Semifinal - Chisa Kotegawa vs. Kairi | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Chisa Kotegawa vs. Kairi

Who wins?

• Chisa Kotegawa

• Kairi

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Chisa Kotegawa
Grand Blue
Kairi
Kingdom Hearts

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
This is hard, need pics before I decide

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@Gryffindor I voted for Elie.. I mean that brunette

:pjsalt

Well, she also is old enough to drink hard alcohol. :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is hard, need pics before I decide
You can vote now :clap

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Chisa Kotegawa CampaignI. The Many Faces of Chisa Kotegawa
II. The Legends of Chisa Kotegawa
III. The Poem of Chisa Kotegawa

The Intricacies of Chisa Kotegawa

Chisa is a woman of varying intricacies, whether it is her studies of Mechanical Engineering, her passion for diving, her hobby of photography, or just spending time with friends or family, her personality shines through, allowing one to view glimpses of a woman with many endearing traits fit for a great waifu!

Chisa is not a pushover and usually tends to frown upon rowdy behavior. No she is not a party pooper, simply when someone is acting out of line, she isn't afraid to show how she feels about it.

She is also a bookworm, in a positive sense of course, she loves to read, very studious with a good head on her shoulders.

Having a hobby of photography also brings with it immense sentimental value. She values and cherishes her experiences so she strives to commemorate them via photography thus creating an everlasting memory.

Plus underwater photography :zomg

More importantly however, Chisa will not leave you alone. If you're struggling alone, feeling left out and down in the dumps, Chisa will try her best to support you and cheer you up. Imagine how terrible it must feel to be alone, left out, everyone having fun while you wonder why you can't have fun too. Case in point:

Everyone is having fun without you and you're all alone for reasons out of your control:

She'll try to reach out to you...

and she'll try...

and she'll keep trying...

until you finally feel better...

Plus, Chisa is someone you can enjoy:

Cooking with:

Fishing with:

Having a picnic with:

Simple things, yet wonderful.

Vote for Chisa!!!

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I'm surprised @Asako isn't here pushing Kairi. Unfortunately, she's got the personality of a lukewarm glass of milk... So, I'm thinking swimmer girl.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I'm surprised @Asako isn't here pushing Kairi. Unfortunately, she's got the personality of a lukewarm glass of milk... So, I'm thinking swimmer girl.
Your call has been heard lord donald.
but it was because @revo was doing a good job campaigning for her, I dunno where is it this round 👀

Welcome all to Asako 101 version of campaigning for kairi
a quick one

Three people with differed hearts, different power and yet the share the same destiny under the same sky no matter how far they are form each others

The trio names all have part of island specifically considering they all grown in destiny island, with kairi name meaning sea while sora is sky and riku is land.

Even tho they all share different personality the trio always sticks together, sharing all kind of moment

As for kairi she is the one that at first tied the group together, and was the cause of the same of their long journey, started with curiosity.
Kairi while not being a strong fighter, she is a strong girl mentally, earning her the title of princess of heart, one with no darkness, only pure light.
A determined kind hearted bun

Always together with the one she loves even if they far away physically, they hearts never leave each other sides

:XD

One who is willing to risk even her heart to save the one who is dear to her, and so she was the cause of sora even making it out and still being alive even when he almost died, at the same time because of that she saved everyone as sora with what kairi did to keep him alive, he was alive to save everyone that was supposedly a goner.

She always was the original of namine and xion
but they different people and character with different personality

Couldn't you want a different flavoured kairi :heh
With the original being strawberry flavoured
One being vanilla
And the other being chocolate
I don't even know what nonsense I'm saying, but wanted to use the different flavoured joke

Despite being not that strong and inexperienced in fighting, she was willing to put herself in danger arms, in a war because the one she cared for needed her.
Also she may be an inexperienced fighter tho she was a cruel member of the war, being the cause for the guardians winning indirectly.

Kairi theme here is the name of the keybalde that represents the connection and the promise between her and sora, after kairi gave sora a wayfinder, what's a wayfinder and it's effects?
Well it's quoted by aqua
"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit. And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You will always find your way back to each other. An unbreakable connection."
Kairi gave sora a wayfinder that looks like this

And so the oathkeeper came to be, also one of the strongest keyablade in game, and that shows just how strong their promise is

Talking about keyblades, kairi own keybalde named destiny's embrace also represents the bond between her and sora and more it's vaque but I interpret the design as a representation of kairi life plus her original home and now Destiny island
By the wikia

"The Keyblade is round and curvaceous to the point of appearing harmless. One side of the hilt is formed in the shape of a breaking ocean wave, while the other is formed into a beige vine of sand that wraps around the shaft, which is colored to resemble a sunset. The vine connects to a bouquet of colorful flowers, which form the teeth of the Keyblade and entwine to outline a heart. A red silken keychain connects the hilt to the paopu fruit token, a recurring symbol of the bond between Sora and Kairi."

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Your call has been heard lord donald.
but it was because @revo was doing a good job campaigning for her, I dunno where is it this round 👀

Welcome all to Asako 101 version of campaigning for kairi
a quick one

Three people with differed hearts, different power and yet the share the same destiny under the same sky no matter how far they are form each others

The trio names all have part of island specifically considering they all grown in destiny island, with kairi name meaning sea while sora is sky and riku is land.

Even tho they all share different personality the trio always sticks together, sharing all kind of moment

As for kairi she is the one that at first tied the group together, and was the cause of the same of their long journey, started with curiosity.
Kairi while not being a strong fighter, she is a strong girl mentally, earning her the title of princess of heart, one with no darkness, only pure light.
A determined kind hearted bun

Always together with the one she loves even if they far away physically, they hearts never leave each other sides

:XD

One who is willing to risk even her heart to save the one who is dear to her, and so she was the cause of sora even making it out and still being alive even when he almost died, at the same time because of that she saved everyone as sora with what kairi did to keep him alive, he was alive to save everyone that was supposedly a goner.

She always was the original of namine and xion
but they different people and character with different personality

Couldn't you want a different flavoured kairi :heh
With the original being strawberry flavoured
One being vanilla
And the other being chocolate
I don't even know what nonsense I'm saying, but wanted to use the different flavoured joke

Despite being not that strong and inexperienced in fighting, she was willing to put herself in danger arms, in a war because the one she cared for needed her.
Also she may be an inexperienced fighter tho she was a cruel member of the war, being the cause for the guardians winning indirectly.

Kairi theme here is the name of the keybalde that represents the connection and the promise between her and sora, after kairi gave sora a wayfinder, what's a wayfinder and it's effects?
Well it's quoted by aqua
"Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit. And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You will always find your way back to each other. An unbreakable connection."
Kairi gave sora a wayfinder that looks like this

And so the oathkeeper came to be, also one of the strongest keyablade in game, and that shows just how strong their promise is

Talking about keyblades, kairi own keybalde named destiny's embrace also represents the bond between her and sora and more it's vaque but I interpret the design as a representation of kairi life plus her original home and now Destiny island
By the wikia

"The Keyblade is round and curvaceous to the point of appearing harmless. One side of the hilt is formed in the shape of a breaking ocean wave, while the other is formed into a beige vine of sand that wraps around the shaft, which is colored to resemble a sunset. The vine connects to a bouquet of colorful flowers, which form the teeth of the Keyblade and entwine to outline a heart. A red silken keychain connects the hilt to the paopu fruit token, a recurring symbol of the bond between Sora and Kairi."

You almost lost me on the you can switch out your wife for one of her different flavored nobody friends part, but I have been swayed..

Especially since this is one of my favorite tracks in the series:

Well, I like this one a lot more, but I'm not sure Xemnas is much of a runner in this race...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
You almost lost me on the you can switch out your wife for one of her different flavored nobody friends part, but I have been swayed..

Especially since this is one of my favorite tracks in the series:

Well, I like this one a lot more, but I'm not sure Xemnas is much of a runner in this race...
I wanted to use the every female is kairi joke in a interesting way :lmao
Plus I think I was hungry while writing that :XD

Btw here this
Smug kairi is best kairi

Fun fact to those who don't know KH
Kairi fighting stand is basically the same as sora, shows how observant she is of him especially considering she did watch him fight form when they were kids, when he fights with riku, didn't take riku stand of fighting but sora's instead.
That's cute

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Previous campaigns:
I II III IV V VI VII

Stunning campaign @Asachi , thank you so much. :wtf

Asa already said everything, and also the previous posts, but now to summarize about why Kairi is a good quality waifu.

"Thinking of you wherever you are, we pray for our sorrows to end
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard
or maybe it's already begun.

There may be many worlds, but they share the same sky.
One sky.

One destinty"
Kairi

Kairi is a girl with a pure heart, lacking darkness and bad intentions. A kind, sweet heart with a lovely personality.

Kairi is a girl who loves her friends, being sweet and caring for them, and for that she's loved back.

Kairi is a girl who isn't a 100% female fighter character, but she's one of the most mentally strong characters, and she actually fights with all she has in order to keep her friends and the boy she loves safe

She will wait for you, but also fight for you. She's loyal and caring, and is shown to be a girl who deeply loves.

She's beautiful, both outside and inside

Thinking of you, wherever you are:

Vote for the sea girl :lovebunny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.