Discussion - Current Favorite Choreography | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Current Favorite Choreography

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lolz. I just listened to this song after I saw your post for NU'EST FACE M/V. I was looking at some of their other songs and came across this one. I think the best part of the song was the rap, but that is just my opinion.
I like the rap part but it is not my favorite. The dance moves, now that is something I really like. :) Here’s another song from them:

Last edited by a moderator:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like the rap part but it is not my favorite. The dance moves, now that is something I really like. :) Here’s another song from them:
The music in this one is okay, in my opinion. However, the theme definitely looks cool and the choreography was very interesting to watch.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
The music in this one is okay, in my opinion. However, the theme definitely looks cool and the choreography was very interesting to watch.
Ditto! The song is not that good, but the choreography is cool. I like how they used the umbrellas during the choreography. :)

---------- Post added October 10, 2015 at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was September 28, 2015 at 08:33 PM ----------

The video and the choreography are so cool!!

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
The video and the choreography are so cool!!
Wow... As a V.I.P. it looks like I need to step up my game. I've never seen this Fall in Love music video. I'll admit I listen to most of Taeyang's Korean songs and a few Japanese songs but I guess I need to listen to a few more Japanese songs. I have to say though, the music is good but the video is okay for me. I like the choreography but the I would like more diversity in the camera rotation and special effects. Taeyang's singing as usual was great in this video and I was surprised by Thelma Aoyama's [青山テルマ] voice as well.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow... As a V.I.P. it looks like I need to step up my game.
V.I.P.?

I'll admit I listen to most of Taeyang's Korean songs and a few Japanese songs but I guess I need to listen to a few more Japanese songs.
Is Taeyang a very popular singer?

Taeyang's singing as usual was great in this video and I was surprised by Thelma Aoyama's [青山テルマ] voice as well.
Well…I’m glad I introduced you to a new song and a new singer then. :)

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
V.I.P.?

Is Taeyang a very popular singer?
Oh, V.I.P. is just a fandom name for the fans of BIGBANG. And yeah, Taeyang is actually SOL from BIGBANG. Taeyang is his Korean stage name and SOL is his alternative stage name which is mostly used internationally including in Japan. He is one of the most popular artists internationally.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, V.I.P. is just a fandom name for the fans of BIGBANG. And yeah, Taeyang is actually SOL from BIGBANG. Taeyang is his Korean stage name and SOL is his alternative stage name which is mostly used internationally including in Japan. He is one of the most popular artists internationally.
Thank you for the info, Ace! :)

Here’s another cool vide from SOL:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you for the info, Ace! :)

Here’s another cool vide from SOL:
Yeah, I've seen and heard Wedding Dress. I actually really like this song a lot. In fact, I already had it downloaded. This is one of Taeyang's best songs during his younger years and is definitely one of his classics that is famous throughout the world. He even made an international album [In English] for this song and a few others.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
You are a big fan of him, aren’t you? :) Can you please share one of your favorite songs with a video with a good choreography?

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are a big fan of him, aren’t you? :) Can you please share one of your favorite songs with a video with a good choreography?
Yeah, I'd be glad to. If you don't mind, I will post a lot of his solos. Almost all of them are so good and I think you've seen his Ringa Linga video, so I'll post his other videos. I also won't post him together with BIGBANG so you can just hear his own voice. I will post his Korean songs as I am more familiar with them.

I'm so sorry for posting a lot. You don't even have to watch them if you don't want to. I just post it for you to quickly listen to them and see if you like it. When it comes to my favorite singers/bands, I get very excited. I hope you like them and have fun!

Taeyang - I Need a Girl

Taeyang - Only Look At Me

Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips [Not Much Choreography]

Taeyang - 1AM [Not Much Choreography]

Taeyang - I'll Be There*

*Note: There is also an English Version of this song. If you like English Version, check it out. I would post more but the limit for videos is 5.

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd be glad to. If you don't mind, I will post a lot of his solos. Almost all of them are so good and I think you've seen his Ringa Linga video, so I'll post his other videos. I also won't post him together with BIGBANG so you can just hear his own voice. I will post his Korean songs as I am more familiar with them.
Ringa Linga?

And thank you so much for sharing all those songs with me, Ace! :)
I'm so sorry for posting a lot. You don't even have to watch them if you don't want to. I just post it for you to quickly listen to them and see if you like it. When it comes to my favorite singers/bands, I get very excited. I hope you like them and have fun!
Don’t be sorry! I’m glad you shared those songs with me! :^_^ I’ll be listening to each one of them and sharing my thoughts about each song with you.
Taeyang - I Need a Girl

I like this song. :) I like how flirty and sweet he is, and his voice is

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ringa Linga?

And thank you so much for sharing all those songs with me, Ace! :)

Don’t be sorry! I’m glad you shared those songs with me! :^_^ I’ll be listening to each one of them and sharing my thoughts about each song with you.

I like this song. :) I like how flirty and sweet he is, and his voice is
Ringa Linga is another one of Taeyang's song. I posted the video about the K-Tigers Taekwondo Version of Taeyang's Ringa Linga a while back and I think you told me you checked the music video out already. I'm not sure if you remember it but in that video Taeyang looked different so maybe you didn't recognize him. He had white hair and his hair was longer.

Anyways, I'm glad you like these songs! I've liked these type of songs for years now and I still listen to them. In my opinion, the other songs are just as good!

Last edited:

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Taeyang - Only Look At Me

I liked this song as well.
I especially liked the last part of the video when he wakes up from his dream.

Ringa Linga is another one of Taeyang's song. I posted the video about the K-Tigers Taekwondo Version of Taeyang's Ringa Linga a while back and I think you told me you checked the music video out already.
Ahhh…now I remember the song…I don’t remember the original video but I do remember the K-Tigers video. Thank you for reminded me of that song, Ace! :)

I'm not sure if you remember it but in that video Taeyang looked different so maybe you didn't recognize him. He had white hair and his hair was longer.
I don’t remember the original video so well.

Anyways, I'm glad you like these songs! I've liked these type of songs for years now and I still listen to them. In my opinion, the other songs are just as good!
As I said before, thank you for sharing this songs! :^_^

such taeyang love!
Glad to see you posting here, lawlett-kun! :) Are you also a fan of Taeyang?

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
tbh not that particularly! But i kinda have respect for him, so no hating from my side!

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mostly follow K singers, hmm it really is a subject to change but for now I guess GD, Big bang, 2ne1, aoa, exid
Cool! G-Dragon and BIGBANG along with 2NE1 are all my favorite YG artists! I don't really follow AOA or EXID though...

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
aoa has nice several songs and good dances too, yeah exid i only know 2 songs as well

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips [Not Much Choreography]

About the song…it wasn’t a bad song…but I just didn’t like it as much as the others. Of course, Taeyang’s great body made up for it. ;)

I mostly follow K singers, hmm it really is a subject to change but for now I guess GD, Big bang, 2ne1, aoa, exid
Thank you for answering my question, lawlett-kun! :) Could you please post your favorite video from one of those artists/bands?

---------- Post added October 18, 2015 at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was October 17, 2015 at 04:31 PM ----------

Taeyang - 1AM [Not Much Choreography]
Even though, I didn’t understand most of the song (I just understood the words in English :XD) I really liked this song.

If possible and if it is not too much trouble, could you please post a video with the translation of the lyrics into English of this song, Ace? ^^