DEMIZU Posuka's face | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

DEMIZU Posuka's face

Halloween

Formerly Buranchi
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
How do you know that's a wig? Either way, I think she's pretty.

BasedAnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Every staff member and special guest at the end was wearing a wig and a funny outfit for the kids. Also you can clearly see how the Wig is too big for her head.

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Finally, her gender was confirmed. Now it's time to hunt down Shirai too.

Shallabal

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
I think this is worth a thread.

Demizu, a woman, wearing a Wig while drawing the protagonist from her previous (or back then up-to-date) manga Maou Daze!! Oreca Battle at a Konami Event for children in 2015.
Are you absolutely sure it's her? I asked my friend from Japan, and she says the signature is too artistic to tell... Please provide more info if you have please..? Ty :-)

TeamAcno

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you absolutely sure it's her? I asked my friend from Japan, and she says the signature is too artistic to tell... Please provide more info if you have please..? Ty :-)
Can confirm it's her. In the title of the video it says "出水 ぽすか先生サイン会", which translates to "Demizu Posuka-sensei signing". Plus for further proof, on her twitter her name is 出水ぽすか(ポ~ン). You can match up the characters to see that it is indeed her.

Shallabal

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Thanks, actually few hours ago I posted the piece about her art where I refer to the artist as female and she tweeted it on her profile so I guess it's confirmed :-) I'd post the screenshot here if I'd know how to do that... Piece I wrote is this one: https://shallabal.com/2017/06/horror-manga-pretty-scare-promised-neverland.html/

I mean it's not important if the artist is a male or female, just I think it's silly to write "he" if it's a "she"... I avoided to emphasize it in the title and all... It totally doesn't matter, even though there were other mangakas who presented themselves as males, such as Hiromu Arakawa... So I guess they have their reasons
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the trouble was that my friend who is Japanese said her signature was so stylized and artistic that it's hard to tell it from the signature

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Thanks, actually few hours ago I posted the piece about her art where I refer to the artist as female and she tweeted it on her profile so I guess it's confirmed :-) I'd post the screenshot here if I'd know how to do that... Piece I wrote is this one: https://shallabal.com/2017/06/horror-manga-pretty-scare-promised-neverland.html/

I mean it's not important if the artist is a male or female, just I think it's silly to write "he" if it's a "she"... I avoided to emphasize it in the title and all... It totally doesn't matter, even though there were other mangakas who presented themselves as males, such as Hiromu Arakawa... So I guess they have their reasons
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
the trouble was that my friend who is Japanese said her signature was so stylized and artistic that it's hard to tell it from the signature
Oh that was you :zomg I've read it a couple of days ago, found it on Posuka's twitter !