Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 89 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Kuroiyaiba

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Interesting. It kinda fits with Lunarians having been on the Red Line/Wall first, before being driven out by the CDs/WG. I've been wondering what their connection to Joyboy is, personally.
Yeah i got several ideas on that matter. One is that shortly before or during the Void Century a natural disaster occured causing the inhabitants of the AK to flee to certain locations, the Redline being one of these locations. This forced the Lunarins and the AK inhabitants to coexist at today‘s Mary Geoise location. My guess is that Joyboy had played an ambassador- like role seeking piece between the different races of the OP world.
Imu seized the opportunity caused by the global change and chaos to end the Ancient Kingdom and establish a new world-order.

(Probably not necessary for this case but I don't think uploads are available here. You have to link to an image hosting service where you've uploaded it, or another site that already has the image publicly available.)
Thank you, this was helpful for me! Found a way to at least insert a picture. Gonna check the web for better websites to use for future posts.

Last edited: