deeerp! | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

deeerp!

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Re: I want Gangnam style smilieys!

you dooo???? same here :zomg

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Re: I want Gangnam style smileys!

Lol, that is a good one. I think they had a video of that horse gangnam styling through little ponny verse in the fun forum somewhere. Doesn't the whole thing get way too sexual if a horse does it? I mean, a horse riding a horse? Or is that supposed to be the joke there?

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria

Lol, that is a good one. I think they had a video of that horse gangnam styling through little ponny verse in the fun forum somewhere. Doesn't the whole thing get way too sexual if a horse does it? I mean, a horse riding a horse? Or is that supposed to be the joke there?
lol..I didn't think of it that way...I've seen it just like a gangnam ponishstyle video .....but now that you've mentioned it, the implications are much deeper than I thought :lmao

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

So from now on that video will always be 20% funnier to you than to everyone else... unless you tell them of its dirty implications....

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

kkck!

You're green now! Congrats!
You've finally made your own thread! Wahoo!
...and you've also changed your set! MIRACLE!

I bet you're thinking about changing back to the old avy again? For the love of your taste buds and their addiction to cookies pick something else dude. :errr

Come back to the FF soon.

Best wishes

Jin~

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Hi! Thanks!

Googlez made me the avy when I lost at the minority rule game :p

I have been going to the fun forum fairly regularly for the last couple of weeks too.Somehow I wasn't aware you were an MH artist though, when did that happen?

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi! Thanks!

Googlez made me the avy when I lost at the minority rule game :p

I have been going to the fun forum fairly regularly for the last couple of weeks too.Somehow I wasn't aware you were an MH artist though, when did that happen?
Yea I know. I had that derped faced jinbei set. =.=

Turned MH Artist this week.

It's good seeing you in a more chilaxed mood around other sections of MH as oppose to fricking constantly analysing and debating ish in the discussion threads. I mean that's cool and appreciated but this kkck was once rare to see. =D

Well you know you are always welcome to join in with the random stupidity. :3

If I remember correctly you were studying law right?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Re: back in black

lol, I remember those. not as cool as the ones I got :p

Somehow I missed you being an artist. You even have all those awards lol.

Well, discussion not being as intense as it used to be has allowed me time for other sections. I think it was around the time that MH stopped hosting manga that I initially went to the FF.... debating ish? :p

I am most definitely not a law student. I am a management information systems major. law would be a career path I'd choose if I got to live twice....

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

You play games?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Video games? Yeah but I don't consider myself a gamer. As far as games go I grew up and have always favored the stuff nintendo does. So I am a big fan of metroid, zelda, mario and a number of their other popular franchises. I do love franchises outside nintendo although not as many and there is the complication that I have never owned a non nintendo console. I am a huge fan of final fantasy, halo (which I played with my roommates console) and dinasty warriors to name a few. In turn I am not particularly a fan of call of duty... I just don't see where the fun is in all the realism they try to bring into those games and to some extent it seems like the only differences between games are graphics and some details which I can't bother to care about. I guess the issue is that overall I am not quite a fan of one person shooters or rather I prefer the ones where they take a more futuristic or fantasy approach to them (I do love every bit of halo). We already live in reality, whats the point of a realistic game? I would rather play something which I would otherwise be able to only conceive while on LSD or something (not that I do drugs or anything, just making a point).

In particular I am a huge fan of zelda games. I have played every console game and at least 3 of the handheld devices. If there is something where I would be comparable to a gamer it would be these games.... I am pretty sure I have gotten at least 3 runs of every console game. I just finished a wind waker run and I am about to start a OoT run again. I might just see if my old N64 works but I do have the gamecube version.... Thinking about it I don't think any of my N64 controllers works nowadays, damn joysticks(WHERE IS THE JOY NOW?!).

As far as PC games I don't play that many of them. I am pretty standard in that regard, I have only played warcraft III and its expansion and starcraft I and II. In all of those I always preferred the custom games rather than the normal game though, its kinda like I just missed the point lol. My main issue here is that playing these games would require me to go out of my computer budget to put it mildly. I don't own nor I plan to own a computer tower, I am a laptop person. Lets face it, even a computer tower capable of playing a modern game with all of its graphics and crap would be insanely expensive, a laptop capable of that would be even more insanely expensive and perhaps plain non existent. After all, most, if not all, laptops don't have video cards. I don't really like the idea of having a laptop and a computer tower at the same time either, it seems pointless and to be honest I wouldn't need it for anything other than games.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This is what happened

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You had a thread? :oh

Kiki

Anti Toxic-Human
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Lol

How was your diving? :?bunny

The OP said you were 23 when you made it and it's written "Oct 2012". Time flies..

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Remember @kkck, thanks to me who liked the opening post of this thread, your like-meter is now...