Question - Cross (new) status? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Cross (new) status?

JDSS

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
What is going on about Road (keeping) sleeping Cross? Did the Noah take Cross?

Silverwolf442

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We don't know where Cross' body is. He appears to be in a coma, and someone has to be watching over him and keeping him alive while he's incapacitated.

But The Earl hated Cross, and wanted him assassinated. And the twins also hate his guts and want him dead. So his body won't be anywhere near them. Unless they plan to keep him hostage, or torture him when he's conscious.

Hoshino finally answered the question about his fate, and that took 52 chapters -given the other things needing to build on and be addressed. We may not find out anymore for another good number of chapters -hopefully not another 52, because they will literally take 13 years -at 4 chapters annually.

But I may have ore theories on a lot of stuff when I reread the manga. I always meant to do that, but I am debating to read online, or buy all the volumes, then binge-read.

Last edited:

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think Road has something to do, if not she wouldn´t say so after trying to connect with Allen, but she was with Wisely and Tiky, so weird cause Cross was anywhere there. Or that Road wasn't there neither.

Dlanor_A.Knox

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Road wasn't really with Wisely and Tyki.
Heck I think it was the first meeting between Wisely and Road after those 3 months....
It was more like Wisely found her in an inbetween worlds area.

Road can possibly just connect peoples dream worlds without her even being there.
Not only can she be a part of it (like she did with Lavi) she can also observe from an inbetween world (I mean inbetween Dream and reality) and let another party be a part of it/connect their dreams together, like she did with Allen.

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think too that she is in between anywhere, but where is Cross hahaha, she couldnt connect to Allen, so, Cross wasnt an ilusion created by Road, yet still Road acts like talking to a sleepy Cross, anywhere both.

Silverwolf442

Reaction score
Country
United States
If she is communicating with Cross, I figure it'd be in her dream. Cross is unconscious after all. He's in a coma, apparently. She can't connect to Allen. For whatever reasons. But she probably can connect with Cross, and may have sent him to speak with Allen, by connecting the 2 of them.

He's asleep (unconscious) at present, which may allow for Road to find his consciousness in her dream realm, and get into Cross' mind and speak with him, and connect him to other people's dreams if need be -as she did with Allen.

So I think only Road has access to Cross right now -far as communication, but should Cross need to speak with someone, Road can use her power and connect their "dreams." With Cross being comatose, he can't speak with anyone who's awake.

Last edited:

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
That way match, although that would implies that Road is with Cross (not likely) or knows where is Cross, as she knows where is Allen, but if Road is loyal to the Noah, its weird, cause they would kill him, so maybe Road isnt so much with the Noah, Wisely and Tiky dont hear her saying that, so yes does she is anywhere/in her dream, not in the physical world.

Last edited:

Dlanor_A.Knox

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't think Road has to know where the person is to connect their dreams :)

NonExisted

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I think too that she is in between anywhere, but where is Cross hahaha, she couldnt connect to Allen, so, Cross wasnt an ilusion created by Road, yet still Road acts like talking to a sleepy Cross, anywhere both.
Road couldn't connect her dream to Allen's, but can connect Cross's to Allen's.
Personally, I think Road is one of those who hid Cross

Coah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I also think Road's responsible for hiding Cross, too. I also think her real body is Maria. I never believed for one minute that Maria was dead; just an empty/soulless body that no one's currently driving lol. It would explain Maria's state, and it never made sense to me why the Innocence would remain synched with her if she were actually dead. Cross controls Maria and not her Innocence(at least, I don't think he does).
I also bet Road was on the third side 35 years ago along with Cross and Neah, and that's why she survived Neah's massacre. During this time she probably had gotten very close to Cross, similar to what we see with Cross and Maria? It's a perfect plot twist too; if Maria was indeed Road. Hoshino does rock those plot twists lol.

My 2 cents.

JDSS

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Its not possible to Road be Maria, the best example is when Cross enters the Ark using Maria's power of invisibility, Road notices a smell of different cigarretes and suspects, and hurting Noah Joyd? Noah can damage other Noah, still the new ability of invisibility? Road has some powers but not one of them?, along other examoles Road isnt Maria

Road is for sure regarding the third side, but being against Noah is difficult cause she has proved she is loyal to them/to herself

Last edited: