Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 85 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Australopithecus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
hahahahaha this was fun to read

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I friggin hate large breaks.

Szklak

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Sounds about right.

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well, I'm gonna throw a blind guess on Logia Awakenings and say the awakening brings forth some sort of elemental "god".

I think Enel and his Raiju form might've been Oda's sketch at what an awakening would look like. Obviously, we have actual mythological beings that could be equated to gods by virtue of Zoans, so perhaps that's the path Oda decided on, but I think the meaning behind Logia will be related to the ultimate manifestation of the fruit, and just increasing the amount of elemental power feels like a bit of an underwhelming development.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I thought the Mother Flame couldn't be an ancient weapon because it's too weak

If I understand this, the Mother Flames are single-use projectiles, and Imu ordered 16 of them to be dropped on Lulusia

If these things can be mass produced, then indeed it could be an ancient weapon

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
- Sentomaru vs. Kizaru.
- The strong person Luffy sensed is Saint Saturn.
- Vegapunk knows of Mother Flame and regrets creating it for WG.
- Blackbeard pirates near Egghead island, Lafitte radios to a comrade already on Egghead Island.

end of Chapter 1091.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
- The strong person Luffy sensed is Saint Saturn.
No

There's light coming from Kizaru below in the panel Luffy is saying he senses someone strong

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Imu is Umi spelled backward, and with the rising sea level it is now clear that Imu is doing what Enel did. Imu plans to leave the earth or flood it. That, or it was already going to flood or burst with compressed water from below (which a giant hole in the earth would release). The whole planet is basically doomed, and terraforming it won't work in Imu's eyes. So the chances are Imu is going to prepare an escape plan similar to Enel. Since the Skypeia are is basically telling the meta story itself. There will be many similarities.

Which brings us to Gan Fall. I suspect we will get that in McFarland. Or something similar. That, and it may well be the Marines will turn sides completely before all is done. But Imu may well by that point be untouchable...

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
ran into a theory that the Bonney in the most recent chapter is not Bonney, but its Catarina Devon..

supporting argument
- Bonney's sudden mood change
- Devon has encountered Bonney before if that's a requirement for gaining her looks

against
- Her mood change is reasonable since she saw Kuma's flashback and genuinely forgave Vegapunk
- Devon unlikely to be able to enter the island with the security setup. Unless Lafitte is there..

I don't think its likely to be honest.. mainly cos they are heading to Elbaf and the only skirmish i expect is between Luffy and Kizaru
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@WILDCARD 1 7 posted something similar on the regular thread as well.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Devon shouldn't know personal details about Bonney

Also, she's talking too much... if you were stealing someone's identity, the less you say the better

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Devon shouldn't know personal details about Bonney

Also, she's talking too much... if you were stealing someone's identity, the less you say the better
You mean giving up on killing Vegapunk? That's true.. She'd know Bonney and how she looks though.

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The One Piece may be a spiritual light orb containing Joyboy's memories. Luffy will speak to it and gain its memories of Joyboy and all his friends skills. Then he will have swordsman skills and know all there is to know about the Ancient Kingdom.Luffy will learn to create One Pieces. He could use one to destroy Reverse Mountain. I have previously speculated in a chapter discussion thread that the One Piece could be used to destroy Reverse Mountain and it would do so with a giant explosion of light if this theorem is true.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I think Luffy and Roger secret dream is "I want to live under the sea"

Shanks and Buggy are opposites

So, if Shanks is a Tenryuubito, Buggy is a D?

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The One Piece may be a spiritual light orb containing Joyboy's memories. Luffy will speak to it and gain its memories of Joyboy and all his friends skills. Then he will have swordsman skills and know all there is to know about the Ancient Kingdom.Luffy will learn to create One Pieces. He could use one to destroy Reverse Mountain. I have previously speculated in a chapter discussion thread that the One Piece could be used to destroy Reverse Mountain and it would do so with a giant explosion of light if this theorem is true.
Additionally, i have released a One Piece fanfiction which is really good. https://archiveofourown.org/works/49808584/chapters/125732134

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Luffy and Roger secret dream is "I want to live under the sea"

Shanks and Buggy are opposites

So, if Shanks is a Tenryuubito, Buggy is a D?

What's interesting about Shanks and Buggy, their real names aren't revealed yet. I think, your on to something here...:nerd

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Buggy D. Clown.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Buggy is a mystery

Shanks' origin is more-or-less revealed, but Buggy was another kid on Roger's crew...?

Buggy's face does look a bit like Xebec, doesn't it?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maybe this is all misdirection and the one who was actually rescued from god valley was buggy while shanks was some rando that was picked up later.

Also worth noting, when WB had that meeting with shanks shanks brought some alcohol which he claimed was from his homeland in the west blue.

AlmightyGunther45

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi Mangahelpers,

The entire story seems to be something I've seen done before.

It's a story about an ancient kingdom with superior technology which was destroyed by a group of people who wanted to steal their technology without understanding their culture.

The culture of the Ancient Kingdom resembles the culture of the Iconians from Star Trek.

Want to know what happened to the Iconians? They were an Ancient Kingdom with superior technology which was destroyed by a group of people who wanted to steal their technology without understanding their culture.

It's the exact same thing.

The Ancient Kingdom in One Piece has great ideals.

The Ancient Kingdom in Star Trek has great ideals.

--

This brings me to the subject of The Prime Directive in Star Trek.

I am going to compare the Will of D to the Prime Directive as well as the fundamental beliefs of the Starfleet Federation at large. In fact, I am suggesting they are the same thing!

The Will of D and the Prime Directive and the fundamental beliefs of the Starfleet Federation is what the story is really about. Nevermind the One Piece, nevermind the Ancient Weapons-- it's about the Great Ideals.

The technology means NOTHING without being used properly and for the right reasons. That's how the Prime Directive is involved with this.

The REASON the Great Alliance attacked the Ancient Kingdom in One Piece is the same reason the Iconians were attacked in Star Trek. The Great Alliance of Twenty Kingdoms had BAD IDEALS.

To put this into perspective, it's like this...

One example of what happened is one group of the Twenty Kingdoms in the Great Alliance told the Ancient Kingdom they wanted to make medicine to save their people-- but, in reality, they planned to make poisons and diseases for biological warfare. They were planning World Conquest.

The same thing is true of every other group in the Great Kingdom. Eventually, they banded together to attack the Ancient Kingdom to steal their technology without asking first. They tried asking, but the Ancient Kingdom didn't want to share their technology with them.

Why didn't the Ancient Kingdom want to share their technology? It's because the Ancient Kingdom had spent a very long time developing their culture and technology. They were using principles of the Prime Directive.

What is the Prime Directive?

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet that prohibits its members from interfering with the natural development of alien civilizations. Its stated aim is to protect unprepared civilizations from the danger of starship crews introducing advanced technology, knowledge, and values before they are ready.

The Ancient Kingdom is advanced similarly to the Iconians or Starfleet in Star Trek. All 3 groups have a core set of beliefs that discourages their own members from sharing advanced technology, knowledge, and values to other groups of people before they are ready.

In other words, the Ancient Kingdom viewed all other Kingdoms as inferior to them and so much so that they believed they were too stupid to use their advanced technology wisely. They would destroy themselves or cause great harm to other people.

The One Piece is NOT another weapon. It is something that will allow the Ancient Kingdom to be recreated. Starfleet and the Iconians did this, too.

The Iconians had something called a World Heart.

What is the World Heart?

The World Heart was an ancient artifact created by the Iconian species countless thousands of years ago. It contains all information about the Iconian race, such as genetic information from all species of their homeworld and their colony worlds and all the species' culture, history and philosophy.

The purpose of the World Heart is to allow the Iconians to recreate their civilization if it were to be destroyed. They can recreate their entire kingdom by containing records of their cultural belief systems and genetic materials.

The One Piece does something similarly. The purpose is the same. It is why the entire story talks about a "Dawn" coming. It means the Ancient Kingdom is coming back.

Note: The reason why Roger laughed when he saw it was because it immersed him in the culture of JoyBoy. In other words, he witnessed JoyBoy's antics first-hand. He laughed because JoyBoy brought Joy to him.

Final note: This story is about culture boys. Eventually, this thing is going to tell us everyone except Luffy is wrong. Just FYI. Yonko fans AND Admiral fans are going to end up mad by the end of this. Why? Because both Yonkos and Admirals are basically wrong about their ideologies. The only people who might be right are people like Fujitora who actively work against the beliefs of the World Government (like Garp, Koby, Aokiji, and X-Drake).

To be frank, the One Piece CANNOT be anything that is any less than something that recreates the Ancient Kingdom. It would be foolish to think otherwise.

Last edited: