe see a glimpse of the stars and then she will die. Seeing Baam and his friends climbing to the top and leaving her, left and alone without any friend.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think rachel will at least make it to floor 134. Floor 135 seems more like bam territory though. Perhaps even as a post zahard thing....

TheLastMartian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
i want to see rachel get really strong and beat bam really badly to inspire his own character growth. perhaps at the end of the current season before he goes to urek for training timeskip we all know is coming.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
i want to see rachel get really strong and beat bam really badly to inspire his own character growth. perhaps at the end of the current season before he goes to urek for training timeskip we all know is coming.
Rachel will definitely get stronger, but I am 100% sure that such a thing will never happen. She'll probably get more hax abilities with Emily and be able to trouble Baam but not thanks to raw power.

requiem46

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Rachel has to be relevant to the story up to the final arc, she can either end up the main antagonist, or as some kind of grey character. We don't really know much about her at all, other than she acts like a real bitch to everyone. But the key part is, why is she such a bitch? We know that she knew Arlene, and I think we've read at some point that she thinks Bam is a monster of sorts. But for a very long time, she was also taking care of Bam and was the only person in his world, who taught him everything he knew (and Bam had turned out to be a pretty decent guy as far as we saw in the very beginning). Perhaps she agrees that Zahard's reign has to end and she knows that Bam can do it, but she's afraid of what Bam could do after killing Zahard? We'll have to wait and see

But whether she sees the stars or not will probably be linked to whether she's a genuine 100% bitch with no redeemable qualities whatsoever, or just a very twisted individual with a non purely evil goal. On her own, she's unlikely to make it to the top, but should she prove not to be fully rotten, she could climb the tower as part of Bam's team

BladeFist

Reaction score
Country
Chile
If by reaching the last floor and witnessing the star, you mean that Baam will be holding her bodyless head at the top of the tower.... then maybe <3

Jokes asides, even if Rachel is one of the most hated characters in the whole multiverse, she is by far one of the bestests characters ever, imo. And seriously, i wish she could reach the top and see the stars she wants so badly <3.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
If by reaching the last floor and witnessing the star, you mean that Baam will be holding her bodyless head at the top of the tower.... then maybe <3

Jokes asides, even if Rachel is one of the most hated characters in the whole multiverse, she is by far one of the bestests characters ever, imo. And seriously, i wish she could reach the top and see the stars she wants so badly <3.
I don't think she should get what she wants considering the way she behaves. Wants to kill Baam, A.A, Androssi. Now she got three wishes from Gustang. Rachel's success means the death of Baam and his friends.

BladeFist

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I don't think she should get what she wants considering the way she behaves. Wants to kill Baam, A.A, Androssi. Now she got three wishes from Gustang. Rachel's success means the death of Baam and his friends.
I'm so sure about Rachel really wanting Baam's death. So far she has had a few chances to kill him/have him killed, but she hasn't.
Up to this point we have no idea what kind of deal she made with Headon in order to reach the top of the tower; neither what kind of relationship she had with Arlene or even what kind of connection Gustang has with Headon (Considering that Gustang himself is an irregular, it opens the doors to many posibilities).
I believe that even if Rachel hates Baam with all her heart, she still will be a very important element for Baam becoming whatever he will become, just like it was revealed that Snape from Harry Potter was actually helping Harry every step of the way. (The final movie doesn't do justice to Snape, nothing at all).

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm so sure about Rachel really wanting Baam's death. So far she has had a few chances to kill him/have him killed, but she hasn't.
Up to this point we have no idea what kind of deal she made with Headon in order to reach the top of the tower; neither what kind of relationship she had with Arlene or even what kind of connection Gustang has with Headon (Considering that Gustang himself is an irregular, it opens the doors to many posibilities).
I believe that even if Rachel hates Baam with all her heart, she still will be a very important element for Baam becoming whatever he will become, just like it was revealed that Snape from Harry Potter was actually helping Harry every step of the way. (The final movie doesn't do justice to Snape, nothing at all).
Yes she is very important, the second most important character of the story, but things are getting more complicated, I didn't only mention Baam. Rachel is gaining weight as an antagonist, she hates Baam because of what he represents but there is enmity between her and AA plus Androssi ie Baam's friends. The only reason AA survived, even with the cryopreservation technique is because Evan, a High Ranker was there.

A Baam x Rachel reconciliation is impossible as long as she behaves like that.

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Rachel is gonna get to the top or at least close to it, she has gotten this far getting carried and she got 3 wishes for being on the HF, which means nothing cause she lost thorn 2 anyway and she is gonna waste a wish on being pretty and maybe to be a princess, Bam ain't gonna killer her and neither will his friends so no one is gonna stop her or care tbh.

No amount hax won't change Rachel lack of overall talent, unless Gustang gifts her a admin fragments even then, Bam just gonna over power her with abilities and skills alone, he simply has too many hax rt and bt have much higher levels to reach and their already broken, 2 more thorns to go which are guaranteed more powerful and souls instant recharge, last the tower blessing, 3 wishes ain't enough.

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Not sure. I partially dont think ToG last arc would happen in 134th floor. Before bam reach that floor i think the big final war against zahard will happen. Maybe bam will carry dying rachel to 134

The only case coming to floor 134 become necesssity is because floor 135 exist and suitable end game of the story. Maybe an exit door of the tower

"Embark to new journey in endless space, ascending to godhood, revive your dead lover... whatever you seek is out there. Outside of Tower of god."

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rachel is gonna get to the top or at least close to it, she has gotten this far getting carried and she got 3 wishes for being on the HF, which means nothing cause she lost thorn 2 anyway and she is gonna waste a wish on being pretty and maybe to be a princess, Bam ain't gonna killer her and neither will his friends so no one is gonna stop her or care tbh.

No amount hax won't change Rachel lack of overall talent, unless Gustang gifts her a admin fragments even then, Bam just gonna over power her with abilities and skills alone, he simply has too many hax rt and bt have much higher levels to reach and their already broken, 2 more thorns to go which are guaranteed more powerful and souls instant recharge, last the tower blessing, 3 wishes ain't enough.
There is no way Rachel can become a Princess. Princesses are chosen young and as influential as he is, I don't think Gustang can do that for her especially when he is now Zahard's ennemy. Plus Rachel is also FUG and she is not dumb, these wishes are going to be very important. There are convenient items which can help overcome her weakness at least for a while(almost defeated Androssi because of the Stingray).

Maybe getting Icarus's body back is possible. Besides beauty and strength(what kind?) I think at least one wish will be related to EMILE. The Thorn fragments aren't easy to wield either, even Baam had trouble when he got the first one. Rachel wants the Thorn but she needs to be at a certain level if she wants to be able to wield it.

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
She is definitely wasting a wish on being pretty, icarus body got erased its just data anyway, Gustang is a scientist he can do something similar or close, who knows he might have some zahard blood somewhere, an Emile ignition weapon working from within isn't enough, Rachel doesn't like to train nor does she have enough real combat experience, artificial hax can only go so far in real fights, the stingray was never hers zahard recognized it instantly, so Gustang always knew the outcome regardless of what happened who died or live, he was gonna get the bracelet and zahard was gonna give orders in retaliation.

The thorns aren't that hard to control imo, Bam is just too weak so the thorns are constantly trying to regulate there power for him, anytime he is trouble or losing it, they operate above his limits to support his wishes been that way since he got them, also imo no one but bam can get them to work, I know it been said that any irregular can use it, but it would be silly that none of the FH haven't over the years casually tried to wake one of the fragments, also the God outside would be incompetent if he can't put a simple security lock on it until bam arrives.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Will see stars and get massively powerful/influential