Illustration - Ciel Phantomhive | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Illustration Ciel Phantomhive

Lazzi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm new here and saw this threads so I wanted to share my own art too. This was done way back in 2013 when I was so addicted reading tons of manga and dreamed of becoming a manga artist myself. I read lots of tutorials back then and this was the outcome. Forgive me about the uneven arm chairs :XD I'm not really good at them because I was focused in improving to draw characters more but I tried my best with the chair. lol

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
That's honestly really good! i hope you still draw after 4 years? i suppose you improved even more since 2013 , if you got more please share! :zomg.

Lazzi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That's honestly really good! i hope you still draw after 4 years? i suppose you improved even more since 2013 , if you got more please share! :zomg.
Hello! Yes I still draw but they're mostly fanarts from a game, not from manga so I didn't think of posting them. But if you ask me to share then I'll post them here. Anyway, I look back at my other old files and found this. This was also from 2013 and I remember that I collab with a group back then that I'll be the artist for the story they are making. It's a vocaloid song story, if you know vocaloids xD I was addicted to it back then. I'll share it here too. I was only able to do 4 pages, from cover to page 3 xD suddenly got busy with school stuff, and when I checked the group again they are not active anymore. Oh well, here it is :D

Cover:

Page 1:

Page 2:

lmao, I was so trying hard with the dragon here. First time to draw that back then.

Page 3:

That was all that I could manage for the group. xD

And here are stuffs from 2015 and 2016.

Colored Ver:

And for Halloween last year.

Most of them are from Ragnarok Online. I loved that game so that was what I often draw within the past years xD I hope it was fine to post non-manga related stuffs here.

Battou

⎲⎳
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
Hello! Yes I still draw but they're mostly fanarts from a game, not from manga so I didn't think of posting them. But if you ask me to share then I'll post them here. Anyway, I look back at my other old files and found this. This was also from 2013 and I remember that I collab with a group back then that I'll be the artist for the story they are making. It's a vocaloid song story, if you know vocaloids xD I was addicted to it back then. I'll share it here too. I was only able to do 4 pages, from cover to page 3 xD suddenly got busy with school stuff, and when I checked the group again they are not active anymore. Oh well, here it is :D
The black demon thing, so cute xD
That's some good stuff right here man! please dont stop drawing ;), the 2015-16 drawings are amazing

I do know vocaloid, that's an interesting choice to make a story of :XD.

If you like, you could request the artist status here: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/member-status-change-request.72054/

and create your own artist gallery to share pretty much anything you make

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/artist-galleries.592/

Hope you stick around :D

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
We can clearly see how you improved by the years:invalid
The faces , the clothes, even the style itself has changed:cop
Did you try associating with someone, or maybe you're still with your group?

Lazzi

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
The black demon thing, so cute xD
That's some good stuff right here man! please dont stop drawing ;), the 2015-16 drawings are amazing

I do know vocaloid, that's an interesting choice to make a story of :XD.

If you like, you could request the artist status here: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/member-status-change-request.72054/

and create your own artist gallery to share pretty much anything you make

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/forums/artist-galleries.592/

Hope you stick around :D
Thanks! I'll keep on drawing. I do hope that I'll be able to find more time to draw this year tho.
We can clearly see how you improved by the years:invalid
The faces , the clothes, even the style itself has changed:cop
Did you try associating with someone, or maybe you're still with your group?
I'm not in a group anymore.. and I don't remember associating with someone..? I love staring at professional artworks like how they did the strokes, proportions etc. and learn from them :amuse