Final Match - Chisa Kotegawa vs. Kouka | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Chisa Kotegawa vs. Kouka

Who wins?

• Chisa Kotegawa

• Kouka

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Good luck @Gryffindor

dont know exactly what to add, except that kouka deserves so much love :zomg thanxs again everyone for your support !

Sorry retelling what i said earlier :

Music : Insert song from Made in Abyss : Hanezeve Caradhina - by Kenvin Penkin /Takeshi Saito
Code:
https://streamable.com/dbtqx

wiki
Personnality :

Kouka appears cold at first, acting rather hostile to Umibouzu when they first met, ignoring Umibouzu's pursuit and attacking him when he sexually harassed her without looking in his direction. She also seems to be expressionless, possibly due to years of living in solitude.
She also has a terrifying side and Umibouzu fears her greatly. Mutsu describes their domestic situation as "the strongest man in the universe becomes the weakest at home." Umibouzu and Kamui are shown fleeing from Kouka in a flashback. However Kouka also loves her family very much, even willing to risk her life to stay by their side despite knowing that it will eventually cause her death.

Story :

Kouka appeared when Umibouzu was in the midst of fighting Orochi, defeating the creature with ease. Before she left the lovestruck man, Kouka corrected his thinking by stating how Kouan was still thriving and that he should not measure the planet by his own standards. She then told Umibouzu to leave and not disturb Orochi that went aggressive due to his intrusion. She then attempt to quieten the creature down, which went on for three days and nights with Umibouzu by her side throughout. After exchanging words, Kouka introduced herself and welcomed the man back at any time as he wished. From then on they started having frequent interactions, and Kouka started developing feelings for Umibouzu. She eventually decided to follow him and left Kouan to start a family together.

Kouka led a normal life taking care of her family after settling down on Rakuyou. However her health deteriorated after giving birth to Kagura and she became bedridden since. It was also revealed that the Yato family was ostracised by the Rakuyou residents as a result of her failing health. Despite knowing her inevitable death, Kouka did not regret her decision to leave Kouan and expressed her wishes to be with her family till the end. Kouka's condition worsened after witnessing the confrontation between her husband and son, with the latter leaving home as a result of losing. Before drawing her last breath, she envisioned her whole family being by her side and was glad at how they could finally visit the Earth together.

Kouka later appeared again as Kamui's illusion while he lie on Kagura's lap after his defeat.

How she eventually fell in love

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
All the best to both of you,both of you did a wonderful campaigning and both of you deserve to win

But my vote goes to Chisa

Sorry Erin it's just that i really love Chisa.:wtf

Hope you please don't mind :awe

Newkerzy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Honestly, I'm just surprised Chisa managed to make it all the way up to this point. I pegged her finishing in third place and even then, that was a very optimistic outlook.

Since she's come this far, might as well cast my votes (or else her senpais will kill me with alcohol poisoning...)

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Chisa Kotegawa Campaign I. The Many Faces of Chisa Kotegawa
II. The Legends of Chisa Kotegawa
III. The Poem of Chisa Kotegawa
IV. The Intricacies of Chisa Kotegawa
V. The Collage of Chisa Kotegawa

The Finale of Chisa Kotegawa

So by this point, I'd just like to recap why Chisa would make for an amazing and wonderful waifu, and why your vote should be cast in her favor. Mind you, this is just a small summary, more detail about Chisa and why she is an awesome waifu can be found in previous posts linked up top.

Just glossing over her personality a bit we are introduced to a woman with a good head on her shoulders, very studious and intelligent,

A very caring woman, even for the simplest things, such as passing an exam.

With a great intuition

A calm demeanor

And sure she might not be some superhuman alien Yato, but she can still strike fear in the hearts of many

But at the same time she is someone who can laugh with you

Not to mention...

She can be pretty blunt.

Even when it comes to love

But on top of all that lies a beautiful smile

Vote for Chisa!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Kouka, because of @Erinyes
Thanks a lot thats so so sweeet :zomg

all video campaigns

Music : Track from HxH2011 : Ginpatsu no Shonen - by Yoshihisa Hirano
Code:
https://streamable.com/9wuda

Music : Track from FMA 2003 : Bratja (brothers) by Anastasia & Veronika Golovina
Code:
https://streamable.com/p8iep

Music : Insert song from Made in Abyss : Hanezeve Caradhina - by Kenvin Penkin /Takeshi Saito
Code:
https://streamable.com/dbtqx

Music :Naruto shippuden : Decision by Yasuharu Takanashi
Code:
https://streamable.com/ej92i

bonus kouka cosplay ♥

5HMUCK

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Chisa for sure.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The irony of Gryffindor, great campaigning as always, making it to the final... campaigning against (a character from) Gintama!

Anyway, both campaigns have been great, but I voted Kouka, as I have throughout the whole event. Greatest waifu and @Erinyes definitely deserves it by now, having done this great acampaign for her years in a row.

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Late in the 4th, time for one last hurrah. Whatever happens, happens.

To keep things simple, Chisa is endearing, sweet, beautiful, caring, personable, blunt, sassy, and brings with her many experiences that showcase a wonderful personality full of life and vigor. Go for a dive, a picnic, simply relaxing at home, fishing, crazy train rides, watching the sunset at the beach, nightly campfires, and many other simple things that leave a lasting impression. And that's the beauty of it. Making all the simple things memorable, the difficult things easier, and the wonderful things simply marvelous.

Vote for Chisa!

Status
Not open for further replies.